napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting my first SARMS cycle and need help!

Lil Timmy

I plan on taking S-4 , 30 mg twice a day for 8 weeks
A mild dose of Ostarine for 8 weeks (Maybe 12.5 mg daily, People getting shutdown over 20 mg I've read)
Then 25 mg of Mk-677 daily for 8-10 weeks

How much nolva should I run during the PCT and for how long?

If there is no problems shipping to Canada I'm going to order through PureEssense ( Great prices compared site I found in Canada)
If I wanted to add Cardirine should I do it on a separate cycle or is there a point with have those 3 stacked together?

Please improvise my noob cycle lol. I want it to be perfect

The triple stack is what you want you can run them all for 12 weeks would give you the best results but 8 will do here the dosing
1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.*
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day*
And a mini pct of 25/25/25/25

The triple stack is what you want you can run them all for 12 weeks would give you the best results but 8 will do here the dosing
1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.*
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day*
And a mini pct of 25/25/25/25

Thanks! So I don't need the Mk-667 for now? and the mini pct you write there that is 25mg per day for 4 weeks of Nolva? I thought Cardarine wasn't available in the states anymore because they quit manufacturing it. And no risk of shut down?

A mild dose of Ostarine for 8 weeks (Maybe 12.5 mg daily, People getting shutdown over 20 mg I've read)

If there is no problems shipping to Canada I'm going to order through PureEssense ( Great prices compared site I found in Canada)
If I wanted to add Cardirine should I do it on a separate cycle or is there a point with have those 3 stacked together?

First of all, I would strongly suggest running these for 12 weeks for optimal results. Secondly, I'm not sure where you are getting the info about ostarine but it is one of the least suppressive sarms there is. You should absolutely be running it at 25mg per day

CARDARINE (GW) stacks extremely well with the rest of your stack and I highly encourage you to run it as well.

For PCT we generally recommend clomid and GW after your sarms cycle. Here is your complete setup with the links for everything

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/triple-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Also keep in mind that there is a HUGE 35% off sale at pure essence through New Years. Just use coupon code Xmas

hey bro... where are you getting this terrible info... 12.5 mg of mk is waste... the suppression is MINIMAL at best and if you run it like i lay it out, you have nothing to worry about... you are WAY overplaying it... BIG TIME... pure essence ships to canada with no problem.. you need to run a 12 week cycle, not 8 weeks or your just selling yourself far too short... you have been getting piss poor information and that leads me to believe you have not read much here or of my writing and videos... here's a strong layout for you

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Starting my first cycle of sarms in just a bit - ordered the ultra super stack from PER...

Could someone go over the dosages for the products in that stack? Included are LGD, S4, GW, SR9009, and MK 2866...

Super excited to get this going and then hit the Mexican beaches come March! Just want to make sure I dose properly..

Also ordered the mini PCT stack (GW & clomid)... Those dosages are all over the place here so I know those well...

Thanks!
-G

Starting my first cycle of sarms in just a bit - ordered the ultra super stack from PER...

Could someone go over the dosages for the products in that stack? Included are LGD, S4, GW, SR9009, and MK 2866...

Super excited to get this going and then hit the Mexican beaches come March! Just want to make sure I dose properly..

Also ordered the mini PCT stack (GW & clomid)... Those dosages are all over the place here so I know those well...

Thanks!
-G

S4 50mg a day dosed at 25mg am and pm (4-6 hours apart)
SR9009 30mg a day, 6 doses of 5mg (2-3 hours apart)
MK-2866 25mg a day dosed in the am
LGD-4033 10mg a day dosed in the am
GW 20mg a day, dosed 30 mins before workout

On days you do not workout you still want to take the GW to allow it to build up in your system. Hope that helps.

Thanks!
-G

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks!
-G

There you go bro

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

There you go bro

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks much guys! Hoping to see my products soon... My workouts are already more energized in anticipation!

Thanks much guys! Hoping to see my products soon... My workouts are already more energized in anticipation!

you will be awesome on that cycle bro, if you would like post up a cycle log in the proper section when you start you would be surprised how much it helps everyone!! and welcome to AR

there is a counter study for everyone of these studies as well... ive never once seen any sort of drop in test levels with daa use... not once

First of all, I would strongly suggest running these for 12 weeks for optimal results. Secondly, I'm not sure where you are getting the info about ostarine but it is one of the least suppressive sarms there is. You should absolutely be running it at 25mg per day

CARDARINE (GW) stacks extremely well with the rest of your stack and I highly encourage you to run it as well.

For PCT we generally recommend clomid and GW after your sarms cycle. Here is your complete setup with the links for everything

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/triple-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Looking over this list...... The gw-501516 20 mg is on there twice is there a reason? I'm looking into sarms and what should I look forward to benefiting from this stack? I want to gain strength and definition. Thanks

you need GW in your pct and bridge after you run the stack he laid out for you and you will get both strength and endurance from this stack meaning cardio will go up as well as rest cycle between sets and recovery will be faster as well.

you need GW in your pct and bridge after you run the stack he laid out for you and you will get both strength and endurance from this stack meaning cardio will go up as well as rest cycle between sets and recovery will be faster as well.

Ok thank, what about lean muscle? Didn't see that covered. Sorry for newbie questions.

Top Bottom