napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

Hey everyone!

We're coming up on week 9... So crazy how fast this cycle has gone by!

I have some bad news. I tweaked my shoulder/neck muscles really badly. I can't even raise my arms. So I've been taking it easy until my shoulder is back to par. Kind of a boring week :/

Not much to update. No vision complications, feeling a little groggy (probably because I haven't been at the gym), and my acne on my back is disappearing.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Hey everyone!

I have some bad news. I tweaked my shoulder/neck muscles really badly. I can't even raise my arms. So I've been taking it easy until my shoulder is back to par. Kind of a boring week :/

Not much to update. No vision complications, feeling a little groggy (probably because I haven't been at the gym), and my acne on my back is disappearing.

Sorry to hear about shoulder/neck. Wish you a speedy recovery. Have a great Christmas as well!

Hey everyone!

Ouch...last time on sarms I pulled my neck muscle..was down a month. They're so good that you just keep going lol. I hope you heal fast. Not sure if you're taking mk2866..but if you are keep it up helps with healing quickly! Hope all else is well !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aaaaalright... Guess who's back?! Lol what a crazy break. I'm back in school, lots of deadlines at work, and I've been battling a gnarly cold. Loving life.

Last week was WEEK 12! My cycle has ended, unfortunately. I'm pretty bummed because I truly enjoyed it a lot.

Here's a quick breakdown. My end weight was 156. I wish I measured my waist, legs, arms, etc. because I def lost a lot of inches around my body. I've dropped a few sizes in my pants and shirts which is awesome. I've gained A LOT of muscle. That was my fav part. And being able to see these results was great.. I just have to keep going!

Although some sides were migraines and vision blurs/spots, I still would've done it again if I were asked to. I was told by some that I shouldn't be focused on the number on the scale, and I tried not to. I'm glad I didn't because although there wasn't a drastic change in how many pounds I lost, you could tell I lost some inches around my chest, waist, and legs.

I do know I couldn't dieted better and wish I didn't end my cycle near the holidays though... That kind of sucked lol. But it was a good learning lesson! And I really enjoyed it. Now here are some after pictures :)

PS, thank you to EVERYONE that's been there for me throughout this journey. I've met some great people.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 65
Awesome progress. You look great! I'm glad the sarms treated you so well over the last 12 weeks. :)

now that's some progress... excellent work... you can definitely see the improvements... thanks for the great log... it will be very helpful for so many! great job with everything!

hell yeah i am excited for you you getting dem gunzzzz goin girl ol tx terror better watch out you might choke him out with those pythons hahaha. great job cant wait for your next run. my wife is on week 2 of her 2nd cycle, 12 week this time. Def proud of your log and before and after progress. stick with it

I gotta say I'm impressed. So many miss lead chicks looking to jump straight to gear. Definitely consider this option before messing with anything else. See if you can handle this first. And the results are there obviously if you want them. She's not on anything but her triple stack. No clen. No var. Just the sarms and she did quite well. Diet is still in the beginning stages. Same as training.

Great way to achieve your goals as your still getting through the learning curve.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I gotta say I'm impressed. So many miss lead chicks looking to jump straight to gear. Definitely consider this option before messing with anything else. See if you can handle this first. And the results are there obviously if you want them. She's not on anything but her triple stack. No clen. No var. Just the sarms and she did quite well. Diet is still in the beginning stages. Same as training.

Great way to achieve your goals as your still getting through the learning curve.

She's doing awesome, the pictures speak for themselves.

ya you gotta be proud of her especially just starting out, and im sure she can see the results and if everything is dialed in right with the sarms it can be incredible gainzzzz

I agree completely. Her progress and results are a very good example of what can be accomplished with a sarms stack. It's a great safe alternative for women to steroids where they won't have to worry about side effects.

This is awesome, thank you so much for doing this TX Chick! I am female and starting a 12 week triple stack on Monday (1/25). I read through most of this and feel like I really know what to expect now. Very much appreciated!

