napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866 (Ostabolic) IS NO JOKE and delivers once again! LOVE THE HEALING!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have had the worst elbow tendinitis for the last 3 months... clearly because of the large increase in weight lifted and added to my frame... this is quite common for such drastic increases and its something i have just been sucking up and dealing with.. i wanted to save mk for after my cycle and i have been on it a week.. i do not often give sarms updates and feedback because others tend to say i am just saying this and that etc. which is complete bull shit but regardless, i dont do this often but i have to tell you, in just one week, its nearly completely gone and this was something keeping me up at night it hurt so bad... i DO NOT use pills but was taking ibuprofen for temporary relief and my wife even bought a special massager for me we were using every single night... i am so thrilled to have this healing and today it really showed when lifting because i am always in pain with every lift... i just push through it because i dont know any other way but i can make even bigger progress with this relief... i just wanted to share with everyone who needs healing help because this is the real deal...

Yes, it is obviously from sarmsx, 25 mg per day...

Il second that, my shoulders were hammered and I couldn't train them properly for a long time. Once I incorporated mk677 and mk2866 I could train them whenever I wanted and however many times a week i wanted. Stuff is legit.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Great post!! I'm dealing with some elbow tendon pain as my weights increase during this blast. I've been wondering what to do and this is just what I needed! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had the worst elbow tendinitis for the last 3 months... clearly because of the large increase in weight lifted and added to my frame... this is quite common for such drastic increases and its something i have just been sucking up and dealing with.. i wanted to save mk for after my cycle and i have been on it a week.. i do not often give sarms updates and feedback because others tend to say i am just saying this and that etc. which is complete bull shit but regardless, i dont do this often but i have to tell you, in just one week, its nearly completely gone and this was something keeping me up at night it hurt so bad... i DO NOT use pills but was taking ibuprofen for temporary relief and my wife even bought a special massager for me we were using every single night... i am so thrilled to have this healing and today it really showed when lifting because i am always in pain with every lift... i just push through it because i dont know any other way but i can make even bigger progress with this relief... i just wanted to share with everyone who needs healing help because this is the real deal...

Yes, it is obviously from sarmsx, 25 mg per day...

How would u compare the healing benefits of tb500 to Osta? Was gonna add tb to an upcoming run for knee pain but its pricey.

How would u compare the healing benefits of tb500 to Osta? Was gonna add tb to an upcoming run for knee pain but its pricey.

not even comparable... mk crushes it... i have used tb many times bro and its not even comparable... ostabolic is in an entirely different league

Great post!! I'm dealing with some elbow tendon pain as my weights increase during this blast. I've been wondering what to do and this is just what I needed! Thanks!

absolutely bro! you will be so pleased with it

Il second that, my shoulders were hammered and I couldn't train them properly for a long time. Once I incorporated mk677 and mk2866 I could train them whenever I wanted and however many times a week i wanted. Stuff is legit.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
excellent bro... i would expect nothing less and thats awesome to hear!

That's awesome to hear bro! I do exactly the same thing as you, and use MK-2866 every single time I go into cruise. Our bodies can really take a beating in cycle with all the heavy weight increases and that's when the pain and nagging injuries come. MK-2866 heals my body every single time! I'm about 3 weeks away from starting it up myself, and I'm looking forward to it. During my last cruise I had a bad bicep injury that hurt like a mother as well as a shoulder injury that hung around for over half of the cycle. Within a few weeks both were completely healed. I'm a firm believer in the healing properties of MK-2866. It's awesome stuff, and it fucking works

Hey Dylan, I got it from doing multiple reps on ez-bar skullcrushers with 45's. What helped me tremendously was arm stretch behind the head, (immensely painful) and ice cold water running over it in the shower to the point the ice cold water felt like it was burning my elbow and back of the arm. And what made it entirely go away was when I was at the gym going barbell curls, it miraculously went away suddenly. It think the contraction of the opposing muscles had something to do with it.

I hear you on the elbow pain. I unload trucks all day and stock merchandise in cold coolers and nothing has seemed to help my nagging elbow pain. Ive tried osteo bi flex and fish oil but still nothing. At 25 mg a day will one bottle last 2 months Dylan?

(Enrique)

Heard a lot of good things about Mk2866 with regards to elbow tendonitis. Was wondering if it could help shoulder impingement and rotator cuff problems?

I hear you on the elbow pain. I unload trucks all day and stock merchandise in cold coolers and nothing has seemed to help my nagging elbow pain. Ive tried osteo bi flex and fish oil but still nothing. At 25 mg a day will one bottle last 2 months Dylan?

(Enrique)

Yes that is correct. At the recommended 25mg per day dose, a bottle will last two months. It's a very good value

Heard a lot of good things about Mk2866 with regards to elbow tendonitis. Was wondering if it could help shoulder impingement and rotator cuff problems?

Depending on the severity, it will absolutely help. MK-2866 completely healed up my shoulder

Thanks Rick much appreciated. When ordering thru sarmsx can one talk to an agent or strictly thru website. Thanks

(Enrique)

Hey Dylan, I got it from doing multiple reps on ez-bar skullcrushers with 45's. What helped me tremendously was arm stretch behind the head, (immensely painful) and ice cold water running over it in the shower to the point the ice cold water felt like it was burning my elbow and back of the arm. And what made it entirely go away was when I was at the gym going barbell curls, it miraculously went away suddenly. It think the contraction of the opposing muscles had something to do with it.
thanks for sharing, i have been doing similar therapy on it... im well versed on tendinitis.. ive had it in my back since i was 17 so i have every trick in the book

That's awesome to hear bro! I do exactly the same thing as you, and use MK-2866 every single time I go into cruise. Our bodies can really take a beating in cycle with all the heavy weight increases and that's when the pain and nagging injuries come. MK-2866 heals my body every single time! I'm about 3 weeks away from starting it up myself, and I'm looking forward to it. During my last cruise I had a bad bicep injury that hurt like a mother as well as a shoulder injury that hung around for over half of the cycle. Within a few weeks both were completely healed. I'm a firm believer in the healing properties of MK-2866. It's awesome stuff, and it fucking works
absolutely bro... by the time you finish a cycle you have taken a serious beating... im just thrilled i had minimal pain for once... i have had a few nights now without it waking me up etc... just awesome...

(Enrique)
exactly bro, 1 bottle will last 8 weeks... so you only need 2 for a 12 week cycle...

MK-2866 is by far my favorite sarm ever.I wouldn't care if I got zero gains from it to be honest.It's like "healing in a bottle".It literally makes all my aches & pains from a lifetime of hard labor simply go away.I wish I could run it year round.

thanks for sharing, i have been doing similar therapy on it... im well versed on tendinitis.. ive had it in my back since i was 17 so i have every trick in the book

I'd like to hear sometime about your tendinitis tricks, as I fight a recurring issue with the right shoulder

Top Bottom