napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

She spilled your beans terror! Lol now we all know what you eat ha ha!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"
Oh and I'm the first to admit it too. Lol. Whenever I train people I gotta clairify this is a do as I say not as I do kinda deal hahaha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh and I'm the first to admit it too. Lol. Whenever I train people I gotta clairify this is a do as I say not as I do kinda deal hahaha

Lol!! That's funny!

Lol you all crack me up! Thanks for the positive feedback. Trying to grow them mount bicepions!!!

Quick update. Weighed myself tonight. Still bouncing between 158-159... Little disappointed. I'm sure thanksgiving didn't help.... For some reason I was in a baking frenzy... Made South African dessert, brownies, cookies, etc... Lol

I've been having some gnarly headaches and had two bad migraines in the past week or so. I usually get really bad migraines, but these knocked me out. My eyesight kinda faded too a little bit. Not sure if it's related to the sarms or not.

The MK has helped with my joints a lot. My hip still pops out when I do squats... I need to figure out a way around it. I need to grow some buns of steel.

I've been extremely tired too. Stress from personal life and work isn't helping. I'm going to be MIA a little bit here... This time of the year is my busy season at work.

Now ladies... Has any of you felt extra sensitivity in your chest? Maybe some guys can chime in too. For some reason, my breasts are super tender. (No, I'm not pregnant). I've had it for quite some time.. Since I started the MK.

I still have to post some pictures! I haven't forgotten!

Thanks everyone for baring with me. You all are awesome.

Lol you all crack me up! Thanks for the positive feedback. Trying to grow them mount bicepions!!!

Quick update. Weighed myself tonight. Still bouncing between 158-159... Little disappointed. I'm sure thanksgiving didn't help.... For some reason I was in a baking frenzy... Made South African dessert, brownies, cookies, etc... Lol

I've been having some gnarly headaches and had two bad migraines in the past week or so. I usually get really bad migraines, but these knocked me out. My eyesight kinda faded too a little bit. Not sure if it's related to the sarms or not.

The MK has helped with my joints a lot. My hip still pops out when I do squats... I need to figure out a way around it. I need to grow some buns of steel.

I've been extremely tired too. Stress from personal life and work isn't helping. I'm going to be MIA a little bit here... This time of the year is my busy season at work.

Now ladies... Has any of you felt extra sensitivity in your chest? Maybe some guys can chime in too. For some reason, my breasts are super tender. (No, I'm not pregnant). I've had it for quite some time.. Since I started the MK.

The increased sensitivity in your breasts can be common for some females with sarms. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen every so often.

You're doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work!

my wifey had some sensitivity on the triple stack it didn't last long but she was about 4 weeks in when it happened but lasted for about 3-4 days. I mean sensitive to painful point

Hey tx chick! You are doing awesome! Do not let that scale discourage you. Guaranteed your body is recomping...and sometimes the scale will not reflect. I encourage you to measure..and to take photos constantly...my last time on sarms which only lasted 6 weeks I had no weight loss while taking them...however I lost a complete bra size in the cup and all...I lost a pants size going from a size 7 to a 5 and with pics taken it had appeared that i lost 15lbs...after stopping the sarms the scale finally dropped by 5lbs. We as women tend to hold water and our weight fluctuates a little more than a man's. ...also if you are close to that time of the month that is another reason you may not have any loss..anther thing I encourage. .never weigh at night....weigh first thing in the morning....naked....
I did not have the tenderness in the breasts..but did have loss in size (makes sense as they are fat) rick commented that sometimes its common... but also another thing to consider could be anything u may be taking related to your hormones just interacting with the sarms...such as birth control..or an Iud...I do know naturally as I have gotten older being on the pill and having hormones change, ive experienced some tenderness and itchiness.
Be careful with the hip issue..I know you have txterror to guide you and watch your form so I know that shouldn't be the problem...but your body is tellung you something isn't right..either too much weight. ..maybe lay off the squats and find something else that you can do...my family has tons of hip issues..my mom had a replacement at the age of 47..due to arthritis that she never knew she had...I have very small hips and if I start doing something in my excercises that is giving me pain there im done. Keep an eye on the pain there.....
Your before and recently added pics are great progress.. you and txterror are both some beasts!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey tx chick! You are doing awesome! Do not let that scale discourage you. Guaranteed your body is recomping...and sometimes the scale will not reflect. I encourage you to measure..and to take photos constantly...my last time on sarms which only lasted 6 weeks I had no weight loss while taking them...however I lost a complete bra size in the cup and all...I lost a pants size going from a size 7 to a 5 and with pics taken it had appeared that i lost 15lbs...after stopping the sarms the scale finally dropped by 5lbs. We as women tend to hold water and our weight fluctuates a little more than a man's. ...also if you are close to that time of the month that is another reason you may not have any loss..anther thing I encourage. .never weigh at night....weigh first thing in the morning....naked....
I did not have the tenderness in the breasts..but did have loss in size (makes sense as they are fat) rick commented that sometimes its common... but also another thing to consider could be anything u may be taking related to your hormones just interacting with the sarms...such as birth control..or an Iud...I do know naturally as I have gotten older being on the pill and having hormones change, ive experienced some tenderness and itchiness.
Be careful with the hip issue..I know you have txterror to guide you and watch your form so I know that shouldn't be the problem...but your body is tellung you something isn't right..either too much weight. ..maybe lay off the squats and find something else that you can do...my family has tons of hip issues..my mom had a replacement at the age of 47..due to arthritis that she never knew she had...I have very small hips and if I start doing something in my excercises that is giving me pain there im done. Keep an eye on the pain there.....
Your before and recently added pics are great progress.. you and txterror are both some beasts!

She won't listen to me about tecovsr, training splits or letting her hip rest for a couple weeks.

That's a good one for you all to help her be crystal clear on.

No matter how much I talk to her about it she refuses to listen lol.

Goes for things like biceps too she hits arms with me then the next day we go in she starts doing biceps again.... her hip issue is a lot to do with her training split. cause she doesn't follow a split...

Her form has improved for sure but she struggles with keeping a routine.

She won't listen to me about tecovsr, training splits or letting her hip rest for a couple weeks.

That's a good one for you all to help her be crystal clear on.

No matter how much I talk to her about it she refuses to listen lol.

Goes for things like biceps too she hits arms with me then the next day we go in she starts doing biceps again.... her hip issue is a lot to do with her training split. cause she doesn't follow a split...

Her form has improved for sure but she struggles with keeping a routine.

We never want to listen to our other halves lol... in the same way with bigb..
Tx chick...take a break from squats..hip injuries are one of the worst injuries they take a long time to recover from..do not let it go any further..
I was doing the same thing because on my own without bigb..just couldn't/didn't really know what else to do...
Txchick...chickrock gave a layout in ine of my posts in the women's section check it out for ideas.... your arms look great focus a little more on your weaker areas.. put set days on your arms and squats.. (I preferably do squats on arm days as bigb is there to help me) Tuesday evening. .Thursday evening and Saturday mornings. Mwf...cardio...abs..light free weights.etc..

Id def lay off the squats or lighten the load considerably. Sounds like your hips just won't tolerate it. Maybe even try box squats. An injury will just set you back. There's so much you can do to work glutes and legs without the hip strain. Doing adductors and abductors and sumo squats will strengthen inner and outer thigh. That might help stabilize for doing squats. I'll post my next leg workout in my log tonight. I hope it helps! It sounds like you're doing great tho! I really don't weigh myself that often. I don't care so much about the number as I do how I look. If I could check weekly body fat I would though lol my weight sits around the same regardless. I had to go up a pant size, but only bc I couldn't fit my butt in them anymore and my thighs were about to split the leg seams. Lol I get really BAD migraines that knock my vision out completely. That may be your culprit, but i know s4 does affect vision. I didn't experience it on s4, so i really don't have anything to compare it to. Stress is a big trigger for me though. I saw Terror saying one of your things you struggle with is routine. Establishing a good routine will help tremendously! That and rest will help your hips. Try following jamie eason's livefit trainer on bodybuilding.com. it's awesome! Great way to build a base. Will seriously kick your butt too lol I didn't have any sensitivity issues, but I've had surgery. It cut out a lot of my sensitivity. So I can't honestly say if I've had it or not. Just keep pushing on girl. We've got your back and won't let you fail! I hope to have some awesome new advice to share after training with RickRock for a week (provided he actually follows through with trying my gym for a week lol)

Im going to chime in and probly get blasted but i dont care as it needs to be said.

Thise of you women on here that have men willing to train you and take the time out of their own fitness goals are being fools. And you are only holding yourself back. No one else.

Take advantage of the knowledge they have.

