napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Missbizz's Phurious Primo/Var log

I wouldnt worry too much about the total calories but more the right amount of calories every few hours to keep that metabolism burning.

PHURIOUS
Got it!!
With a lot of females, diet consistency can always be an issue but that's really what it takes. Make sure you are hitting your numbers each and every day to the best of your ability
Definitely going to try to. I'm now putting it all in a spreadsheet until I have it down. I used myfitnesspal regularly however I was focusing more on calories. So now I'm logging a spreadsheet and using my fitness pal

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

So the decision I have made with my diet : 150g protein 75g fat 50g carbs totaling 1475 calories (I still did the math lol)
So far today
Breakfast
1 large egg mixed with egg white beaters
3 pieces of turkey bacon
Mid morning snack 1 oz unsalted roasted almonds
28g protein 23.5g fat 8 carbs

Lunch
3oz chicken
1.5 cups steamed broccoli/carrots/cauliflower/sugar snap peas
Snack: fat free coconut greek yogurt
30g protein 2.5g fat 24g carbs

Last night's workout I focused back on shoulders and abs 9 exercises 20 minutes of elliptical trainer full resistance of 100 full incline of 10

Today's first workout
300 jumping jacks
200 sit squats
300 ball crunches
75 push ups

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Everything has been going just grand. Just had my pin..smooth as butter mixed with the b12!
OK so I know I got a lot of work still ahead of me but I wanted to show the difference of just 4 weeks. The one on the left is now.
993e117d4e3cefd9fe1d38bbe58a19d7.jpg

My lower back is one of my biggest problem areas..but progressing along!
8a661a320306d268f8f0b47b0102cd9b.jpg

Phurious Pharma Rep

Just a little update. My diet and workouts haven't been on point since tuesday. My stepdad passed away so I've been spending time with my mom helping with getting things taken care of. I'll be back on top within the next few days!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Just a little update. My diet and workouts haven't been on point since tuesday. My stepdad passed away so I've been spending time with my mom helping with getting things taken care of. I'll be back on top within the next few days!

Phurious Pharma Rep

can definitely tell the lil muffin top is disappearing quickly hell ya. well sorry to hear about your stepdad I know he has been struggling for a while I will pray for healing and peace for you and your family.

can definitely tell the lil muffin top is disappearing quickly hell ya. well sorry to hear about your stepdad I know he has been struggling for a while I will pray for healing and peace for you and your family.
Thanks rock!!! And finally getting g my definition to pop through in one of my biggest problem areas is huge for me.

Thanks..he's at peace now but it's so sad to watch someone go through this. Only a diagnosis a year ago. 3 months ago looking through pictures he looked great. It sucks..he was definitely a great man!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Everything has been going just grand. Just had my pin..smooth as butter mixed with the b12!
OK so I know I got a lot of work still ahead of me but I wanted to show the difference of just 4 weeks. The one on the left is now.
993e117d4e3cefd9fe1d38bbe58a19d7.jpg

My lower back is one of my biggest problem areas..but progressing along!
8a661a320306d268f8f0b47b0102cd9b.jpg

Phurious Pharma Rep

Great progress! Cool sun tattoo as well! Keep on truckin'!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Thanks rock!!! And finally getting g my definition to pop through in one of my biggest problem areas is huge for me.

Thanks..he's at peace now but it's so sad to watch someone go through this. Only a diagnosis a year ago. 3 months ago looking through pictures he looked great. It sucks..he was definitely a great man!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Ya know i really hate that term. Why use muffin top in a negative way. The top of the damn muffin is the best part!

PHURIOUS

Ya know i really hate that term. Why use muffin top in a negative way. The top of the damn muffin is the best part!

PHURIOUS
Hahaha [emoji23] I'm dying here lol..then I'll look at it this way...I'm pretty damn yummy then bahaha

Phurious Pharma Rep

Phurious Pharma Rep
Hurts to see such bad things happen, to such a great person. R.I.P Patrick ride that Harley to Heaven!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

well I did say little muffin top because it wasn't a real muffin top anyways lol I just didn't have the right words cuz I do agree the top of the muffin is the best part, you seen the Seinfeld episode about the muffin tops lol I guess what I should have said is your middle back is looking better hahaha

well I did say little muffin top because it wasn't a real muffin top anyways lol I just didn't have the right words cuz I do agree the top of the muffin is the best part, you seen the Seinfeld episode about the muffin tops lol I guess what I should have said is your middle back is looking better hahaha
You are good lol. No offense taken. I know I still have a long way to go. But I also know how far I've come. Usually a tummy tuck helps with lower back as well as lower abs.. I do have some loose skin. I'm trying to get as lean and have as much muscle as I can before opting to get one.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom