napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Sarms cycle and crazy back acne

Lgriff

just finished my second 8 week warm cycle with ligandrol, ostarine, and nutrabol. Got them at Sarms4sale

After each cycle I have developed deep, ugly, and painful back acne. I have tried new skin care amongst other things and nothing has worked. Any tips?

*after cycle is key

what were you using for pct

if you are too aggressive in pct you can really cause hormonal issues. if you are not doing a correct pct it can be an issue too

any time you have hormonal changes, this is certainly possible and for some it can be far worse than others.. what did you run for pct?

any time you have hormonal changes, this is certainly possible and for some it can be far worse than others.. what did you run for pct?
I should have included this:
Because of some previous health issues my hormones were wrecked and I have been on TRT for a year. I am pretty young, I am 25 and never expected to be on it but when I got tested my test was about 280.
So I didn’t run PCT because I was informed by the forum that if I’m on TRT and doing sarms I don’t need a PCT.
My doses were 15 mg per day LGD
Mk2866 20 mg
Mk677 25 mg

what pct did you run?
Because of some previous health issues my hormones were wrecked and I have been on TRT for a year. I am pretty young, I am 25 and never expected to be on it but when I got tested my test was about 280.
So I didn’t run PCT because I was informed by the forum that if I’m on TRT and doing sarms I don’t need a PCT.
Mk2866 20 mg
Mk677 25 mg

Mk2866 20 mg
Mk677 25 mg
yes, you have A LOT of things going on here so im not surprised you would experience acne, it should subside as things level out

Top Bottom