My gf and i have been lifting together for five years. She had never lifted a weight before i came along just ran on the treadmill and some other useless bullshit. Ya she was thin but wanted more. So i said ok ill train you. If u start to argue with me ur done and u can go back to the treadmill. She agreed. Sometimes she would try to fight me and i said cool im gonna go do my shit then and u can do to the ladies room and do abs on the excercise ball and she said fuck that and would do what i said. Sometimes you ladies need some tough love.

Now. As far as the hip thing. You must be nuts to keep squatting if ur hip is impinged and popping. Get away from sauats immediatly. Whats the point of ignoring your body telling you something is wrong. If u keep pushing it then u will really injure yourself and then cant lift at all. Get away from squats entirly. For atleast a little while. Go do leg press. Or leg ext. or calf raises. Or the inner and outer thigh machines. There are tons of other leg shit you can do to get results.

As far as training splits. Im gonna have to disagree on that one. I believe more in supplemental lifts. In other words if day one i do chest and back. Then day two is biceps and tris. Day one i do my main chest back stuff. Then day two i come in with supplemental chest and back lifts to warm up. So less weight more reps and diff lifts. Then i go for the bis and tris main stuff and so on. But you gotta switch it up so day one i do over head press dumbell press all those etc. then day two for the supplemental lifts ill do peck decks and cable crossovers. With cable lifts. But less weight more reps.

To touch on the scale. Dont even weigh yourself but once a month for a reference. Your body is in flux. Gaining muscle losing fat gaining and losing water. What i would do however is measure your body every two weeks. Neck shoulders chest waiste biceps forearms quads and calves. That will show u your progress and the areas that need more attention

Just my two cents you can take it or leave it [emoji123]🏼

PHURIOUS

Im going to chime in and probly get blasted but i dont care as it needs to be said.

Thise of you women on here that have men willing to train you and take the time out of their own fitness goals are being fools. And you are only holding yourself back. No one else.

Take advantage of the knowledge they have.

My gf and i have been lifting together for five years. She had never lifted a weight before i came along just ran on the treadmill and some other useless bullshit. Ya she was thin but wanted more. So i said ok ill train you. If u start to argue with me ur done and u can go back to the treadmill. She agreed. Sometimes she would try to fight me and i said cool im gonna go do my shit then and u can do to the ladies room and do abs on the excercise ball and she said fuck that and would do what i said. Sometimes you ladies need some tough love.

Now. As far as the hip thing. You must be nuts to keep squatting if ur hip is impinged and popping. Get away from sauats immediatly. Whats the point of ignoring your body telling you something is wrong. If u keep pushing it then u will really injure yourself and then cant lift at all. Get away from squats entirly. For atleast a little while. Go do leg press. Or leg ext. or calf raises. Or the inner and outer thigh machines. There are tons of other leg shit you can do to get results.

As far as training splits. Im gonna have to disagree on that one. I believe more in supplemental lifts. In other words if day one i do chest and back. Then day two is biceps and tris. Day one i do my main chest back stuff. Then day two i come in with supplemental chest and back lifts to warm up. So less weight more reps and diff lifts. Then i go for the bis and tris main stuff and so on. But you gotta switch it up so day one i do over head press dumbell press all those etc. then day two for the supplemental lifts ill do peck decks and cable crossovers. With cable lifts. But less weight more reps.

To touch on the scale. Dont even weigh yourself but once a month for a reference. Your body is in flux. Gaining muscle losing fat gaining and losing water. What i would do however is measure your body every two weeks. Neck shoulders chest waiste biceps forearms quads and calves. That will show u your progress and the areas that need more attention

Just my two cents you can take it or leave it [emoji123]🏼

PHURIOUS
Lol ya you got some good points. She's gotta get the splits down though before we really get into supplemental basics. She's getting it day by day so it's just reppitition. Just need to get the understanding of recovery and muscle groups for now. She watches a lot of DLB stuff or gets a lot of stuff off bodybuilding.com it's helped her get some fundamental knowledge at least.

I'm the same way lol you argue you go to the treadmill but she's not really like that. she gets easily frustrated though lol. I can be a dick for sure.

She's made tremendous progress though. No doubt there.

I have not been directly training with her much either aside from quick pointers here and there. I'm usually with my buddy who is also my coach and we are both gearing up for this upcoming season. So our shit is pretty focused.

I have not been directly training with her much either aside from quick pointers here and there. I'm usually with my buddy who is also my coach and we are both gearing up for this upcoming season. So our shit is pretty focused.

I just meant in general. But she should have a plan of attack. Like a lift schedule but not like yours. A seperatly designed one

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom