napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tasting Protein

I'd like to know your thoughts on what you all consider the best tasting protein out there on the market. Hands down for me is Snickerdoodle Protein by PES Select Protein. I've never have had a protein where mixed with water tastes almost like a dessert or something that should be very unhealthy. I hope to bake with it once I'm done with my competition prep. I am about to buy Protizyme's Peanut Butter Cookie flavored protein as I have a good discount with supplement company and am a peanut butter addict. Hope it tastes great. Let me know your best tasting protein supps.

I'd like to know your thoughts on what you all consider the best tasting protein out there on the market. Hands down for me is Snickerdoodle Protein by PES Select Protein. I've never have had a protein where mixed with water tastes almost like a dessert or something that should be very unhealthy. I hope to bake with it once I'm done with my competition prep. I am about to buy Protizyme's Peanut Butter Cookie flavored protein as I have a good discount with supplement company and am a peanut butter addict. Hope it tastes great. Let me know your best tasting protein supps.

I agree that PES protein is very good tasting. Anymore I try to find a good balance of taste, ingredient profile, and cost. The raw dynamix protein is what I intend to try next. The cost is right, it has an excellent profile, and I've heard great things about the flavor

GNC has protein drinks that come in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla..

but even the best tasting shakes get old after awhile..so try your own recipe of smoothies with added protein powder...you can use your imagination..strawberry? banana, well whatever flavor you want..just add the protein powder..but eat at least one good meal..in the evening is best as you don't want all that protein to keep you wired up so you won't be able to get to sleep...
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER ..as this protein is hard on your kidneys and could cause problems in other areas of your digestive tract..Kidney stones are not fun.

I absolutley hate to admit it i posted it in the other thread and it kills me to accept defeat, but I tried n2bm's whey today. They won me over on that one... Still wouldnt pay for it though. Id rather suck it up and drink mud water.

I absolutley hate to admit it i posted it in the other thread and it kills me to accept defeat, but I tried n2bm's whey today. They won me over on that one... Still wouldnt pay for it though. Id rather suck it up and drink mud water.
I have to agree with you there. Theur protein is actually damn good. Not the best profile but really good.

the PES sounds great but there's no way im taking it having that much sodium in it..that sucks!

The Cellucor Cor-Whey in Cinnamon Swirl flavour is fucking amazing... Their peanut butter marshmallow is also on point.
I tried the MTS Whey in several different flavours, and I'm sad to say it doesn't live up to the hype.

Not a fan of many Cellucor products, but their protein is spectacular.

The Cellucor Cor-Whey in Cinnamon Swirl flavour is fucking amazing... Their peanut butter marshmallow is also on point.
I tried the MTS Whey in several different flavours, and I'm sad to say it doesn't live up to the hype.

Not a fan of many Cellucor products, but their protein is spectacular.

One of my favorite proteins at the moment.

Allmax hexapro cookies and cream and peanut butter chocolate are both awesome. Flavor and texture. The c&c literally has the flavor of drinking liquid Oreos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do, you will not regret it. I mix with 30cal almond milk and water/ice. Works great and tastes awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom