napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Made a mistake would love help

Donk

Okay so I fully recognize that I made some poor decisions allowing myself to be put in the position that I am in, but I am going to post it here to get all the advice that I can. I layed out my first cycle on evo about 9 months ago which included Test E 500mgs Deca 400mgs Aromasin 12.5 mgs ed and then a fully pct on a spreadsheet. I did hear Deca was intense for my first cycle but caber was never mentioned. I ran my first cycle with good results and minimal sides and then did my pct. About 6 weeks ago I decided to do the same cycle it worked the first time and everything went well so I thought I would stick with it. I now know what prolactin is... I am going to get a bloodtest tomorrow and will post as soon as i get the results. My current situation is very puffy and sensitive nipples(no hard spots yet), they ache and today started to burn. I have been working with NY to get a plan of attack going, but I would still love any advice you guys have. Also big thank you to Iwannagofaster for sending me some caber and litro until mine gets here (hasn't got here yet but he's sending it). Until I can get caber I have b6 which im taking 300 mgs a day to hopefully help the prolactin. I guess I am gonna learn things the hard way.

you aren't the first and certainly wont be the last bro move forward from it and know from now on have it on hand better to have and not need it than to need and not have it. those guys helping you are top fuckin notch

Yeah I think between them and Dylan I am gonna be alright but I maybe this will be a warning for someone else!

yes sir absolutely you are helping out by posting this I was just saying don't beat yourself up about it. but next time you know and I know too cuz I haven't used anything that needed caber. but I will damn sho have some on hand if I ever do.

Yeah I think between them and Dylan I am gonna be alright but I maybe this will be a warning for someone else!

i got you covered bro but like i said, and im just repeating what we spoke about on pm's so that others can see this, you need to get your doses lower even with caber... there's no need to be running either that high.... at 250/250 you are going to get big results without the sides... it makes not sense to try to get a "little bit" more and have to endure and the sides that come with higher doses... moderation is key... its just embedded in too many people that you need crazy doses to get what you want out of it because you absolutely do not.. get the doses down, get your bloodwork posted, start your caber asap and raise your aromasin as we discussed...

Dude posting like this help others. I wish more ppl who make mistakes would do the same. You are in good hands with Dylan bro.

Great honest post. Time and again guys end up in your position because they either dont do the research or somehow think that they are different from everyone else. "I'm 280lbs and can bench 450lbs. I can handle anything. 900mgs of deca a week will be nothing for a super human like me". I've seen so many guys think that they will do better with more. More is not better. Balanced and manageable is better. The gains last and the sides are controlled. Great post. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you saved another guy from a similar situation.

i got you covered bro but like i said, and im just repeating what we spoke about on pm's so that others can see this, you need to get your doses lower even with caber... there's no need to be running either that high.... at 250/250 you are going to get big results without the sides... it makes not sense to try to get a "little bit" more and have to endure and the sides that come with higher doses... moderation is key... its just embedded in too many people that you need crazy doses to get what you want out of it because you absolutely do not.. get the doses down, get your bloodwork posted, start your caber asap and raise your aromasin as we discussed...

^Exactly, lowered dosage is probably the solution here. And next time OP will know what dosage he starts to have sensitivity with these compounds, just has to keep them lower next time and have caber on hand or maybe run a low dosage for good measure may help a little

Okay so I fully recognize that I made some poor decisions allowing myself to be put in the position that I am in, but I am going to post it here to get all the advice that I can. I layed out my first cycle on evo about 9 months ago which included Test E 500mgs Deca 400mgs Aromasin 12.5 mgs ed and then a fully pct on a spreadsheet. I did hear Deca was intense for my first cycle but caber was never mentioned. I ran my first cycle with good results and minimal sides and then did my pct. About 6 weeks ago I decided to do the same cycle it worked the first time and everything went well so I thought I would stick with it. I now know what prolactin is... I am going to get a bloodtest tomorrow and will post as soon as i get the results. My current situation is very puffy and sensitive nipples(no hard spots yet), they ache and today started to burn. I have been working with NY to get a plan of attack going, but I would still love any advice you guys have. Also big thank you to Iwannagofaster for sending me some caber and litro until mine gets here (hasn't got here yet but he's sending it). Until I can get caber I have b6 which im taking 300 mgs a day to hopefully help the prolactin. I guess I am gonna learn things the hard way.

Someone gave you 500test/400deca on your first cycle? Tell your bud Eva that you disown him.

It takes courage to admit your mistakes, and just by you posting this you may stop others from making the same mistakes. NY and Dylan will help get you straightened out. Live and learn, brother :).

Someone gave you 500test/400deca on your first cycle? Tell your bud Eva that you disown him.

I left evo long long ago I have been here for a while I just don't post a lot! Yeah I know better now, but I will be making better choices from this point forward. I didn't about it and ate so I cant get my bloodwork done until Monday!

Top Bottom