napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Missbizz's Phurious Primo/Var log

Ok so an update on all of this. I spent almost 16 weeks on cycle..7 of only primo, 8 of Phurious primo eq blend and 6 weeks of Phurious var. There are some sides that I had that were not mentioned in here as I was comparing the different compounds.

On primo only after about 2.5 weeks my voice was raspy, not changing just raspy...I researched this and found a few others who experienced this as well. This continued on as the cycle finished up. Seemed a little better in the end.
About 6 weeks ago I developed a boil on my inner thigh in the bikini line area. I then developed another one same area opposite side, this is not something I've ever dealt with before. The first one I developed I am still recovering from. The other one is gone. No Dr's required I was able to drain them..I have found boils are common when hormones change for women, especially with low esteogen. I assume this is the cause, which I haven't had bloodwork yet to confirm. I had acne on my shoulders back and neck..not horrible but visible. The boils is one of the reasons I chose not to get the last shot to complete 16 weeks.

I also found 3 times I had a few hairs under my chin. Not on but under which I removed by waxing. I am a redhead and naturally have peach fuzz but this I did not like. And this was very recent and is another reason I stopped slightly early.

I lost a great deal of body fat, gained lean defined muscles and became noticeably stronger. When I brought the var in as you seen in the pics that is when I seen the most substantial amount of change.

All and all I do not think I will run primo again. I may decide on a var only cycle possibly eq only but for me I don't like the raspiness that I had from pretty much the start. I never increased my dose and actually lowered it slightly.

I hope others will find this useful.

Last edited:
Thats good. Sorry to hear about the effects. It can happen depending on the woman and their system. Eq var is a good run also.

PHURIOUS

Thats good. Sorry to hear about the effects. It can happen depending on the woman and their system. Eq var is a good run also.

PHURIOUS
Yeah I'm definitely down to try the eq/ var separately as well as a combination. The primo is just not for me and I know all these compounds when it comes to women are dependent on the person. I made sure to keep researching so I didn't panic etc. But I am to say the least very proud of where I currently am. Still more work to put in a d I'm not done here! Thank you for everything phurious!

Yeah I'm definitely down to try the eq/ var separately as well as a combination. The primo is just not for me and I know all these compounds when it comes to women are dependent on the person. I made sure to keep researching so I didn't panic etc. But I am to say the least very proud of where I currently am. Still more work to put in a d I'm not done here! Thank you for everything phurious!

Ofcourse. Anything u ever need u let me know.

PHURIOUS

I'd be more than willing to take that primo off your hands. haha jk. Thanks for sharing your experience.

So to start this log out I'd like to say I've been running pharmecutical primo for 6 weeks at 50 mg..Phurious B12...sarms gw and sr9009...and for 4 weeks I ran what I thought was liquid var at 10mg from express domestic.

My intent was to kick off the cycle with 10mg of var ed for the first 6 weeks. My first week on var primo I was very sick as our weather here has been shit...my second week I was feeling ok ...noticed a little swelling in my face and eyes nothing major...sensitivity to my clit and slight enlargement nothing major here either...week 3 my sex drive started crashing down the swelling in my face would come and go...week four was the worst...by week 4...I gained 10lbs(water weight).. had severe swelling in my feet..face and eyes...my blood pressure was raising on and off and I was getting light headed and headaches...the last day on the shit var(or dbol whatever the hell it was) my head felt like it was going to explode...assume very high blood pressure..we haven't lab maxed the var in fact trashed it..it's now been 3 weeks since I quit that and I now have 10 mg var from Phurious and a special mixture of 100mg primo/100mg eq.

I started the Phurious var on Sunday and have taken 2 doses..tonight is the first shot of primo/eq..I will be running those at 50mg each until the end of my cycle at 16 weeks.

So my cycle didn't begin the greatest and I haven't been super productive but I do feel ive gained a bit of strength. I've upped on my weights on pretty much everything I do.. I'll update regularly since switching to Phurious..and I'll inform of my sides or lack of sides and update with my workouts and gains!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Damn... I wish I could do a 16 week primo and eq run off 1 bottle. Shit... why not make it 20 wks??

Damn... I wish I could do a 16 week primo and eq run off 1 bottle. Shit... why not make it 20 wks??
I was going to but I had a few minor sides that sucked so I ended it at 15...I actually don't think I'll try primo again. Or if I do dose will be way lower like only 25mg :(

I was going to but I had a few minor sides that sucked so I ended it at 15...I actually don't think I'll try primo again. Or if I do dose will be way lower like only 25mg :(

Yeah I made the comment before I read on about the sides. I think var and eq would work nicely next time. Glad to hear you like the var. After my girlfriend recovers from her c section and when she is finished breastfeeding im gonna get her on some var. Shes always been in great shape and never had to diet or really do excessive cardio but shes never supplemented. I like reading these logs. Thanks and congrats on all your progress. You madr quite a transformation

Yeah I made the comment before I read on about the sides. I think var and eq would work nicely next time. Glad to hear you like the var. After my girlfriend recovers from her c section and when she is finished breastfeeding im gonna get her on some var. Shes always been in great shape and never had to diet or really do excessive cardio but shes never supplemented. I like reading these logs. Thanks and congrats on all your progress. You madr quite a transformation
Congrats on the baby! I didn't even realize it was that time yet!! She will do great on some var after she heals up and is done with breastfeeding! She will have a great person to guide her! I will probably try it again but later on. And thanks I have made some great gains now to preserve them lol. Good luck with the baby when they are little it's the most precious time, because when they are teenagers you'll want to rip your hair out...haha lol

Congrats on the baby! I didn't even realize it was that time yet!! She will do great on some var after she heals up and is done with breastfeeding! She will have a great person to guide her! I will probably try it again but later on. And thanks I have made some great gains now to preserve them lol. Good luck with the baby when they are little it's the most precious time, because when they are teenagers you'll want to rip your hair out...haha lol

Thank you!!! We are overjoyed right now.

What sides exactly did you experience? I'm just curious as primo is normally a great compound for females

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What sides exactly did you experience? I'm just curious as primo is normally a great compound for females

Here I posted this a few days ago:

Ok so an update on all of this. I spent almost 16 weeks on cycle..7 of only primo, 8 of Phurious primo eq blend and 6 weeks of Phurious var. There are some sides that I had that were not mentioned in here as I was comparing the different compounds.

On primo only after about 2.5 weeks my voice was raspy, not changing just raspy...I researched this and found a few others who experienced this as well. This continued on as the cycle finished up. Seemed a little better in the end.
About 6 weeks ago I developed a boil on my inner thigh in the bikini line area. I then developed another one same area opposite side, this is not something I've ever dealt with before. The first one I developed I am still recovering from. The other one is gone. No Dr's required I was able to drain them..I have found boils are common when hormones change for women, especially with low esteogen. I assume this is the cause, which I haven't had bloodwork yet to confirm. I had acne on my shoulders back and neck..not horrible but visible. The boils is one of the reasons I chose not to get the last shot to complete 16 weeks.

I also found 3 times I had a few hairs under my chin. Not on but under which I removed by waxing. I am a redhead and naturally have peach fuzz but this I did not like. And this was very recent and is another reason I stopped slightly early.

I lost a great deal of body fat, gained lean defined muscles and became noticeably stronger. When I brought the var in as you seen in the pics that is when I seen the most substantial amount of change.

All and all I do not think I will run primo again. I may decide on a var only cycle possibly eq only but for me I don't like the raspiness that I had from pretty much the start. I never increased my dose and actually lowered it slightly.

Here I posted this a few days ago:

Thats very helpful and useful, MissBizz! Thanks for sharing that. I am passing that info along to chickrock since she has been on primo

Top Bottom