napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tasting Protein

Right now I'm using no bake cookie. It's been excellent. That's it so far, but I do have a bunch I stocked up on of different flavors

Im not a fan of the no bake. So, if you are liking it, you will LOVE C&C. The MTS C&C is the best tasting protein I have ever had but I dont buy it too often as Im not a fan of the macros plus the ingredient list is quite long. Also, I believe the #1 ingredient is concentrate instead of isolate. Honestly it probably doesnt make much of a difference at all but I only drink protein after workouts so I prefer either pure isolate or atleast as the #1 ingredient. The Red Velvet is pretty good but very sweet. Ive had a few other MTS products and they are all very sweet, in fact if ou ever watch any of Lobliners eating videos you will see he uses a TON of sweetner. Again, C&C flavor is the best Ive had.

Im not a fan of the no bake. So, if you are liking it, you will LOVE C&C. The MTS C&C is the best tasting protein I have ever had but I dont buy it too often as Im not a fan of the macros plus the ingredient list is quite long. Also, I believe the #1 ingredient is concentrate instead of isolate. Honestly it probably doesnt make much of a difference at all but I only drink protein after workouts so I prefer either pure isolate or atleast as the #1 ingredient. The Red Velvet is pretty good but very sweet. Ive had a few other MTS products and they are all very sweet, in fact if ou ever watch any of Lobliners eating videos you will see he uses a TON of sweetner. Again, C&C flavor is the best Ive had.

Ya I do like it, so I'm excited to try the others. I also have red velvet, cookies and cream, mint cookies and cream, cinnagraham, and caramel sutra

I know the caloric content is a little higher, between 135-150 calories per scoop with a few grams of fat in there, but in the grand scope that won't make a difference. I'm just going for flavor with a sensible ratio. I like blends with more concentrate myself, since they do taste better than more isolate based whey proteins. All depends on your personal preference really

Ya I do like it, so I'm excited to try the others. I also have red velvet, cookies and cream, mint cookies and cream, cinnagraham, and caramel sutra

I know the caloric content is a little higher, between 135-150 calories per scoop with a few grams of fat in there, but in the grand scope that won't make a difference. I'm just going for flavor with a sensible ratio. I like blends with more concentrate myself, since they do taste better than more isolate based whey proteins. All depends on your personal preference really

I agree completely. My brain said isolate but my heart says concentrate. LOL

BTW Rick, please let us know how the others taste. Im especially interested in the Mint C&C.

(probs posting, sorry if this msg is a dupe)

I using the stuff from Marc Lobliners line right now, MTS nutrition whey, and that stuff tastes INCREDIBLE!

No joke. It's also GMP tested with no amino spiking.

I love the stuff, and may be using it pretty regularly for a while

Definitely high quality, man!

This is hands down the best protein I have ever found. You can compare labels if you want! Also....
ef7556390591c9c875aef0027836e850.jpg
2769843ecd92a24a7fa5594b06eb5759.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know most proteins once you divide the grams of protein by the grams the scoop holds you end up with little protein. Maybe 26g in 2 scoops then you have to worry about the quality of protein it comes from and what will be absorbed.

And most have tons of fillers ect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to buy some MTS whey for a while. But they are a little more expensive than what I can manage right now. But I'll look into them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to buy some MTS whey for a while. But they are a little more expensive than what I can manage right now. But I'll look into them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not bad when you get it at the right time during a sale or something. I bought all mine over black Friday

Top Bottom