napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

just starting cycle from pharmacom and getting back in shape after motorcycle wreck..

SeeTOPh

alright, so i had a motorcycle wreck about 10 months ago. i broke my clavicle, scapula and had a vertebral fracture as well. I had surgeries on both of those bones immediately and then 3 months ago i had my final surgery which was skin grafts on my lower legs for the road rash. the worst part of it though was i originally had swelling on my spinal cord and was not able to walk for around 6 weeks and still in a wheelchair for another 2 months after that. but weight plummeted during this time. normally my weight blows up when i dont workout because i tend to eat more and my metabolism is generally pretty slow. im 6'5" but contrary to most other guys my height i put on size easily and its tough to lose weight. to lean out i have to do crazy amounts of cardio and have a strict diet. i played D1 basketball and a season of football. well i was on the team but only got a couple dozen snaps at WR or TE for hail marys or for obvious jump ball situations. i was a decent basketball player and a mediocre football player, ha. so ive been at varying levels of fitness thruout my life, this is definitely the worst its ever been.

i went from 220lbs at the time of my wreck down to 175lbs. i hadnt weighed 175 since the 7th grade. the worst part was that i didnt just lose weight, my muscle atrophied, especially my legs. i never had huge legs, but they were generally pretty strong. but my quads and calves looked like when someone takes a walking boot or cast off their leg after wearing it for 3 months, except even worse cause it was both legs since i couldnt walk and my nervous system was even sending consistent signals to my muscles, so they were 100% not getting used at all. my grammar is bad here people and im sorry but im just trying to get this done quick and ill get back and edit it later when i have more time.

so im literally starting from scratch here. i had my skin graft surgery about 3 months ago and since i got out of the hospital after that i began eating normal again and putting weight on again, im back up to around 210lbs, but ill get a more exact number on that later when i get to an accurate scale. honestly this is wildly embarrasing to post these pictures. wow, seeing myself with no shirt on in these pics almost made me wanna give up and say screw it. but screw it, i gotta start somewhere i guess, ha. alright, well thats it for now. im gonna start by working out 5 days a week, not sure for how long, ill just see how i feel. im gonna do a little cardio just so i can get back in shape, but im more worried about getting my muscle back so im not gonna do too much and waste my calories. I received my MD a couple months before my wreck and was once NASM certified focusing on sport specific training for HS and college athletes, so i have a pretty good idea with what im doing and my diet. im hoping i can get back to working out 6 or 7 days a week an hour to 2 hours a day within 6 weeks. but here are my current pics, and some pics from my first year of med school so you can see what i normally look like when im in the gym. please go easy on me, posting these honestly makes me feel like dog poop. later yall. glad to be in here. ill be updating at least once a week, maybe more depending on how i feel and what happens. theres a pic or two of my legs where you see the graft site and they took the skin from my left thigh, i think you can see that in one of the full body shots

this is just an addendum to my previous entry. i didnt know if i should include this, but im running 450 IU/week of Test E from Pharmacom labs and 30mg/day for first 3 weeks of dbol. we'll see how it goes. ive done one cycle before with similar dosing and it worked well for me. added about 30lb in 10 weeks and kept probably 17-20lb of it after it was all said and done. my doctors had said theyd prescribe me testosterone to help with the muscle wasting i went thru but it wasnt something they could do without insurance and at the time of the accident i didnt have insurance so ive done it on my own. i plan on getting some bloodwork done around 6 weeks in just to see where im at and how its going

Last edited:
Hey man! I'm glad you have the courage to come back after such a setback, that's the mentality of a champion! I also thank you so much for choosing us as your gear supplier after that horrible accident! On you cycle of 450mg test e a week and 30mg dbol a week, please be sure to be taking a cycle support to protect organs and liver from the dbol, and an aromatase inhibitor of aromasin (12.5mg e2d) or arimidex 1mg e2d)!

PS- the pictures are not appearing

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Welcome to isarms and nice introduction!! Glad to see hitting the iron again. Stick around a learn feel free to use the search tool. You should definitely consider adding aromasin to your cycle to help combat estrogen. Thank tou for choosing PHARMACOM to help you meet your fitness goals brother!! Feel free to PM Tazzocc or myself anytime

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

yea, it was no fun man. i got caught on the tree of the trailer the guy was pulling for a second before i ended up rolling off. and i am taking anastrozol, like .25mg/day. good tip though, gotta keep that estrogen in check. let me know if the pics dont show up again

heres from 2 years ago, so a year before my wreck
IVGOxtp.jpg
CV92SK2.jpg

and heres from a week ago. see how skinny my legs and ass are? thats what you get from being in a wheelchair. plus my genetics of where and how my body tends to store fat
Desctop screenshot.jpg
CPLb2Es.jpg  2988×5312 .jpg

bro dont you think you should workout naturally for awhile? get back to where you were before? get back into the swing of things?

