napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

She threatened to walk on me...

44YOGearHead

So last night as the wife and I lay in bed and she was laying on one of my arms I said some smooth shit that went like this... "that's why you're married unlike a bunch of people we know". Talk about smooth. She rolled off my arm and asked who was I talking about and I popped up a hand and counted fingers and said well I can think of 5 women we know that aren't married. Etiquette is not my strong point I see. The wife told me about our families both being fucked up and I pointed out that I agreed and that's why I don't talk to anyone except my mother. She went back 20+ years to us taking two of my nieces to Universal Studios in Cali and how much that cost to which I responded "what about our niece on your side who I gave money and bought appliances, furniture and groceries and just asked her to not mention it to anyone else?" Gottem! She doesn't have shit of what I bought her either, who knows what happened to all that shit. She just had a baby (another fucking female in a bloodline of fucked uppedness) and my wife is telling her sister 'we have to buy the baby something while we're there'... really? Last I checked you're broke because you sent money to family members already. How are you buying jack shit? I'm not buying a damn thing. I refuse to celebrate another child with dumb parents, a jobless father who beats my niece and if I meet the dude they're gonna want me to act civilized? I could care less he beats her. If she's dumb enough to stick around for it beat away, but out of just being myself I might put hands on his ass for the fuck of it. She's just not worth catching a case behind.
Back to topic... my wife said her sisters and I are alike to which I laughed and said "How? I'm a man. They call us for money, I don't call them and if I did they couldn't help.". She said I didn't like her family and I reminded her I liked whomever didn't ask for money and that the way they act they'll never grow up because they can call their baby sister. She said she was mad Pot Roast couldn't visit my home because I gave her a hard time about having to either pick the bitch up, pay her way to visit us... I have to finance your wanting to visit me??? GTFO here. She was mad Pot Roasts son is off limits to my home because he raised his voice to my wife over the phone and reminded her she could bring his ass over if she wanted to but at a minimum we would discuss the shit man to man when he arrived. I told her I married her not her sisters and she asked if I support her sisters... lol, if I pay your electric bill because you fucked up then yes I am supporting your stupid ass. She didn't like that at all. I told her I didn't care for the fact we're heading up there and two of her sisters have already made it clear to my wife that they are broke and their accounts are negative... So what bitch??? So fucking what, not like you were gonna feed us, or take us out on your dime. Wife said if I kept it up she'd leave... LMAO, really? And go where? your sister in Houston with a house full of delinquents, or home to poverty level -99.I told her if you wanna go, then go and don't come back. Be a spinster like your old, fat, unmarried sisters always complaining about there being no good men left... they're plenty of good men... they just don't your asses. She is still here bro... poverty will make your priorities 20/20.

Sometimes it builds up and you just gotta let it out regardless of the consequences. I usually alway sought the road of less conflict with my ex wife and still with my current girlfriend but there comes a point where you gotta make ur stand and check them. You know what i mean.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

She's a woman bud you're always going to be wrong.. Oh and a douche bag lol. I hear you though I'm going through a divorce at the moment, but to me that's the one thing you don't do. You don't threaten your spouse with walking out on them.

I think brother you need to stop getting in these conversations. And whe she asks for you to help her family you just say "no". And she asks why you say "because its not my responsibility". The end. And if she dont like it she can bounce

Makes me glad am not married. In fact I stai single from here on out....................

I think brother you need to stop getting in these conversations. And whe she asks for you to help her family you just say "no". And she asks why you say "because its not my responsibility". The end. And if she dont like it she can bounce
Agreed completely. I took this position years ago after years of battling issues with the wife's sister, and while it caused issues at first...we no longer argue over family shit...just everything else lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

what happens when you give and you give and you give, its not appreciated anymore, but it becomes expected and when it gets to that point, its very difficult to overcome... its crazy but 8-9 times out of 10, people appreciate more when they are not treated as well and i dont fucking get it... it makes no sense... im so blessed because my wife appreciates a smile, seriously... i spoil her but she doesn't even care, she just is happy with me and that is why i married her... all i was ever used to were girls used to getting whatever they want, having guys kiss their ass etc... it never worked because i dont do that shit... its a difficult thing bro... your in a position where its gone on too long and you have to figure out how to compromise the situation before it spirals out of control...

Just think if she did walk..... she gets half of everything you earned while together and you know where that's going .... her shitty family whom you love so much . That should put you in a better state of mind , lol.

oh man, thats cruel. Watching 1/2 your money to go potroast and the rest of the inbreeders.

Agreed completely. I took this position years ago after years of battling issues with the wife's sister, and while it caused issues at first...we no longer argue over family shit...just everything else lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

went through something similar with my wives family. She finally woke up (my wife is very giving), kicked the catlady out of her moms house, and we divorced ourselves from the rest of the clan. Now holidays are just us and my dad.

The restof'm are still popping out more babies they cant afford, catlady is on SSI and every government teat she can suck off of, etc.

I took the time to explain today that even though I meant every word I said that she can do as she pleases, but if she needs me to do something for them that involves a dime from me the answer is NO. Let her know that if I feel someone is trying to take her fast I am gonna speak up.

She's a woman bud you're always going to be wrong.. Oh and a douche bag lol. I hear you though I'm going through a divorce at the moment, but to me that's the one thing you don't do. You don't threaten your spouse with walking out on them.

you should never threaten to leave someone like that. that's absurd and childish. if there is serious issues like abuse or infidelity that's a different story. but for everyday arguments, come on. work through it, be logical and be patient. that's what Love is about

Everyone has a breaking point. I just told the wife she needs to get her shit together and either decide to get serious and lose the weight, or just be a chubb'o for the restof her life and quit trying every god forsaken diet, as if thats the only way to loose weight.

I say if she wants to bounce then she is entitled to nothing. She chose to leave

My ex left me after talking about family and showing me wedding rings, all that bull shit. I told her how it was. I went above and beyond for this woman. I fell in love. But I gave and gave, bc I really cared. I got nothing in return. so I kind of mentioned something and she got offended and left me.

so you come into a old school italian family, turn the house hold upside down with your very loud personality, promise my family this say that, then leave out of nowhere. she even told me how guys cheated on her and one guy hit her. Then looked at me straight in the face and said, I am glad I went through all those bad guys bc they brought me to you. Really? got it.

I took her off the pedestal. I don't care what she is doing, if shes sick, if shes with another guy, not a flying fuck given. karma's a bitch. The universe has its ways. You treat people like gold and how a human should be treated, you get shit on. Treat them like crap, they come back for more.

Just think if she did walk..... she gets half of everything you earned while together and you know where that's going .... her shitty family whom you love so much . That should put you in a better state of mind , lol.

Bro, I'm a man I make money and can replace it. If she got half they'd still be broke because they'd beg it out of her and then she'd see what a fucking failure they are and she became choosing them over me. She's not fucking stupid. They are, but she isn't lol. Just pray that when I go visit I don't have to go primitive on their asses because violence is easy for me to choose.

Top Bottom