napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Least toxic/joint friendly/favorite oral?

JL14028

I've taken PH's in the past with terrible headaches and sides. Do orals give the same shitty sides? What's your favorite?

Ya significantly. Its a pretty clean easy going drug in general noting really to complain about with it.

Just ran TBol for 30 days got off sunday. Has absolutely no bloat and in fact its all lean and clean gains. Didn't notice any side effects but gains, of course don't know the whole story without bloods but feel pretty damn good and I can ushally tell when something is off.

Just ran TBol for 30 days got off sunday. Has absolutely no bloat and in fact its all lean and clean gains. Didn't notice any side effects but gains, of course don't know the whole story without bloods but feel pretty damn good and I can ushally tell when something is off.

That's awesome! Joints good too?

That's awesome! Joints good too?

TBol for me seem to have some great hardening properties I would say like S4 but with more muscle gains. Didn't notice any joint issues what so ever, I don't think its on the same level of Winny, Var or Epi in the drying out department.

If you run winny run a little bit of Decca or MK for those joints, it seems to be a very effective solution to the dry joint issue on Winny

dude, there is NO bloat with TBOL. none whatsoever. the only bloat you will get is from your diet or something else you stack it with..

Agreed love me some TBol right now my favorite Oral. I bet the results from winny are just spectacular but not looking forward to the sides a lot of guys I know have said it can get to be agony after a few weeks.

Agreed love me some TBol right now my favorite Oral. I bet the results from winny are just spectacular but not looking forward to the sides a lot of guys I know have said it can get to be agony after a few weeks.

yeah the joint complaints definitely scare me, but i imagine beyond that it is amazing for Cutting and getting hard/vascular

any oral you run can cause any of these problems... this is dose dependent and person to person dependent... any time your liver is under stress as toxic orals cause, then you are far more susceptible to these problems... some are "less" harsh than others but trust me, there is no such thing as mild... maybe mild in "comparison" but they all can cause problems... now, will they? not necessarily... however you never know how your body will respond until you put it through the scenario... dht's will dry you out more and "could" cause joint problems, but not necessarily but these are easily mitigated with the right products as is toxicity itself... bigger, stronger orals that bring more size are more toxic and likely to have higher rates of estrogen conversion as well... anavar is considered one of the most mild but also the weakest... winstrol and tbol are your best bet in terms of risk/reward etc... however don't be fooled into thinking there are no concerns on any of these... its all about HOW you run them and how YOUR body responds and what you use to mitigate the sides...

any oral you run can cause any of these problems... this is dose dependent and person to person dependent... any time your liver is under stress as toxic orals cause, then you are far more susceptible to these problems... some are "less" harsh than others but trust me, there is no such thing as mild... maybe mild in "comparison" but they all can cause problems... now, will they? not necessarily... however you never know how your body will respond until you put it through the scenario... dht's will dry you out more and "could" cause joint problems, but not necessarily but these are easily mitigated with the right products as is toxicity itself... bigger, stronger orals that bring more size are more toxic and likely to have higher rates of estrogen conversion as well... anavar is considered one of the most mild but also the weakest... winstrol and tbol are your best bet in terms of risk/reward etc... however don't be fooled into thinking there are no concerns on any of these... its all about HOW you run them and how YOUR body responds and what you use to mitigate the sides...

This sums it all up perfectly. Nothing more needs said

Top Bottom