napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Killer Cycle trt update

Joe S.

Well now that I am on TRT I have a doc's appt tomorrow to go over my post injections level which was taken 4 days after last injection and gave me 883 total test and 21.5 free. On 100 mg cyp per week. I'm feeling better and still feel like I'm improving, libido is doing well, night time and morning wood like crazy, sleep has been better and all around well being seems to better, much more positive attitude day in and out. I assume he will probably keep me around there. Based on prior discussions he said once my level is found I would need to get bloods every 6 months to keep an eye on levels.

So if all is well tomorrow, in between that 6 month time frame for bloods, here's my planned cycle, do you think This looks good?

10 weeks of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Dbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 3 week of Proviron/Nolvadex. After that
- 5 weeks Tren. Enathate+Sus 250 - 200mg/week each. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/NCG 5000iu - After that
- 5 weeks of Winstrole - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Anavar - 50 mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Tren. Enathate/Sus 250 both 200m/week each + Proviron/Nolvadex/ after that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/Hcg. After that
- 4 weeks of Dbol. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex

Then back to TRT

Bwwwwwahhhhaaaaaaaa JUST KIDDING Sorry with all the absurd posts lately I figured everyone could use a chuckle, this was a gem posted a ways back that I copied and saved as it was so ridiculous. All the trt stuff above ( bloods etc is legit though that's my real update.)

you got me there... i was going, what the fuck, he knows what hes doing now what the fuck is this! LOLLL its early in the morning so you got me! fucker! LOL

Hahaha I figured some one would be like what the fuck is going on lol Good Morning!

i think buen and Ez_e advises that if you are starting TRT to not run any cycle for at least a year as to allow the TRT to run its course. you may wanna ask their advice before doing anything just to be sure

I just re read your post did you fucken get me ?? Hahahah ! Damn u had me worried that was a good one bro I admit it... Had me by my balls

Well now that I am on TRT I have a doc's appt tomorrow to go over my post injections level which was taken 4 days after last injection and gave me 883 total test and 21.5 free. On 100 mg cyp per week. I'm feeling better and still feel like I'm improving, libido is doing well, night time and morning wood like crazy, sleep has been better and all around well being seems to better, much more positive attitude day in and out. I assume he will probably keep me around there. Based on prior discussions he said once my level is found I would need to get bloods every 6 months to keep an eye on levels.

So if all is well tomorrow, in between that 6 month time frame for bloods, here's my planned cycle, do you think This looks good?

10 weeks of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Dbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 week of Tbol - 50mg/day. After that
- 3 week of Proviron/Nolvadex. After that
- 5 weeks Tren. Enathate+Sus 250 - 200mg/week each. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/NCG 5000iu - After that
- 5 weeks of Winstrole - 50mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Anavar - 50 mg/day. After that
- 5 weeks of Tren. Enathate/Sus 250 both 200m/week each + Proviron/Nolvadex/ after that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex/Hcg. After that
- 4 weeks of Dbol. After that
- 3 weeks of Proviron/Nolvadex

Then back to TRT

Bwwwwwahhhhaaaaaaaa JUST KIDDING Sorry with all the absurd posts lately I figured everyone could use a chuckle, this was a gem posted a ways back that I copied and saved as it was so ridiculous. All the trt stuff above ( bloods etc is legit though that's my real update.)

I started reading this and thought you may had had a stroke or something. I was like what the f**k then I read the bottom. Lol.

i think buen and Ez_e advises that if you are starting TRT to not run any cycle for at least a year as to allow the TRT to run its course. you may wanna ask their advice before doing anything just to be sure
That's hilarious.
You were about to sick buen on his ass. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's hilarious.
You were about to sick buen on his ass. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LOL I would do it for anybody I protect our members, this thread made my day ! Felt like a giant weight was lifted, Joe is a good dude but a smart ass haha ! I admit when I've been duped, and Joe got me good

LMAO I didn't want to respond to the first one until someone else chimed in. sorry lol. That was a train wreck of a post from a while ago and I said I would save that for a rainy day. Half serious post, have funny post :)

LMAO I didn't want to respond to the first one until someone else chimed in. sorry lol. That was a train wreck of a post from a while ago and I said I would save that for a rainy day. Half serious post, have funny post :)

Classic ! Imma remember this thread out of so many I see. You have etched a spot in my brain, haha

I could only imagine the response if I sent a message to Buen about that cycle. It would be a thing of pure beauty I'm sure.

Oh ya, most definitely. And it would have all been out of love, very tough love like no lube type love, but still love none the less haha.

Top Bottom