coming back after that is respectable. and i know you will get back to where you were, and even better then before. maybe consider SARMS??

but nonetheless if you are going to run this cycle i would use Aromasin instead of arimidex (anastrozole)

the muscle atrophy caused an overall decrease in free tesosterone, so this not a bulking cycle or anything like that. its more so a temporary TRT to see where the increase in muscle mass gets me as far as returning me to my levels before my wreck

Have you gotten bloodwork done to even see where your levels are currently? Trt is not temporary. Its either you need it or you don't. Plus introducing any type of hormones will shut down your own natural production so its not going to "help" get you back to your natural levels before your accident. If I were you, I'd get bloods done and assess first. If your levels are decent, go at it natural while you get back into the swing of things.

sir, i have bloodwork done out the ying yang. ive had multiple surgeries over this. I myself am a physician, i have had more than one endocrinologist tell me my testosterone is low due to the muscle atrophy and overall immobility i experienced from this wreck. my post said my drs have approved the use of anabolics to get me back to my previous level of fitness. but thanks dude

sir, i have bloodwork done out the ying yang. ive had multiple surgeries over this. I myself am a physician, i have had more than one endocrinologist tell me my testosterone is low due to the muscle atrophy and overall immobility i experienced from this wreck. my post said my drs have approved the use of anabolics to get me back to my previous level of fitness. but thanks dude

Kool, post one of your test so we can help evaluate. Preferably the most recent

Thats good you're proactively working with doctors through your recovery. Most important thing is youre on the right path. Post up your recent bloods so we can see how things are looking.

Thats good you're proactively working with doctors through your recovery. Most important thing is youre on the right path. Post up your recent bloods so we can see how things are looking.

and your guys qualifications being? just would like to know who i would be sharing my medical records with.

You don't have to share anything if you dont want man. We're just offering an extra set of eyes to help. I figured thats why you made this thread. Many of us have viewed and analyzed bloodwork countless times and personally, I value opinions of those who have been around the block. Doctors are hit or miss as many of them dont live this lifestyle and I doubt the doctors you dealt with gave you an ok to run the dosages and compounds that youre running so their input would be null. No doctors will condone "abuse" of anabolics. Bloods are an essential part of keeping your health in check while on cycle so many of us are well versed in interpreting results. You don't have to share anything if you dont wish too. It was just an offer in case you need/want some help.

Sent from my SM-G900P

You don't have to share anything if you dont want man. We're just offering an extra set of eyes to help. I figured thats why you made this thread. Many of us have viewed and analyzed bloodwork countless times and personally, I value opinions of those who have been around the block. Doctors are hit or miss as many of them dont live this lifestyle and I doubt the doctors you dealt with gave you an ok to run the dosages and compounds that youre running so their input would be null. No doctors will condone "abuse" of anabolics. Bloods are an essential part of keeping your health in check while on cycle so many of us are well versed in interpreting results. You don't have to share anything if you dont wish too. It was just an offer in case you need/want some help.

Sent from my SM-G900P

x2

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Sent from my SM-G900P

good answer man. this is just the first time ive posted anything like this anywhere, so when someone asks for your bloodwork it just makes me feel kinda sketchy. so i appreciate your candor on this and actually giving a genuine reply. i have to request my records and i will post what i feel comfortable with....you are right about them not being ok with running dbol, the amount test-e they are ok with and being that i am also a physician they do have a certain amount of trust in me that i wont abuse anything to the extent i could hurt myself. once again, thanks for your response. i look forward to hearing what you guys have to say.

and one reason i wanted to do the anabolic route inititally rather than just getting back into the swing of things, besides the fact that my T levels were low is that over the many years of training i have learned that my body takes a good 6-8 weeks of doing either a cutting, bulking or cardiovascular/plyometric focus to "Catch on" to what im doing. does that make sense? but with a little exogenous help, anabolics in this case, or DNP when im cutting, i can hasten this down to just a couple weeks and jumpstart the process. just wanted to let yall know why i chose to do it this way.

even with my background i still need a little help and im beginning work with a trainer who has a lot of experience in corrective physiology and rehabilitative training, so monday im starting a regiment of working with her 3X a week and then pilates twice a week, then ill do one day a week of what i love which is taking my bands and TRX to a park somewhere, hooking them up, letting my dogs run around off leash and just getting a nice outdoor workout in. its the first time since undergrad when my teams strength coach set up our workouts and the assistants implemented the program, that ive had a "trainer" so im kind of excited

Last edited:
good answer man. this is just the first time ive posted anything like this anywhere, so when someone asks for your bloodwork it just makes me feel kinda sketchy. so i appreciate your candor on this and actually giving a genuine reply. i have to request my records and i will post what i feel comfortable with....you are right about them not being ok with running dbol, the amount test-e they are ok with and being that i am also a physician they do have a certain amount of trust in me that i wont abuse anything to the extent i could hurt myself. once again, thanks for your response. i look forward to hearing what you guys have to say.