This is awesome, thank you so much for doing this TX Chick! I am female and starting a 12 week triple stack on Monday (1/25). I read through most of this and feel like I really know what to expect now. Very much appreciated!

oh Holly you are in for the ride of your life. my wife is in week 2 of the 12 week triple stack. I will tell you she is discouraged right now, mainly because of the scale, she just has to get over that because it isn't overnight. but she has seen muscle development and a small muffin top goin down a bit and her pants are fitting looser. she has worked up to 30 mins of cardio already she started at 5'8 166 so she wants to lose about 20 lbs. look forward to your log if you choose to do 1, it will help someone just like this one helped you!!!! Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

oh Holly you are in for the ride of your life. my wife is in week 2 of the 12 week triple stack. I will tell you she is discouraged right now, mainly because of the scale, she just has to get over that because it isn't overnight. but she has seen muscle development and a small muffin top goin down a bit and her pants are fitting looser. she has worked up to 30 mins of cardio already she started at 5'8 166 so she wants to lose about 20 lbs. look forward to your log if you choose to do 1, it will help someone just like this one helped you!!!! Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!! My stats are similar to your wife's but my goals are different... I am 5'7 and 160 with 22.5% bf (I was OVER 30% a year and a half ago!!). I don't anticipate much weight loss, but I want to get below 20% BF. I'm at the gym with my boyfriend 6 days a week lifting heavy stuff (he's doing it with me!)... hopefully I will see some awesome results! I'm so glad I found this thread though. I was really nervous about what to expect side effect wise as a female.

eh a little aggression your dosing probably wont have any sides with vision although tx chick did see some green spots. how is your cardio? I think 2% is a definite I would shoot for 7-10% I lost about 15% in my 1st triple stack. it is awesome. and im sure if you both are in the gym together you guys have your diet dialed in. that was another problem that my wife is having. for instance she ate 2 burritos yesterday a bean and a chicken and says I ate healthy and I told her that each burrito is about 400 cals and she almost shit her pants. so she was a little discouraged. I said you can eat so much more food and not even come close to those cals and it is way better. she used to run a lot like marathon training but she was younger and never had to worry about food. now she is 51 and knees jacked up she cant run like she used too. so I know she will make progress and I know yours will be great too. please log it somewhere when you start

Holly-

Sides are hard to predict... everyone is totally different and responsive to different things in different ways.
Just like steroids, i advise everyone to be prepared and expect the possible.

Not going to lie, there were some days where my gf really freaked out cause of the green vision and splotches green patches in her sight. She often got real light headed too. As well as some headaches. But it did all subside quite a bit after.

She was slightly more agressive. We have a decent understanding and she is respectful but her attitude sucked some times.

Your stats are very similar almost identicle. Your situation is as well. She trains mostly in weights all though she does cardio as well. If your in caloric deficit you will loose weight.
Her strength increased pretty dramatically. She started with leg press usually at 2 plates each side. After the sarms she is doing 6 or 7 each side no problem.

Only other thing I can think of was some minor breakouts on her shoulders.

I will say don't focus too much on the weight. That doesn't dictate bf%. Your going to replace a lot of fat with muscle most likely. So just don't get to focused on what the scale tells you.

Wow!! 15%?!?! How much cardio were you doing and what % did you start at? I would be floored if I lost 7%. That would take me to around 15%, which would be incredible. My cardio is lacking... it's not that I can't do it, I just HATE IT. I can get on a treadmill and run a couple miles without issue (I'm NOT a runner. I feel like I look "special" when I run). Diet most definitely plays a huge role and although recently mine has not been the greatest, I don't have an issue changing my eating habits to fuel for my body rather than eating crappy food bc it tastes good. No alcohol is going to be rough, but I think as I progress I won't WANT to drink! I will post a log, I suppose. I'm really new here, so hopefully I won't get trolled too harshly!

Top Bottom