napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LEARN FROM ME! Blue Sky Peptide / Evolution Peptides / Southern Sarms Review (FAKE)!

The_Gat5

It's a long title, I know but I'm hoping google will bring people here.

I have "tested" SARMS from every one of the websites listed below.
I have paid for all of these myself and am posting this in the hopes that people who are trying to find info will turn up this post.
If any of you guys have experience with other SARMS websites post it below maybe we can get all the websites that sell fake SARMs listed so people don't waste money or hurt themselves.
Some of this may seem redundant but I'm putting in phrases that search engines will pick up if someone is considering a purchase and doing research on these websites.

Basically, LEARN FROM ME, I didn't find this stuff out till afterwards and wasted money.

BlueSkyPeptide.com Review
SARM Tested: LGD-4033
Dose: 12mg daily for 8 weeks
Result: Minor gains
Side Effects: Minor shutdown
Conclusion: Under-dosed or fake

EvolutionPeptides.com Review
SARM Tested: MK-677
Result: No gains
Side Effects: None
(Their Sildenafil was real however)

SouthernSarms.com Review
SARM Tested: SR-9009
Dose: 10mg daily for 4 weeks
Result: Noticable gains and stamina increase
Side Effects: F***ING GYNO
Conclusion: DANGEROUSLY FAKE!!!
(It was a minor flare-up but I've never had it before so I have no idea what this stuff was but DO NOT mess with them.
I also read a couple of reviews that stated they have stolen credit card info).

Sarms.ca Review
Dose: 10mg daily for 2 weeks
Conclusion: Severely under-dosed or fake

I have no experience with SARMSX.com but will be "testing" their stuff pretty soon.
Anyways hopefully this helps anyone who might buy from these websites.

It sucks how many shitty research companies are out there to scam a few bucks. You're gonna love SarmsX brother. Very solid product. I've been happy with everything I've used from them.

It sucks how many shitty research companies are out there to scam a few bucks. You're gonna love SarmsX brother. Very solid product. I've been happy with everything I've used from them.

Man that's exactly why I'm posting this. I googled all those companies and didn't find any reviews on them till wayyy after I placed orders.
I'm just hoping google will bring them here and this will help anyone who does the same!
I learned my lesson though... Never try something new unless you have some estrogen blockers on hand!

I have paid for all of these myself and am posting this in the hopes that people who are trying to find info will turn up this post.
If any of you guys have experience with other SARMS websites post it below maybe we can get all the websites that sell fake SARMs listed so people don't waste money or hurt themselves.
Some of this may seem redundant but I'm putting in phrases that search engines will pick up if someone is considering a purchase and doing research on these websites.

Basically, LEARN FROM ME, I didn't find this stuff out till afterwards and wasted money.

SouthernSarms.com Review
(It was a minor flare-up but I've never had it before so I have no idea what this stuff was but DO NOT mess with them.

Sarms.ca Review

I have no experience with SARMSX.com but will be "testing" their stuff pretty soon.

thanks for posting brother... this is the type of thing that everyone needs to see so they are fully aware at all times...

one thing i want to point out to everyone is buying sarms from peptide companies... it literally always turns out bad... most of these companies don't even know what they are selling when they sell sarms... its not what they supposedly specialize in and they just buy reproduced sarms as it is... you should be very aware of this and the fact that most peptide companies sell mainly shit anyway... you will get lucky here and there but its few and far between...

as far as shitty as southern sarms... im so sick of even hearing their name... they disgust me more than sarms1 does... they are so fucking insulting... to advertise the prices they do and me personally knowing how much it actually costs to buy and produce these, they are just insulting... they advertise prices where they would be paying YOU to use their products... how would one stay in business then??? oh right, they wouldn't! it disgusts me and then to hear you actually got gyno from the supposed sr9009... that has me fuming... who knows what they sold you...

I will say that I am using lgd from sarmsx right now which is fucking awesome and my buddy is using lgd from evolution and we are having pretty identical results. The torem from them was also good. Don't get me wrong, I will recommend sarmsx before anything else for pure reliability.

Not trying to blast your thread, only pointing this out. Not to mention you used half the recommended dose of mk677 for only 8 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thanks for posting brother... this is the type of thing that everyone needs to see so they are fully aware at all times...

one thing i want to point out to everyone is buying sarms from peptide companies... it literally always turns out bad... most of these companies don't even know what they are selling when they sell sarms... its not what they supposedly specialize in and they just buy reproduced sarms as it is... you should be very aware of this and the fact that most peptide companies sell mainly shit anyway... you will get lucky here and there but its few and far between...

as far as shitty as southern sarms... im so sick of even hearing their name... they disgust me more than sarms1 does... they are so fucking insulting... to advertise the prices they do and me personally knowing how much it actually costs to buy and produce these, they are just insulting... they advertise prices where they would be paying YOU to use their products... how would one stay in business then??? oh right, they wouldn't! it disgusts me and then to hear you actually got gyno from the supposed sr9009... that has me fuming... who knows what they sold you...

Yeah I'm pretty pissed, luckily it went down as soon as I weened off the stuff (I dosed down over 3 days cause who fucking knows what it was).
I've tried all sorts of pro hormones of the years with little or no estrogen blockers and never got gyno so IDK, but as soon as I knew what was going on I knew it wasn't SARMs.
I just wanna get the word out there about these crappy places becuse when you google "SARMs" all these retailers pop up but there are no reviews on their products.

Yeah I'm pretty pissed, luckily it went down as soon as I weened off the stuff (I dosed down over 3 days cause who fucking knows what it was).
I've tried all sorts of pro hormones of the years with little or no estrogen blockers and never got gyno so IDK, but as soon as I knew what was going on I knew it wasn't SARMs.
I just wanna get the word out there about these crappy places becuse when you google "SARMs" all these retailers pop up but there are no reviews on their products.

the more views you get on this thread, the greater likelihood it ranks high enough on google where everyone will see it, so hopefully there are plenty of views.. more people need to know about this bull shit...

SouthernSarms.com Review

Sarms.ca Review

Also stay away from Geopeptides I had nothing but bunk products from them. They also have the insane pricing with discount codes like BlueSky does.

Also stay away from Geopeptides I had nothing but bunk products from them. They also have the insane pricing with discount codes like BlueSky does.
You are absolutely right bud. There are a ton of shady companies out there.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom