napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Least toxic/joint friendly/favorite oral?

Agreed love me some TBol right now my favorite Oral. I bet the results from winny are just spectacular but not looking forward to the sides a lot of guys I know have said it can get to be agony after a few weeks.

that is SOOO overplayed man, i mean ridiculously...

I've never had a sore joint or single side from winny

i havent either, not ONCE, even when using aromasin... i always use mk2866 just to ensure it but the only sides i've ever had with winstrol is lethargy and that was right around week 5 or 6 just from toxicity, but i have that issue with every oral even with cycle support... its just inevitable for me around that time period but that's it...

Almost all orals give me horrible back pumps only one i didnt get it with was Tbol but I only ran it once and only had enough for 4 weeks at 20 mg a day it was a trade and through it in at the end . Im 6 ft 5 in also so my lower back takes a beating anyhow

for me personally tbol and var had almost no sides.thing is var is super expensive and highly faked.

winny and epi were epecially tuff on my joints...epecially winny, i really dont use winny much

for me personally tbol and var had almost no sides.thing is var is super expensive and highly faked.

winny and epi were epecially tuff on my joints...epecially winny, i really dont use winny much

I didn't know Dylan did a video on this....just watched it. Good stuff and really like how he talks about doing this the safe way because I get caught up in how much I'm gonna gain as opposed to the risk. I've been collecting my gear and it's looking like Tbol is the fav to a lot of guys who posted. I'm Gonna pick some up. I'm excited for what's to come for me in 2016. I'm finally finding solutions instead of listening to the bone head down at the "supplement " store lol

i havent either, not ONCE, even when using aromasin... i always use mk2866 just to ensure it but the only sides i've ever had with winstrol is lethargy and that was right around week 5 or 6 just from toxicity, but i have that issue with every oral even with cycle support... its just inevitable for me around that time period but that's it...

Yep,e too brother. Eventually orals will tie their toll on me due to the toxicity. It affects my appetite and drinks me, but that's not related to the compound. Just orals in general do that

Tbol my fav oral just love that one above winny. Yeah I never got sore joints from winny but then again my joints never ache. Just ordered my Epistane last week can't wait to give it a go after reading all the love it was getting here.

I loved Dbol but I know it's rather toxic. I'm going to give winny a go here soon. I have deca in my stack so I think it will nip any possible sides in the bud. We'll see though!

I've taken PH's in the past with terrible headaches and sides. Do orals give the same shitty sides? What's your favorite?
Not sure if you're interested, but I'm recently looking into sarms, they look promising since almost no sides and not toxicity. Honestly, I won't risk taking any other oral since it's not worth the high toxicity. If you never tried, I suggest trying sarms.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you're interested, but I'm recently looking into sarms, they look promising since almost no sides and not toxicity. Honestly, I won't risk taking any other oral since it's not worth the high toxicity. If you never tried, I suggest trying sarms.

I agree with sarms being the safer route, especially for someone new to aas. Gives them a chance to get their feet wet.

I just did the 12 week super stack...but with a shitty Test base. I'm in pct now with mk677.
I was just curious about orals for a future cycle.

My next cycle is looking like Test cyponate , deca, Proviron, mk677, mk2866, rad140.

I'm planning on running test/deca/eq with a kick start with anadrol and winny finisher. Kinda scared of the anadrol sides but might just run for first 4 weeks. I'm hoping the deca keeps my joints nice and lubed while finishing with winny

Just got running TBol had no side effects visible and feel great, good gains across the board. From research and my personal experience now, TBol has the least amount of sides for gains. Then again it was the cornerstone of doping in the Olympics just for that reason.

I'm planning on running test/deca/eq with a kick start with anadrol and winny finisher. Kinda scared of the anadrol sides but might just run for first 4 weeks. I'm hoping the deca keeps my joints nice and lubed while finishing with winny

you really dont need anadrol there bro... tbol would be a great substitute but if you run deca and mk2866 with winstrol you should be just fine... just make sure you drink plenty of water with anadrol, get plenty of carbs and double up on protection...

im very much looking forward to your results bro... keep us updated on everything

I didn't know Dylan did a video on this....just watched it. Good stuff and really like how he talks about doing this the safe way because I get caught up in how much I'm gonna gain as opposed to the risk. I've been collecting my gear and it's looking like Tbol is the fav to a lot of guys who posted. I'm Gonna pick some up. I'm excited for what's to come for me in 2016. I'm finally finding solutions instead of listening to the bone head down at the "supplement " store lol

you will love tbol... its one of my favorites as is many... the gains are big yet clean and sustainable... stick to 60 mg per day...

Top Bottom