napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Look what came in the mail this week

BigBusiness

Absolutely love football!!! Just wish I could have stayed healthy enough to play longer than i did. I blew out my right knee twice, which ended it all. But anyways this is what i do on my Sundays

Attachments

• 20150801_213300-1.jpg
    20150801_213300-1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 116
Awesome Bro! I am a lifelong Bills fan but make the trip t Cleveland every year for a game. A friend of mine is a Browns fan. We have mutual respect for the blue collar teams that like to grind it out. Nice place to tailgate as well. Have fun and good luck to your Brownies!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

215af9bc0651d968e85b66817206d576.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Damn, you could have at least picked a decent team!!! LOL, J/K I hope you get to enjoy yourself brother!

I'm not big on football, but a huge baseball fan and I attend a lot of ball games myself.

RickRock said:
Damn, you could have at least picked a decent team!!! LOL, J/K I hope you get to enjoy yourself brother!

I'm not big on football, but a huge baseball fan and I attend a lot of ball games myself.

I love baseball as well Brother. Who I your team? As you can imagine, it has been like Christmas the past few days as a Jays fan! I'm going to the game tomorrow against KC when David Price will make his first start as a Jay.

MasonicBodybuilder said:
RickRock said:

I love baseball as well Brother. Who I your team? As you can imagine, it has been like Christmas the past few days as a Jays fan! I'm going to the game tomorrow against KC when David Price will make his first start as a Jay.

My team is the best in baseball at the moment, the St. Louis Cardinals. I've been to several games already this season, and will be going to another here in about 3 weeks, and then potentially a few playoff games as well

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Awesome Bro! I am a lifelong Bills fan but make the trip t Cleveland every year for a game. A friend of mine is a Browns fan. We have mutual respect for the blue collar teams that like to grind it out. Nice place to tailgate as well. Have fun and good luck to your Brownies!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Lol. Man I remember the Bills coming into Cleveland and taking over the stadium with thier chants in 2012. I amost git into fisticuffs with a Bill's fan behind me. He kept telling me to sit down,that i was blocking his view. He told security and they told me to sit down or they were kicking me out...lmao.Needless to say I was salty as hell they made me sit down. Very funny story just a whole lot to type out. I love football period. The whole game, The brown's are my home team and I love thier history.

RickRock said:

Yeah they aren't the greatest, but have great fans and great history!! I just love the game bro.

BigBusiness said:
RickRock said:

Yeah they aren't the greatest, but have great fans and great history!! I just love the game bro.

Yeh bro that's awesome. The loyal fans are the best, win or lose. I hate when I see those bandwagon fans that jump from team to team depending on who's winning

Heck ya man, I love football. I just wish I had more time to go. I make it to a few collage games but haven't been to a pro game in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom