napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy trying to change life habits and be well

making the choice to change is one of the biggest steps to take bro you will get there with some patience and the family here!!!

You just waking up sleepy?

Lol. Nah man I get up between 5-6am every morning and reluctantly get in the gym for that 1 hour session 20min/stretching 40min/weights then go walk for 45min then shower and haul ass to my business to get the guys lined out then it's pretty non stop sales and other shit until 6. Then I get the kids fed, homework, showers, and I crash about 9pm! It's was easier for me to post during Christmas break but now being back at work weekends are the best time to update. I appreciate the support, don't give up on me! I'm staying the course!! I'll try to update more often but I promise to give weekly updates at least!

nice! get after it!

no worries brother we are just making sure you are still with us, i know what you mean today was hard for me to get my ass up too, i was sleeping so damn good and 445 is effin early!!! just know that we are all here pulling for you bro and wanting nothing but the best results for you

You can do this bro...your in the right place...diet is KEY!!!! excercise is also a fundamental. I did it in a year. When I started I ws close to 300#s at 6'7". About 23% bf. Im down almost 80 #s and have abs again.You have to get your diet dialed in and exercise....it's gonna be rough but once you start it only gets easier. Cut your sugar and fat....no soda, cut out the fast food etc....welcome to AR !!!!

Download myfitnesspal app...on your phone. You can track all your meals...cals/protein/carbs and fat. It really helps bro....keep us updated too!

Lol. Nah man I get up between 5-6am every morning and reluctantly get in the gym for that 1 hour session 20min/stretching 40min/weights then go walk for 45min then shower and haul ass to my business to get the guys lined out then it's pretty non stop sales and other shit until 6. Then I get the kids fed, homework, showers, and I crash about 9pm! It's was easier for me to post during Christmas break but now being back at work weekends are the best time to update. I appreciate the support, don't give up on me! I'm staying the course!! I'll try to update more often but I promise to give weekly updates at least!

Good man. Glad to see you sticking with it. You are the Boss. You can go on the forum on work time! Nobody told you this??? LOL

Keep up the great work bro!!! Get them gainzzzzzz

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Nobody is going to give up on you bro. You'll get plenty of awesome support here. Looking forward to that next update!

we are all here for you bro... this is a family... you have ups and downs at all times but we don't give up on family... that's not an option... you have support... its ultimately up to you to follow through but your support is always here

hey brother... im extremely sorry for being late on the response... i had a hectic holiday schedule, in and out of town, wifes birthday etc... so forgive me for that...

you have some EXCELLENT advice given thus far... what i can tell you is that hgh is not for you at this time... i think you have a large misconception on it and your not in the area you need to be for it right now... we need to get your diet and training consistent before anything else... your metabolism needs a major jumpstart on top of this... forget hgh and PLEASE forget naps queer, i mean gear... LOL NOT the place you want and for fuck sake, those are not buddies that would recommend something so absurd to you... DO NOT ask them for any sort of advice again, please or your just going to end up hurting yourself...

sarms would be extremely ideal for you at this point... sr9009 reverses metabolic syndrome and would be a perfect way to jumpstart your metabolism... i have a perfect layout for you to get things going

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hey Dylan I think you may have missed my reply here below regarding the cycle you suggested to me, so I'm resending it just in case. Ready to go just have a few questions.

Thanks Dylan. No worries about the response time man, your guys at AR jumped right in and got me motivated even more with their support in the meantime. Will I need to PCT after this regimen?

I am excited to work hard and be well again but I have to admit that all the talk I've heard of needing to do PCT and the dangers of not doing PCT correctly have me a little freaked out about the dangers of dabbling with hormone balance and the rest. I don't know what to expect as far as how I'll feel emotionally or physically during this regimen course. Can you put me at ease at all on this subject by educating me on what to expect or pointing me to useful videos, etc. explaining it more for someone like me who know nothing about these regimens and SARMS?

My urologist has me currently doing a 4 week course (ending this week actually) of HCG 1.5ml 3 x week and Clomid 25mg 2 x weekly indefinitely to increase my T levels...so would I continue the Clomid I'm already on and add this regimen above you suggest on top of that?

Lastly, can this regimen you recommend (SARMS?) be something I do to just get on track (90 days? 6 mos?) and then just take BCAA's for prolonged every day use going forward? I'm looking to get lean and strong and then maintain it, not grow too big. What do you think? Thanks for your help man!
Sincerely,
Jsmith72

Hey Dylan I think you may have missed my reply here below regarding the cycle you suggested to me, so I'm resending it just in case. Ready to go just have a few questions.

Thanks Dylan. No worries about the response time man, your guys at AR jumped right in and got me motivated even more with their support in the meantime. Will I need to PCT after this regimen?

I am excited to work hard and be well again but I have to admit that all the talk I've heard of needing to do PCT and the dangers of not doing PCT correctly have me a little freaked out about the dangers of dabbling with hormone balance and the rest. I don't know what to expect as far as how I'll feel emotionally or physically during this regimen course. Can you put me at ease at all on this subject by educating me on what to expect or pointing me to useful videos, etc. explaining it more for someone like me who know nothing about these regimens and SARMS?

My urologist has me currently doing a 4 week course (ending this week actually) of HCG 1.5ml 3 x week and Clomid 25mg 2 x weekly indefinitely to increase my T levels...so would I continue the Clomid I'm already on and add this regimen above you suggest on top of that?

Lastly, can this regimen you recommend (SARMS?) be something I do to just get on track (90 days? 6 mos?) and then just take BCAA's for prolonged every day use going forward? I'm looking to get lean and strong and then maintain it, not grow too big. What do you think? Thanks for your help man!
Sincerely,
Jsmith72

you don't want to continue clomid nor hcg whatsoever bro... these will eventually work against you, ESPECIALLY hcg... stop them as you start the new cycle i laid out... www.isarms.com/sarms has a lot of articles, www.sarmsx.com and you can always watch my videos, which are in abundance on sarms... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

you should have an extremely strong sense of well being with sarms use as well bro...

Top Bottom