napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR 9009 protocol

tumi

czesc (it means Hi in polish)

could smb tells me, how should i take SR?is it be good stuff for hockey player to incrase my endurane-durability?i play 3-4 per week,and also have some workout at gym...actually i finished my first cycle on ostarine 20mg for 6 weeks and i am really satysfied.

SR9009 is best dosed at 30-40mg per day. But you want to dose 5-6 times per day. So 6 times a day at 5mg will get you to 30mg.
Yes it will help endurance. But you could add GW501516 and the two combined are perfect for endurance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And welcome brother. Hope to help all we can.

could smb tells me, how should i take SR?is it be good stuff for hockey player to incrase my endurane-durability?i play 3-4 per week,and also have some workout at gym...actually i finished my first cycle on ostarine 20mg for 6 weeks and i am really satysfied.
It will definitely aid your sport by giving you a huge increase in endurance. The normal dosing is 5mg every 2-3 hours 6 times per day for 30mg total.

As stated, stacked with GW will give the ultimate in endurance enhancement

For a limited time flash40 will save you 40% at www.pureessenceresearch.com

I actually ran a log on SR. I dosed at 35 mg a day(5mg 7 times a day). It is an amazing product. I lost fat and gained an insane amount of endurance. I agree with Saiyan, you should defenitly stack SR and GW if your wanting to take it to the next level.

40 mg per day is the sweet spot... if you do this then go 10 mg every 3 hours... if you only do 30 then go 5 mg every 2 hours

thanks guys,it helps me a lot ..in Poland we don't have so much information about Sarms :rolleyes: ..so U suggest me to take SR and add GW for better result... SR 5mg 7 times a day and what about GW?what dose per day, should I take with SR at the same time or beetwen SR?what about lose weight?at this moment my weight is 79kg, maybe 12-15% fat,so i want lose some fat,incrase endurance but should I worry to lose some muscle?i wonder maybe add also some mk677 or ostarine again..U know i spent almost 7 h per week on ice and it is really good cardio session ,belive me :D and at the same time I want some extra muscle so in meanwhile i spent another hours at the gym...

GW is dosed 20mg per day. All at once either 30 minutes before workout or first thing in the morning. Those two will absolutely help you lose fat and WILL preserve muscle.

thanks guys,it helps me a lot ..in Poland we don't have so much information about Sarms :rolleyes: ..so U suggest me to take SR and add GW for better result... SR 5mg 7 times a day and what about GW?what dose per day, should I take with SR at the same time or beetwen SR?what about lose weight?at this moment my weight is 79kg, maybe 12-15% fat,so i want lose some fat,incrase endurance but should I worry to lose some muscle?i wonder maybe add also some mk677 or ostarine again..U know i spent almost 7 h per week on ice and it is really good cardio session ,belive me :D and at the same time I want some extra muscle so in meanwhile i spent another hours at the gym...

The GW should be dosed once per day at 20mg, generally 30 minutes before workout or in the AM

North SR and GW are phenomenal for fat loss. They both will help you drastically in that department, so it fits right in line with what you are trying to achieve.

Both MK-677 and MK-2866 would be excellent additions because they will give you great healing abilities and recovery benefits on top of promoting lean mass, strength, fat loss, better sleep, etc....

Here is a whole layout for you

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg-40mg per day (5mg dosed 6-8 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

How would SR9009 stack with LGD? I'm concerned with endurance, power, and mass in that order.

How would SR9009 stack with LGD? I'm concerned with endurance, power, and mass in that order.

The way you can stack sarms are almost limitless. SR will help with endurance and fat loss. Lgd will helpgive you that mass and power. Remember Lgd can be suppressive. It's minimal at best. But it can happen. Can I ask why you want to limit yourself to just one or two and not hit one of the full stacks. They all feed into each other and when you add multiples it's just pure awesomeness.

Tbh, I'm not dead-set on what I'm running just yet.

Did a cycle of LGD and RAD140 w/ Mk-677 last summer and loved it, have no problem stacking (maybe some YK-11 as well for mass?). Sides for S4 are too extreme for my liking, but wouldn't mind GW if I found a good price.

Thanks for the feedback bro

They would go together like bread and butter, and perfect to stack together for your goals

Adding GW and RAD140 would enhance it even further

Tbh, I'm not dead-set on what I'm running just yet.

Did a cycle of LGD and RAD140 w/ Mk-677 last summer and loved it, have no problem stacking (maybe some YK-11 as well for mass?). Sides for S4 are too extreme for my liking, but wouldn't mind GW if I found a good price.

Thanks for the feedback bro
Flash40 saves you 40% at pure essence through Friday bro

here's the layout you want bro... there's a huge sale going on now so the right price is very easily attainable and you will not find higher quality anywhere and i stand by that a million percent...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom