napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DNP and dummies.

Saw this one the other day. What a fucking moron. How do you take 3 caps, decide that wasn't enough since you didn't feel anything, then take 5 more?! Not one more....5!!!!

Especially considering it sounds like he was aware of the dangers with DNP.

Fucking crazy. This shit is nothing to fuck with

Well these are the jackwads that get stuff off the market. Use or abuse. Meth was and still is the best diet pill ever. Docs handed them out to anyone who wanted to loose weight. All of the stay at hom moms had super clean homes (mother's little helpers). Then jackwad comes along and says ha ha ha...mom only takes one so I will take 5. Now meth goes from being a beuatiful thing to the devil himself,once jackwad looks like he is 120 years old,weighs 60lbs and has no teeth.
DNP was used with great sucess except when jackwad came along and said hey mom took one so I will take 5 then he died. Darwin award to jackwad. The difference between meth and dnp is that dnp does not give jackwad any room for error.
This guy is a jackwad.

Well these are the jackwads that get stuff off the market. Use or abuse. Meth was and still is the best diet pill ever. Docs handed them out to anyone who wanted to loose weight. All of the stay at hom moms had super clean homes (mother's little helpers). Then jackwad comes along and says ha ha ha...mom only takes one so I will take 5. Now meth goes from being a beuatiful thing to the devil himself,once jackwad looks like he is 120 years old,weighs 60lbs and has no teeth.
DNP was used with great sucess except when jackwad came along and said hey mom took one so I will take 5 then he died. Darwin award to jackwad. The difference between meth and dnp is that dnp does not give jackwad any room for error.
This guy is a jackwad.

lol and you see the people that run this stuff and it just blows your fucking mind.
Rocking the Dad-bod so you think the best thing to do is use DNP.

I personally could never make peace with taking something like that. For all my days I just don't see there ever being a point to it for what I do.

Let alone the fact this fool is going to be walking around looking like he got hit with an anti-tank missle.

When muscle death takes place they normally amputate the muscle because leaving it in would be life long excruciating pain. Now he always has his amputation to remind him to not be a ding dong.

When muscle death takes place they normally amputate the muscle because leaving it in would be life long excruciating pain. Now he always has his amputation to remind him to not be a ding dong.

Fuck that Id say take the whole thing at that point. Get a robot leg. Ive seen some cool ones in the adaptive classes.

Fuck that Id say take the whole thing at that point. Get a robot leg. Ive seen some cool ones in the adaptive classes.

And remove what little brain he has also. You know you have to keep this in mind. The right dose of dnp gives you a fever of about 100.5F. If you take a bit more you are at 101.5. Ever have this much temp? Yes..you feel like warmed over shit.At 101 you loose 1 lb per day on dnp without changing your diet.
Now to injure yourself you need a temp of about 104.5. WHO TF has a temp of 101.5 and says hey I think I neeed more???????

You die at around 105 if not packed in ice soon enough and at 106 you die no matter what. So my guess is that jackwad had a 101.5 temp and felt sickish yet was loosing weight ED. So he took more dnp and got to 104.5. I cannot explain how sick this makes you. He brought himself to near death.

The bad thing is that this stuff is readily available, and this guy will do something very stupid again.

How would you like to see his cycle? 200mg trenA ED? PLus 100mg Dbol? Plus 100mgAdrol???

And remove what little brain he has also. You know you have to keep this in mind. The right dose of dnp gives you a fever of about 100.5F. If you take a bit more you are at 101.5. Ever have this much temp? Yes..you feel like warmed over shit.At 101 you loose 1 lb per day on dnp without changing your diet.
Now to injure yourself you need a temp of about 104.5. WHO TF has a temp of 101.5 and says hey I think I neeed more???????

You die at around 105 if not packed in ice soon enough and at 106 you die no matter what. So my guess is that jackwad had a 101.5 temp and felt sickish yet was loosing weight ED. So he took more dnp and got to 104.5. I cannot explain how sick this makes you. He brought himself to near death.

The bad thing is that this stuff is readily available, and this guy will do something very stupid again.

How would you like to see his cycle? 200mg trenA ED? PLus 100mg Dbol? Plus 100mgAdrol???

Hey why not haha. Loose a leg basically Next step is dump the liver. Seems like the logical choice.

Ya he is a fucking moron. Dnp literally will cook your organs like steaks. It raises internal body temp to melt fat. So gay. How bout this STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK.

PHURIOUS

Ya he is a fucking moron. Dnp literally will cook your organs like steaks. It raises internal body temp to melt fat. So gay. How bout this STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK.

PHURIOUS

ahhh gee phur...he must not have thought of that? Maybe that is way above his head! What a dumb shit. And yes...a lot of dnp death autopsies show coked looking liver,spleen,and pancreas.

PHURIOUS
He don't have time for that! Lmao. These people looking for shortcuts...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ugh I tried dnp once. The stuff I had was from dinitro. It made me feel so shitty I couldn't even function. It was like I had the flu and run down. Never ever again.

Well i had scarlet fever some how. I was like 12. lol my temp went to 103.6 and I still remeber that all to this day and how horrible it all was. So ya... no intentional fevers for me. I remeber swimming in our pool dead of winter while it was about 30 degrees just to cool off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well i had scarlet fever some how. I was like 12. lol my temp went to 103.6 and I still remeber that all to this day and how horrible it all was. So ya... no intentional fevers for me. I remeber sing in our pool dead of winter while it was about 30 degrees just to cool off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Damn. You know its bad when you go out into the pool in the winter time lol. Not for me either. I'll never touch that shit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I don't plan to ever take the stuff. I'm not in competition either tho. Guys will do anything to win sometimes.

Top Bottom