napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck it time to blast!!!!!

Trenrage

As of most of you all know I was running bunk gear but now it's time to run some good gear this time around. My cycle is gonna be

Test e 500mg/wk (norma amps)
Tren ace 350mg/wk (Phurious)
Mast p 350mg/wk (Phurious)
Anadrol 50mg/day week 1-4

Gonna blast 12 weeks total gonna throw winny in last 4 weeks at 50mg/day... I also might do a show as well this cycle

Sweet would love to see how it turns out. Good stuff man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good to see you on some good shit now brother. Time to kill it, and make some nice changes with a great cycle to start 2016

im gonna start it today. I'll keep you guys all updated! I'm gonna do a recomp style, gonna try and grow into my show

Sounds like fun bro. Where is the drol from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robolics tren and anadrol. Also Norma test.... Wont be getting any mast. Need to save up more $ for that. I decided to try robo instead. I think I'm gonna get some zhengzhou winny, mast, and tren for the last part of my blast.

Just gotta wait for it to all come in now, I've already started test/tren/anadrol from stuff I've had previously. Just need more cause im running low. I should hopefully get it soon

I got my recomp diet set up. I have specific meals to but just don't feel like listing them. Lol

3000 calories
300 protein
300 carbs
75 fat

Here is my diet if anyone wants to take a look. Also excuse my shit hand writing lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 38
That's a hell of a lot of egg whites! Are you drinking them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom