napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

Holly-

Sides are hard to predict... everyone is totally different and responsive to different things in different ways.
Just like steroids, i advise everyone to be prepared and expect the possible.

Not going to lie, there were some days where my gf really freaked out cause of the green vision and splotches green patches in her sight. She often got real light headed too. As well as some headaches. But it did all subside quite a bit after.

She was slightly more agressive. We have a decent understanding and she is respectful but her attitude sucked some times.

Your stats are very similar almost identicle. Your situation is as well. She trains mostly in weights all though she does cardio as well. If your in caloric deficit you will loose weight.
Her strength increased pretty dramatically. She started with leg press usually at 2 plates each side. After the sarms she is doing 6 or 7 each side no problem.

Only other thing I can think of was some minor breakouts on her shoulders.

I will say don't focus too much on the weight. That doesn't dictate bf%. Your going to replace a lot of fat with muscle most likely. So just don't get to focused on what the scale tells you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

yep hey tx did she ever up her dose on s4? or did she stay at the lower end? I know you gotta be proud of her man she is jacked I almost asked her if she photoshopped ur legs in those pics hahaha. but she def did a great job man. she came a long way

Holly-

Sides are hard to predict... everyone is totally different and responsive to different things in different ways.
Just like steroids, i advise everyone to be prepared and expect the possible.

Not going to lie, there were some days where my gf really freaked out cause of the green vision and splotches green patches in her sight. She often got real light headed too. As well as some headaches. But it did all subside quite a bit after.

She was slightly more agressive. We have a decent understanding and she is respectful but her attitude sucked some times.

Your stats are very similar almost identicle. Your situation is as well. She trains mostly in weights all though she does cardio as well. If your in caloric deficit you will loose weight.
Her strength increased pretty dramatically. She started with leg press usually at 2 plates each side. After the sarms she is doing 6 or 7 each side no problem.

Only other thing I can think of was some minor breakouts on her shoulders.

I will say don't focus too much on the weight. That doesn't dictate bf%. Your going to replace a lot of fat with muscle most likely. So just don't get to focused on what the scale tells you.

Thanks!! Yes, I know everyone responds different. I was really happy to find her on here though... put me a little more at ease with it. As long as side effects subside, I should be fine. The vision thing scares me the most. I'm sure my boyfriend will be THRILLED that I may be more aggressive (I'm rather hot tempered as it is). I don't get caught up with numbers on the scale, we don't even own one! I do have one of those hand held electronic BF things... I have to step on the scale at the gym to get my weight and I rarely do that. It's awesome that she had that big of a strength increase! I am looking forward to that, my squat 1RM is 225 right now, last night I did 5x5 at 205, so I'm sure my max has gone up since my last attempt. I would love to get to 315!

Thanks!! Yes, I know everyone responds different. I was really happy to find her on here though... put me a little more at ease with it. As long as side effects subside, I should be fine. The vision thing scares me the most. I'm sure my boyfriend will be THRILLED that I may be more aggressive (I'm rather hot tempered as it is). I don't get caught up with numbers on the scale, we don't even own one! I do have one of those hand held electronic BF things... I have to step on the scale at the gym to get my weight and I rarely do that. It's awesome that she had that big of a strength increase! I am looking forward to that, my squat 1RM is 225 right now, last night I did 5x5 at 205, so I'm sure my max has gone up since my last attempt. I would love to get to 315!

lol ya I would like to squat that as well, hahaha it is my weak point

Wow!! 15%?!?! How much cardio were you doing and what % did you start at? I would be floored if I lost 7%. That would take me to around 15%, which would be incredible. My cardio is lacking... it's not that I can't do it, I just HATE IT. I can get on a treadmill and run a couple miles without issue (I'm NOT a runner. I feel like I look "special" when I run). Diet most definitely plays a huge role and although recently mine has not been the greatest, I don't have an issue changing my eating habits to fuel for my body rather than eating crappy food bc it tastes good. No alcohol is going to be rough, but I think as I progress I won't WANT to drink! I will post a log, I suppose. I'm really new here, so hopefully I won't get trolled too harshly!
Look forward to the log! No trolling here. If anyone does troll you, just send me a pm and away they go :)

Last edited:
yep hey tx did she ever up her dose on s4? or did she stay at the lower end? I know you gotta be proud of her man she is jacked I almost asked her if she photoshopped ur legs in those pics hahaha. but she def did a great job man. she came a long way
Ya she has some bug ass legs haha. She didn't up it. She did for a week or so but seeing she had sides from just the regular dose so I told her just to keep it low.

eh a little aggression your dosing probably wont have any sides with vision although tx chick did see some green spots. how is your cardio? I think 2% is a definite I would shoot for 7-10% I lost about 15% in my 1st triple stack. it is awesome. and im sure if you both are in the gym together you guys have your diet dialed in. that was another problem that my wife is having. for instance she ate 2 burritos yesterday a bean and a chicken and says I ate healthy and I told her that each burrito is about 400 cals and she almost shit her pants. so she was a little discouraged. I said you can eat so much more food and not even come close to those cals and it is way better. she used to run a lot like marathon training but she was younger and never had to worry about food. now she is 51 and knees jacked up she cant run like she used too. so I know she will make progress and I know yours will be great too. please log it somewhere when you start

Lose 10% as a female that's already as low as 22.5%? That's extremely low body fat for a female.

