napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What a difference in Forums!!

when everyone gets a trophy era came in that's when. I had a 19 year old troop actually call in sick!!! LMAO I said you better get your fat ass to work or the hospital you don't call in sick, I never called in sick the govt told me whether or not I was sick enuff to go to work for 20 years. smdh

This literally just made me lol bro. It's sad man

that is literally one of the most depressing places i have ever seen and its such a shame because i know for a fact there's some guys over there with a lot of knowledge but generally its a bunch of guys who were banned at every other forum they have been on, and they all gather there and literally do nothing but talk shit and gossip... last time i checked, the point of a forum was to help others and provide info, not act like a woman's beauty shop and bad mouth and gossip all day... i mean, its fucking bad over there... they literally bitch and moan about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE... if you even bring something up there, everyone thinks your up to something, etc... its paranoia to the extreme and its the worst example for others to see on how a forum should work...
This pretty much sums it up perfectly. I hated going over there, and its nothing but a bunch of bitching gossip Queens. What a depressing place....seriously. I'm surprised they can keep members, but like you said it's pretty much guys that have been banned or rejected from everywhere else primarily

It's entertaining the way monty python is entertaining, it's so off the wall that you can't help but laugh at what they say, I checked it out when we first decided to go online and it took me about 3 minutes to see what a terrible business decision it would be to post up over there. I do check it out once and a while to see the other guys who try to work there and subsequently watch them get destroyed every single time.

No doubt man... lol. Its honestly on a handful of dumbasses though. If your a lab there you will make it just fine They have so many members. Even hammer gets business lol. I just hate dealing with them. I simply shut down everyone who even tries to start shit with me. I don't even give it the time of day. Luckily its only been a couple dudes there. Its just the most ridiculous place you could ever go.

Was over at Meso Rx just looking around. Man those dudes are some dark end of the world types overthere. A fed is under every pillow according to them, the whole federal government has all there resources dedicated against AAS and Heroin is a after thought. They live in some alter universe?

yea meso is a bit over the edge...i mean you got alot of smart dudes and alot of guys that know their shyt.. no denying that. They are 100% spot on, on alot of their theories and statements.. but then they are are way out there and over the edge on a bunch of others and its extremely hard for a noob to fish through it and find right and wrong.Ive personally seen alot of stuff there that is extremely helpful to people and then ive seen a bunch of other stuff that i know is 100% just not true and all it is doing is confusing people and pointing them in wrong direction.. again hard for the average joe to make sense of that.But overall i think the guys there are trying to look out for the best interest of the public and when you got other places that are full of crooks that are out to just flat out rob people and scam, in my personal opinion .. a board like that does more good then bad.people need people spreading the word against harmful scum and that place is good for that....i got love for those guys doing that for the community.

No doubt man... lol. Its honestly on a handful of dumbasses though. If your a lab there you will make it just fine They have so many members. Even hammer gets business lol. I just hate dealing with them. I simply shut down everyone who even tries to start shit with me. I don't even give it the time of day. Luckily its only been a couple dudes there. Its just the most ridiculous place you could ever go.
Funny you should mention Hammer. My buddy introduced me to his stuff. Started using his gear then researched him online. Seen more bad then good but I'm finishing up a cycle of his now. Starting Phurious so hoping to really see a difference. Care to enlighten me on his uh reputation ? Thanks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention Hammer. My buddy introduced me to his stuff. Started using his gear then researched him online. Seen more bad then good but I'm finishing up a cycle of his now. Starting Phurious so hoping to really see a difference. Care to enlighten me on his uh reputation ? Thanks

It's hit and miss, from what I seen.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie I have found extremely informative information and articles particularly on the obscure endurance PED's that don't get much light of day but other than that the forums are messy. I just wouldn't want to hang there but not bad to access for information as it has been stated in this thread they do have some knowledgeable people active or at one point active there. Also its just too damn big for me.

Lol well hammer is on of those dudes that just has really really really shitty luck haha. He has a shitty powder source I think. I saw some test c from a buddy turn dark brown. Ive seen horrible bloods. Some pretty serious infection issues at EVO. Hmmm the list goes on. He tries though. He always makes it right. He does have good gear when he gets his shit together though. Phurious is loads better. not even a comparisson lol.

Lol well hammer is on of those dudes that just has really really really shitty luck haha. He has a shitty powder source I think. I saw some test c from a buddy turn dark brown. Ive seen horrible bloods. Some pretty serious infection issues at EVO. Hmmm the list goes on. He tries though. He always makes it right. He does have good gear when he gets his shit together though. Phurious is loads better. not even a comparisson lol.
Well, that definitely clears up a lot haven't had any problems yet. Just glad I'm one of his lucky batches. Hope he keeps up the good stuff. But like you've said and from what I'm seeing all over a.r. Phurious is where it's at.
Thanks for bringing me up to speed on him

Well, that definitely clears up a lot haven't had any problems yet. Just glad I'm one of his lucky batches. Hope he keeps up the good stuff. But like you've said and from what I'm seeing all over a.r. Phurious is where it's at.

I tried it when he first showed up. Mine was fine too

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Phurious and Rob both top notch UGL and Bio Tech isn't shabby either.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom