napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

I would agree with this as well. Great advice. Save the Deca for at least a couple more cycles down the road.

Thanks for confirming Rick. I will definitely wait on the deca.

Oh and Jake, dbol is one of the least appealing AAS to me. So yea, I won't be going there. I'm not even tempted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming Rick. I will definitely wait on the deca.

Oh and Jake, dbol is one of the least appealing AAS to me. So yea, I won't be going there. I'm not even tempted.

remember bro, STAY FOCUSED ON THE CURRENT TASK... your looking WAY too far ahead and it only takes away from whats right in front of you... your main focus should be getting the very most you can out of this and then as you get into pct, start getting your bridge planned and then halfway through that your goals will probably be completely different than they are now... that's when you decide what to plan for next... stay focused on the now with this brother

yes indeed. I have been reading old posts and if I remember correctly you had been overweight. Honestly though...you might want to save the 150 deca until further down the road. Maye take this cycle and then add winny. I saw my dad told you no dbol which is correct. But I would add no heavy orals for you ever. For your future stay with test,winny, primo ,eq. Not deca just yet

dude is your dad DRB? lol..

Same here... I'm thinking about splitting my cruise dose so I can keep pinning twice a week [emoji14]

Lol I'm actually going to ask my TRT Doctor to split me into twice a week. I feel like once makes me tired towards the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remember bro, STAY FOCUSED ON THE CURRENT TASK... your looking WAY too far ahead and it only takes away from whats right in front of you... your main focus should be getting the very most you can out of this and then as you get into pct, start getting your bridge planned and then halfway through that your goals will probably be completely different than they are now... that's when you decide what to plan for next... stay focused on the now with this brother

Absolutely,

Oh...,but the excitement of thinking into the future. Who wakes up on christmas morning without...anticipation..is making me wait. Focus today, dream at night.

Of course you're right Dylan. But dude, you're talking to the guy who makes spreadsheets for EVERYTHING! You remember that right? LOL Plan...plan...plan. But yes, I will hold my horses and get through this cycle and PCT. I know that my opinion on the next cycle will probably change a lot based on my experience and results with the current one. Thanks man.

lol, i hated it first pin, now i hate it more..my favorite part about pinning is when you finish

I'm officially over it now. LOL Didn't take long. These last two pinnings have been rough. I'm still hurting a bit from the one 10 days ago. And now I'm also hurting on the other side from Friday's pinning. And then we went on a 2 day road trip this weekend where I was sitting in the car ALL DAY each day. Oh yea, that was a good time. NOT

I'm officially over it now. LOL Didn't take long. These last two pinnings have been rough. I'm still hurting a bit from the one 10 days ago. And now I'm also hurting on the other side from Friday's pinning. And then we went on a 2 day road trip this weekend where I was sitting in the car ALL DAY each day. Oh yea, that was a good time. NOT
I was that way too in the beginning... Now I hardly even know I pinned the next day... It'll get better...

I was that way too in the beginning... Now I hardly even know I pinned the next day... It'll get better...

Thanks man. So the weird thing is that my first two pinnings were great. Almost no pain for the days that followed. These last two have been the opposite. Apparently I'm getting worse! LOL But it's nice to hear that things will improve over time. :)

Thanks man. So the weird thing is that my first two pinnings were great. Almost no pain for the days that followed. These last two have been the opposite. Apparently I'm getting worse! LOL But it's nice to hear that things will improve over time. :)
Your muscles have to adjust... I went through the exact same thing...

you will be fine with this bro... it just takes time for your muscles and body to get used to this... i just don't like it at all but its all part of it... i cant see how anyone looks forward to it but i just look forward to the results!

Look at my brother go!......do it man!. Despite your pain in the ass I'm super proud of your progress brother. Keep up the good work!

Week 4 : Day 7 Update

1 Month of my cycle is complete. Here are the updated stats.

10_9_15_ProgressChart.JPG

Just as Dylan said, Tbol has been helping to add slow, steady and dry increases in size. That's exactly what I was looking for out of this cycle, so I'm very happy so far. I did notice a slight increase in my waist measurement this week. But I'm not really noticing my clothes feeling tighter in that area and things in the mirror are still looking good. So I'll try not to be too concerned about that.

Workouts are still going well. At no time have I really felt like Superman or anything like that. In fact, I still feel pretty normal when it comes to the effort required to lift and get through my workouts. But I have noticed the weights increasing steadily, so I'll take that as a positive sign of progress.

I have two weeks left on the tbol before I take a few weeks off from orals. Then I'll be starting up with the Winny. My tentative plan during the "winny phase" is to dial my carbs and calories down a bit and focus more on burning some extra fat. Once I hit PCT I'll bring calories back up to maintenance level.

Stellar job brother. Keep an eye out on that blood pressure.

I just talked with Drb and Rick about the blood pressure. Rick suggested that the extra inch on my waist and the bp could be related to estrogen. I'm going to increase my AI dose from EOD to every day. Hopefully that will help.

I just talked with Drb and Rick about the blood pressure. Rick suggested that the extra inch on my waist and the bp could be related to estrogen. I'm going to increase my AI dose from EOD to every day. Hopefully that will help.
I think it will bro. Might also make sure carbs and sodium aren't climbing too high as well. Otherwise, keep us updated on how that works for you

that could very well be and that is great advice... make sure your getting plenty of potassium in correlation with sodium etc... also, try some dandelion root as a natural way to rid yourself of water... great job so far bro!

Sounding advice from Rick and Dylan and I love it because I'm starting today and this could be in my near future as well.

Top Bottom