Wow!! 15%?!?! How much cardio were you doing and what % did you start at? I would be floored if I lost 7%. That would take me to around 15%, which would be incredible. My cardio is lacking... it's not that I can't do it, I just HATE IT. I can get on a treadmill and run a couple miles without issue (I'm NOT a runner. I feel like I look "special" when I run). Diet most definitely plays a huge role and although recently mine has not been the greatest, I don't have an issue changing my eating habits to fuel for my body rather than eating crappy food bc it tastes good. No alcohol is going to be rough, but I think as I progress I won't WANT to drink! I will post a log, I suppose. I'm really new here, so hopefully I won't get trolled too harshly!

I started at 10 mins 7 days a week, bc like you I fucking hate cardio worked up to 60 mins and the gw actually made me like it there was a few weeks I was doing cardio 2 a days I was amazed now I cant run either I guess im "special" too but I do elliptical if I do treadmill I will incline at about 3 3.5 mph. Drinking can be an issue because its empty calories so you gotta choose do you want the beach body or do you wanna jersey shore body lol I mean you can drink in moderation but binges or more than a few per week probably not gonne work. I will TROLL the hell out of your log too. but no seriously you will get opinions but they are just that opinions, like mine about drinking. you ultimately hold the reins on that and make that decision

Ya she has some bug ass legs haha. She didn't up it. She did for a week or so but seeing she had sides from just the regular dose so I told her just to keep it low.

cool I am wondering if I should up my wifeys but man she is getting a little testy now, a lot of it has to do with me being out of town and no bang bang shrimp for her lately haha

Lose 10% as a female that's already as low as 22.5%? That's extremely low body fat for a female.

I would bet her hand held bf measurer is wrong but its a starting point. Holly I went on the AF base and had an Inbody test done prolly a little more accurate than the hand held plus the calipers were within 1% of the inbody test so that is tried and true as well prolly 10-20 bucks you can get some calipers or if your gym has them even better

I would bet her hand held bf measurer is wrong but its a starting point. Holly I went on the AF base and had an Inbody test done prolly a little more accurate than the hand held plus the calipers were within 1% of the inbody test so that is tried and true as well prolly 10-20 bucks you can get some calipers or if your gym has them even better

I have one of those electronic digital ones that just about every gym has. You input your weight, age, height, athletic level and hold it out in front of you and press start. I think it's supposed to be accurate like +/- 1% or something? I suppose as long as I use the same one the whole time, it's at least going to be accurate to see how much I lose. Even if the number itself is not correct.

true enough but they don't have a good track record. its all relative anyways when it comes to feeling and looking. if you feel like you look good you are doin it right hahaha

The mirror is your best judge. But whatever keeps you on track. That's the key.

Definitely would avoid alcohol. That's just my two cents. Not good will come of it. Drinking will not propel you forward. Not drinking will propel you forward. Plain and simple. If there is a acceptance in there so be it but that's my opinion.

Il be looking for some log action though when you get up and running!

The mirror is your best judge. But whatever keeps you on track. That's the key.

Definitely would avoid alcohol. That's just my two cents. Not good will come of it. Drinking will not propel you forward. Not drinking will propel you forward. Plain and simple. If there is a acceptance in there so be it but that's my opinion.

Il be looking for some log action though when you get up and running!

I will probably have 1 or 2 drinks on my birthday and that's it. I'm committed to this being successful, so I don't want to mess with it! I'll start a log next week! Hopefully the products gets to us ASAP (like before Monday...)

I am sure they will holy smokes both you and your man are going to have the ride of a lifetime. I cant wait to troll your log. hahaha

TX CHICK,

I am looking into doing my first sarms cycle. Have you noticed any virilizing effects? How was your off cycle? Did you feel a significant amount of loss in strength and or weight gain? How long did you cycle off and did you use anything else as a sort of women's PCT?

Hey dlinane78.

She is actually at work right now and probably wont be on tonight since she has class after. Hopefully I will be able to answer your questions...

She did not see any virilizing effects at all.
Her strength increased significantly.
Her weight drop wasnt drastic but she replaced a decent amount of fat with muscle.

For a women, no pct required for the 12 week triple stack she ran.

Its been a couple weeks since she has been off now and its been fine. I havnt seen much weight gain in her but she can answer that. Her mood has been a little f'ed up and she seems to be pissing me off a lot more but I'm also back on cycle myself so who knows haha but she will answer that stuff.

TX CHICK,

I am looking into doing my first sarms cycle. Have you noticed any virilizing effects? How was your off cycle? Did you feel a significant amount of loss in strength and or weight gain? How long did you cycle off and did you use anything else as a sort of women's PCT?

Hi! I am actually on my third sarms cycle. I did not notice any virilization from sarms at all. As long as you stay on top of a proper diet and exercise, you shouldn't experience much fat gains. You'll lose some strength, but it won't be huge. Sarms are the safest drug out there for women if you're just looking to lean up and add some size and strength. I noticed a huge increase in strength and got pretty lean. I do 12 weeks on and 8-12 weeks off. Women do not need to do any PCT.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Top Bottom