napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tasting Protein

Peanut butter quest very clean low calorie whey isolate and casien blend taste awsome but its expensive 38 bucks for 2 lbs but i have a very slow GNC by me that almost always has a tub that expires soon marked down half price

Peanut butter quest very clean low calorie whey isolate and casien blend taste awsome but its expensive 38 bucks for 2 lbs but i have a very slow GNC by me that almost always has a tub that expires soon marked down half price

have yet to try the quest stuff yet but liking the protein bars every now and then

I picked up some of the MTS whey from tiger fitness (Marc lobliners line) as part of their Black Friday sale to try. I've heard it tastes pretty good, so I'm going to give it a shot and see.

I picked up some of the MTS whey from tiger fitness (Marc lobliners line) as part of their Black Friday sale to try. I've heard it tastes pretty good, so I'm going to give it a shot and see.

I think gold standard taste better than the MTS

Blasphemy ;).

ON has a place in my heart as it was the first brand I used way back in 2003 or 4? I still prefer a lot of other brands.
Ya, a lot of people don't realize it but ON is a very poor whey protein powder in terms of quality. They are popular only because of all the money they throw around for advertising

I have a someone I know who makes his own. All his flavors will knock your socks off. Chocolate
Cinnabun
Vanilla swirl

It's made from high quality protein 97 or 99% pure. No other added bullshit either. There are a lot of the guys that compete use his protein/pre workout/CLA. I can get some samples shipped out to. But when you read the label you will be impressed especially if you know what you are looking at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have a someone I know who makes his own. All his flavors will knock your socks off. Chocolate
Cinnabun
Vanilla swirl

It's made from high quality protein 97 or 99% pure. No other added bullshit either. There are a lot of the guys that compete use his protein/pre workout/CLA. I can get some samples shipped out to. But when you read the label you will be impressed especially if you know what you are looking at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
If it has macro breakdown I'm certainly down to try a sample :D

I know we're talking about what tastes the best... but I'm just wondering what some of you guys think is the most effective... or best quality. I like blends bc of the fast and slow release, but I don't really know if that is necessarily better?...

I like syntha 6.lots haters it lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I don't think it's crap protein, I would just rather use macros elsewhere. Sure, it's delicious, but for all those carbs and fat I'd rather have some peanut butter and rice cakes along with my powder ;)

I don't think it's crap protein, I would just rather use macros elsewhere. Sure, it's delicious, but for all those carbs and fat I'd rather have some peanut butter and rice cakes along with my powder ;)

That's pretty much the same way I look at it also

I know we're talking about what tastes the best... but I'm just wondering what some of you guys think is the most effective... or best quality. I like blends bc of the fast and slow release, but I don't really know if that is necessarily better?...

that depends how you are using it and your timing .. but whey iso is the best overall imo.. but that is without counting taste.

I'm going to be honest, and say I don't think it makes much of a difference. As lifters, when are we ever truly in a fasted state? We typically have an abundant flow of amino acids so absorption rate isn't usually a huge concern. Some of you may flame me for this, but I've slowly levitated away from the bro science over the years ;)

I'm going to be honest, and say I don't think it makes much of a difference. As lifters, when are we ever truly in a fasted state? We typically have an abundant flow of amino acids so absorption rate isn't usually a huge concern. Some of you may flame me for this, but I've slowly levitated away from the bro science over the years ;)
Lol I understand what you mean. The product I bought is derived from protein, so each serving has 10 g of protein which is good I think...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom