napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten this sale extended to friday or saturday for everyone so take advantage because there wont be a sale this large for quite some time

Oh yeah...i know, I mean like on the pure essence site along with their descriptions if they would embed your videos along with the their descriptions they would probably sell a lot more. :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

right but then the site would get shut down... you cant have that on a research site unless you want it taken down immediately...

Oh ok...didnt know that

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

yes, they already have to change their site to make it more research accommodating... you can't have that type of description on there and i certainly would not let anyone put my videos up there either... no way

I tried to order the mix and match deal but can't get the code to work?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

10 bottle mix between mk677 and SR9

okay, theres a clear misunderstanding on this one...

that is not on the website... i said in the sale description you had to contact me to help with that one... also, the code does not apply... its already HIGHLY discounted at that price... if you got 40 more percent off, they would be paying you to use it...

Sorry missed that at the very bottom. You can pay me all day to use them bro, just say the word..lol jk

Top Bottom