napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Least toxic/joint friendly/favorite oral?

any oral you run can cause any of these problems... this is dose dependent and person to person dependent... any time your liver is under stress as toxic orals cause, then you are far more susceptible to these problems... some are "less" harsh than others but trust me, there is no such thing as mild... maybe mild in "comparison" but they all can cause problems... now, will they? not necessarily... however you never know how your body will respond until you put it through the scenario... dht's will dry you out more and "could" cause joint problems, but not necessarily but these are easily mitigated with the right products as is toxicity itself... bigger, stronger orals that bring more size are more toxic and likely to have higher rates of estrogen conversion as well... anavar is considered one of the most mild but also the weakest... winstrol and tbol are your best bet in terms of risk/reward etc... however don't be fooled into thinking there are no concerns on any of these... its all about HOW you run them and how YOUR body responds and what you use to mitigate the sides...

This is the real deal right here my bros! And let me add...as you get older you will not like ANY orals at all. You begin to actually feel the toxicity, probably because the liver is the same age as you...lol....and it is struggling and you can feel it. The inectables are so far superior that when I did give up orals years ago, I never missed them one bit.
Let me give you the scoop...deca/test plus your choice 800-1000mg eq or my all time fav primo!

This is the real deal right here my bros! And let me add...as you get older you will not like ANY orals at all. You begin to actually feel the toxicity, probably because the liver is the same age as you...lol....and it is struggling and you can feel it. The inectables are so far superior that when I did give up orals years ago, I never missed them one bit.
Let me give you the scoop...deca/test plus your choice 800-1000mg eq or my all time fav primo!

Absolutely brother... THATS THE STACK!

I really like TBOL I'm running 40mg of TBOL now. In my 3rd week and only side is a slight lethargy. I'm also using a 1000mg of NAC, 600mg of MilkThistle, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, Selenium, Glucosamine, Vitamin B12, B Complex, Fish oil Omega3 and some others ect. Im on 500mg of test and Aromasin but the TBOL has been good at 40mg I'm going to run it 6weeks at this dose instead of a higher dose for 4.

When did i say that? I love var. im not a fan of dbol

PHURIOUS
I guess I assumed. Not many fans of anavar on this board. I'm one of the few exceptions., I think it's solid. Not exceptional but solid. Except for some pumps in the legs, I get nice results with no sides. Tbol I absolutely get no sides and just nice lean gains, love it. Winny gives nice results but I feel like utter shit on it.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you. As I age, I am gravitating more towards getting away from orals all together. I still like throwing in some winstrol at the back end of a cycle every now and then to harden up but I'm about to forgo most other orals for the most part.

I'm on the stack you listed right now with Test/Deca/EQ and have never felt better!

phurious never once has said he didn't like anavar... not everyone does not like it... there's just a lot who just feel its either not on par with others or just not worth it in general... ive ran it nearly 10 different occasions and have been left disappointed each time with every brand, even the best of the best which leads me to the conclusion its definitely not for me... its a great starter oral, its great for females and its great to just polish or finish a cycle but it tends to leave many disappointed but that's not for 100% of users... its one of those, "you'll never know until you try it" type of things... you just have to see what works best for you...

phurious never once has said he didn't like anavar... not everyone does not like it... there's just a lot who just feel its either not on par with others or just not worth it in general... ive ran it nearly 10 different occasions and have been left disappointed each time with every brand, even the best of the best which leads me to the conclusion its definitely not for me... its a great starter oral, its great for females and its great to just polish or finish a cycle but it tends to leave many disappointed but that's not for 100% of users... its one of those, "you'll never know until you try it" type of things... you just have to see what works best for you...

True words.

I think most dont think it does enough because they are hooked on dbol. Which is basically fake dirty gains

Anavar i like because it hardens me up. And the gf loves it also. But you also have to take the right dose. I up it till i find the sweet spot for me. And it works awesome.

But like dylan said everyone likes different things

PS - he hasnt tried my VAR ;).

PHURIOUS

I've had pharmacy var for a month once. Worked awesome and got nice and hard. Zero sides. Got other var and was probably a mix of winny, cause my injured discs in my neck got really dry and gritty feeling.

I may give Anavar another try some day and give it a good fair shot one more time. I'm just in love with what I get from winstrol in comparison to Anavar. There's just no comparison whatsoever.

I may give Anavar another try some day and give it a good fair shot one more time. I'm just in love with what I get from winstrol in comparison to Anavar. There's just no comparison whatsoever.

Ya its probly a tie for me on winny and var. i love both

PHURIOUS

True words.

I think most dont think it does enough because they are hooked on dbol. Which is basically fake dirty gains

Anavar i like because it hardens me up. And the gf loves it also. But you also have to take the right dose. I up it till i find the sweet spot for me. And it works awesome.

But like dylan said everyone likes different things

PS - he hasnt tried my VAR ;).

PHURIOUS

LOL one thing i do know is that phurious has high quality var... no, i have not used it but the multiple people who have excellent reviews along with my experience with many other products, speak for itself but im personally done with anavar... ive had the very best you can find and never once had an experience i enjoyed and after this many times, i'll stick with winstrol... =)

Top Bottom