napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

In-law break down... The past 48 hours only.

44YOGearHead

Pot Roast: My old lady loaned her fat assed loser sister, Pot Roast, money to move into a rental house a few days after mothers day and her sister text her, not called, but text her that she would not be able to pay her back like she said she would and then called hours later and had the nerve to ask for more money. The other sister asked if Pot Roast's pregnant daughter could come stay with us today as well... answer was a resounding Fuck to the No. I might seem selfish, maybe I am, I dunno and don't care bro's... but I'm not in the business of supporting folks that chose to fuck off their life. She also asked if we could pick her son up from Job Corps and bring him to visit her when I get dragged to spend father's day 7 hours away with mostly people I don't like and pay some of the bill for this shindig to boot. Told her NO since her son snapped at my wife over the phone when she said she was not going to bring him hygiene items he requested us to buy while he does what he likes with what they pay him and shares the stuff we buy him with his roommates... get the fuck outta here.

Daughter of Pot Roast: Has lived with her great uncle and his wife and was thrown out for blowing up on their 70 year old asses when they reminded her that her rent was to do the dishes everyday after she didn't do them. Lived with other aunt and didn't pay her the $75 a month she owed when she opted to get a tattoo on her hoof. Now lives with other aunt but is complaining about her asking for the $100 rent she's supposed to pay her and then asked if she could come stay with us and she's like 5 month pregnant. Lol'd over the phone when she asked the wife and said fuck no loud enough for her to hear me.

Sister in Houston: asked for money to drive to Dallas to pick up her 23 yo daughter and her two kids from their in-laws because she got into an argument with her mother-in-law. When the fuck did that become my concern?

All of this since Saturday morning. And my wife's account just magically went down $600 since they started calling her this weekend. Probably for that 20 person gazebo tent they asked her to rent and chairs... smh. Are there any fine ass'd single women out there that are orphans?

wtf man. i would just get out of the whole damn situation.

BTW your writing is fucking hilarious.

Already had the papers drawn up. Going by lawyers to get them Thursday before we head out Friday. Gonna show them to her up there on Father's Day so it will snap her ass to attention. If she doesn't fall in line and straighten her family out, she gets left up there with them to remind her what life was like before us. My wife will have to choose them, or me. Married with a good guy/provider, or single like her entire family living in squalor. Son's 18 so child support is not an issue, half my military retirement she's welcome to.

Dayum. Been there bro. Was married before. I'm glad we separate (while I was deployed) . Better for our kids as well. I'm always here to talk.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Appreciate it, but this is my 3rd marriage and besides when faced with the alternative of being with me, or being stuck with a bunch of bumpkins she'll straighten out. She'll know when faced with this if they care about her, or access to her money if they ask again to borrow something at risk of divorce and if she continues down that road wth them they deserve one another. My kids know how she does and will probably tell her straight up to pull her head outta her ass. If not I'm young enough, handsome enough, built enough and make enough to have quite a lot of fun filled nights. Might not wanna spend the rest of my life with these alternatives, but certainly can endure a night. Besides... I am the 44 bro lol.

Dam!!!
Glad you are going to lay down the law....WTF is wrong with people....and there is an abundance of them!

Dam!!!
Glad you are going to lay down the law....WTF is wrong with people....and there is an abundance of them!

My son says I'm 'low key racist' against blacks lol... just these one's.
I get along with everybody bro, unless they've got a sense of entitlement to what I make/have. If you're older than me and haven't found your niche in life don't try to ride my coat tails. I am just fortunate because I am not very social, lifting is my thing and it requires only me. In-laws and spouses are not mandatory. There are enough beautiful women out there every day to entertain me. I get hit on enough to know the superficial value of my muscles when it comes to NSA relationships lol. These chicks might be gold diggers, but they can start with the nugget o' gold between my legs first lol. Life is meant to be enjoyed and whether that be with a wife, or with women in their 20's/early 30's. I have no problem withe either option if people wanna act up bro.

Damn dude... that sounds awful lmao. Writing is hilarious but that situation is shitty. Good luck to you man

Phurious Pharma Rep

Already had the papers drawn up. Going by lawyers to get them Thursday before we head out Friday. Gonna show them to her up there on Father's Day so it will snap her ass to attention. If she doesn't fall in line and straighten her family out, she gets left up there with them to remind her what life was like before us. My wife will have to choose them, or me. Married with a good guy/provider, or single like her entire family living in squalor. Son's 18 so child support is not an issue, half my military retirement she's welcome to.

Fuck ya dude. Its tough love time. Get after it. Can u wear a secret canera so we can see her reaction plus i wanna see these people. Lol

PHURIOUS

Damn dude... that sounds awful lmao. Writing is hilarious but that situation is shitty. Good luck to you man

Phurious Pharma Rep

Wife has been sensing the tension for awhile and when I got a new bank card and didn't give her one to my account she had to see the donkey punch winding up bro. It's a simple decision, me, or them. She need not feel obligated to take care of other adults who make dumb decisions over and over. Like I told her they do dumb shit cuz they figure that asking her to help is an option. I will literally fuck up one of her people if need be.

Wife has been sensing the tension for awhile and when I got a new bank card and didn't give her one to my account she had to see the donkey punch winding up bro. It's a simple decision, me, or them. She need not feel obligated to take care of other adults who make dumb decisions over and over. Like I told her they do dumb shit cuz they figure that asking her to help is an option. I will literally fuck up one of her people if need be.

man I hope it works out but blood is thicker than water most of the time. I sure hope not but when forced into a decision she may take the easy road

Hopefully she makes the smart decision. I hate extra baggage too especially if it impacts your life the way you're describing. There comes a time when you have to tell your family to get their shit together... Hope the best for you bro.

Phurious Pharma Rep

That is a terrible situation to find yourself in... but a hilarious thread. Sounds like you have not only the right plan, but the right attitude. Good luck bro, hope things get betrer quick.
Either way you are good.

That is a terrible situation to find yourself in... but a hilarious thread. Sounds like you have not only the right plan, but the right attitude. Good luck bro, hope things get betrer quick.
Either way you are good.

where the eff you been bigbird or is this a different bigbird

This is the same one bro, got completely derailed and was hospitalized etc etc. About to crank up my comeback log looks like.
We all got our shit in life, it all about the aditude and how we bounce back.

This is the same one bro, got completely derailed and was hospitalized etc etc. About to crank up my comeback log looks like.
We all got our shit in life, it all about the aditude and how we bounce back.

ya I wasn't sure if it was you with the new avatar, good to see you back bro, life is a fuckin roller coaster for sure, but the ones that get hurt are the ones that get off while its moving!!!! welcome back get dem gainzz baby

man I hope it works out but blood is thicker than water most of the time. I sure hope not but when forced into a decision she may take the easy road

The easy road is to side with me. Siding with them will only lead to shitty living bro. My wife is accustomed to certain things, to go from comfort to shit would be a hard pill to swallow. They can help her in any way and my wife knows that she can't afford to be on her own unless she is willing to lower her standard of living a lot. Literally, I make life comfy around here bro. Even blood has a limit as to how bad you wanna be situated in life. Live like you are, or live like them. My youngest is grown and on his way to college... at a certain point in time you're supposed to be somewhere in life that isn't a speed bump. I think my wife likes the quality of life she has too much to pretend she's willing to sacrifice anything for them. We shall see though.

Top Bottom