napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to lose body fat without losing muscle and possibly gaining mass.

AsapSlim

My current weight: 195
Height: 5'9
Bf% 23

I was looking to run a solo ostarine cycle but I'm not sure if I should add s4 or something else. I just want to look ripped while still maintaining/gaining mass. Any suggestions

Right now I am running Ostarine and SR9009 and I'm really liking it. Losing fat without losing any muscle mass and my strength is increasing a lot. If your main goal is to cut than I know a stack of GW, S4, and SR9009 is great for that. Some of the other guys will be able to set you up with a good cycle.

No supplement beats hard work

My current weight: 195
Height: 5'9
Bf% 23

I was looking to run a solo ostarine cycle but I'm not sure if I should add s4 or something else. I just want to look ripped while still maintaining/gaining mass. Any suggestions

your definitely on the right track here bro but just a few things... its really important you start to get your body fat down to a more healthy level, which im sure your aware... i have a very strong layout for you... sarms are designed for muscle preservation, so your not going to need to worry about sacrificing a ton of muscle unless you simply are not eating properly but you can still drop fat in the process.. you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

your definitely on the right track here bro but just a few things... its really important you start to get your body fat down to a more healthy level, which im sure your aware... i have a very strong layout for you... sarms are designed for muscle preservation, so your not going to need to worry about sacrificing a ton of muscle unless you simply are not eating properly but you can still drop fat in the process.. you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Brother the stack that Dylan laid out is exactly what I am running right now. I am in week 4 and all can say is I am amazed!!!
If you dial in your diet and training and put in the effort you are going to really enjoy this!!!! I may even extend the GW/MK to 16 weeks!!!

Jersey

Brother the stack that Dylan laid out is exactly what I am running right now. I am in week 4 and all can say is I am amazed!!!
If you dial in your diet and training and put in the effort you are going to really enjoy this!!!! I may even extend the GW/MK to 16 weeks!!!

Jersey

i knew you would love this... =) you definitely need to extend... at least the sr and gw, which is completely fine to run 16 weeks...

The info info is greatly appreciated, I've alread done research on sarmsx and it seems very legit. What is mini pct though?

Top Bottom