and one reason i wanted to do the anabolic route inititally rather than just getting back into the swing of things, besides the fact that my T levels were low is that over the many years of training i have learned that my body takes a good 6-8 weeks of doing either a cutting, bulking or cardiovascular/plyometric focus to "Catch on" to what im doing. does that make sense? but with a little exogenous help, anabolics in this case, or DNP when im cutting, i can hasten this down to just a couple weeks and jumpstart the process. just wanted to let yall know why i chose to do it this way.

even with my background i still need a little help and im beginning work with a trainer who has a lot of experience in corrective physiology and rehabilitative training, so monday im starting a regiment of working with her 3X a week and then pilates twice a week, then ill do one day a week of what i love which is taking my bands and TRX to a park somewhere, hooking them up, letting my dogs run around off leash and just getting a nice outdoor workout in. its the first time since undergrad when my teams strength coach set up our workouts and the assistants implemented the program, that ive had a "trainer" so im kind of excited
As a physician whats your take on DNP?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

As a physician whats your take on DNP?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

i have run it at least a half dozen times and gotten good results 4 of the 6 times. the 2 times i didnt, one was my fault because my diet and exercise was poor and the other time i dont think i got legit stuff. as far health and safety, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO run a small dose initially, whether its the first time youre trying it in general or the first time youve got new stuff, because you never know for sure what the true dosages are in it. this stuff is in micrograms, not millgrams, but MICROgrams and that means any small discrepancies in the potency could be a problem. but once you know how strong it is and you know how your body is going to react to it you should be ok. the biggest problem that ive read about is that people run it with other stuff to try and lose weight and thats what kills them, literally. also, because its something that takes 36-72 hours to build up in your system, someone will take a couple capsules, not feel it, take a few more that night, not feel it, then take a few more in the morning and then boom, theyre core temp is freakin 104. you just cant do that. you have to know how much to take and then stick with it. know that its going to buildup over time in your system and trust it. i could explain how it works, but it would take a while and im assuming most of the people reading this probably have a good idea of its MOA. i talked to one of my biochem profs about this to see what his opinion on it was and he said its actually very rare. even though we learn a lot about it when go over oxidative uncouplers, its not something youll ever see. apparently the russians or the nazis used to give it to their soldiers when they were fighting in frozen environments to keep them from getting hypothermic. just a pointless little tidbit of something i learned along the way. it did make everything of mine yellow though. my piss was neon yellow, my sweat was yellow and even my man-juice was yellow. gross i know, but hey, it is what it is. if anyone has any other questions feel free to ask

i have run it at least a half dozen times and gotten good results 4 of the 6 times. the 2 times i didnt, one was my fault because my diet and exercise was poor and the other time i dont think i got legit stuff. as far health and safety, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO run a small dose initially, whether its the first time youre trying it in general or the first time youve got new stuff, because you never know for sure what the true dosages are in it. this stuff is in micrograms, not millgrams, but MICROgrams and that means any small discrepancies in the potency could be a problem. but once you know how strong it is and you know how your body is going to react to it you should be ok. the biggest problem that ive read about is that people run it with other stuff to try and lose weight and thats what kills them, literally. also, because its something that takes 36-72 hours to build up in your system, someone will take a couple capsules, not feel it, take a few more that night, not feel it, then take a few more in the morning and then boom, theyre core temp is freakin 104. you just cant do that. you have to know how much to take and then stick with it. know that its going to buildup over time in your system and trust it. i could explain how it works, but it would take a while and im assuming most of the people reading this probably have a good idea of its MOA. i talked to one of my biochem profs about this to see what his opinion on it was and he said its actually very rare. even though we learn a lot about it when go over oxidative uncouplers, its not something youll ever see. apparently the russians or the nazis used to give it to their soldiers when they were fighting in frozen environments to keep them from getting hypothermic. just a pointless little tidbit of something i learned along the way. it did make everything of mine yellow though. my piss was neon yellow, my sweat was yellow and even my man-juice was yellow. gross i know, but hey, it is what it is. if anyone has any other questions feel free to ask
Nicely said my friend!! A very thought out and thorough answer!! You'll fit in here very well. Sorry one last question bro. Whats your take on Sibutramine?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

Nicely said my friend!! A very thought out and thorough answer!! You'll fit in here very well. Sorry one last question bro. Whats your take on Sibutramine?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

my favorite professor gave me a piece of advice ill never forget. he said "probably the most harm you can do to your patients is not being able to say I DONT KNOW when its true". so i could BS you and go look up sibutramine and give you my opinion on it so i look smart, but i dont have any experience with it and havent actually heard much about it. im not a hardcore supplements guy. i know what ive taken and thats about it, i research and learn about what i put into my body but if i dont use it then i dont really know much about it. but with my background and education i am able to read up on stuff and give a fairly knowledgeable opinion. if you want me to do that let me know and ill try to do that over the weekend

Top Bottom