napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH bloat ???

buen

Banned
I've used HGH on and off for a number of years and never have had a problem like this....
My last supplier went rouge and I lost my trusted supply for a year and a half...3 months ago I got hooked up with some quality HGH again

I've been using 3.3 IU a day split morning and night...this is the first time I've run T4 with it.....I'm taking 100mg daily

Recently I've experienced a weird "bloat"...I balloon out starting just below the top of my ribs and extends down maybe a third of the way to my belly button
At first ...I thought I was just having a reaction to my protein power, so I started trying different brands and mixtures..it's only gotten worse

I have decent definition in my abs ....but I look FAT !

I've been receiving comments like are you pregnant? LOL
Then someone mentioned it might be HGH bloat

I'm going to start on potassium supplementation tomorrow
I know Dylan has mentioned sodium/potassium ratio in regards to HGH, but thought he was referring to water retention

My IGF-1 is 270ng/ml as opposed to 420 on my last HGH run
Prolactin is 11 ng/ml

It's kind of like this guy in the photo..lol

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• big-belly-bodybuilder.jpg
    big-belly-bodybuilder.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Thats strange Im a big disbeliver in the growth gut thing growth hormone used by professional bodybuilders that are 270lbs plus need 6 too 8000 calories a day most of it coming from clean food the gut is generally backed up digestive system that cannot proccess that much food daily .I would take another look at your diet and see if something in it is causing your issue gluten, artificial sweeteners , too much fiber those things. I personally dont tolerate erythritol bloats me badly had a bad experience with TRUVIA

It sounds to me like your potassium to sodium ratio is off. I would start including a lot more potassium rich foods and drastically increasing water intake

I've used HGH on and off for a number of years and never have had a problem like this....
My last supplier went rouge and I lost my trusted supply for a year and a half...3 months ago I got hooked up with some quality HGH again

I've been using 3.3 IU a day split morning and night...this is the first time I've run T4 with it.....I'm taking 100mg daily

Recently I've experienced a weird "bloat"...I balloon out starting just below the top of my ribs and extends down maybe a third of the way to my belly button
At first ...I thought I was just having a reaction to my protein power, so I started trying different brands and mixtures..it's only gotten worse

I have decent definition in my abs ....but I look FAT !

I've been receiving comments like are you pregnant? LOL
Then someone mentioned it might be HGH bloat

I'm going to start on potassium supplementation tomorrow
I know Dylan has mentioned sodium/potassium ratio in regards to HGH, but thought he was referring to water retention

My IGF-1 is 270ng/ml as opposed to 420 on my last HGH run
Prolactin is 11 ng/ml

It's kind of like this guy in the photo..lol

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

if you have really high quality, you may be too high on your dosing as well... with some, 2 ius is more than enough so you may want to drop the dose

Back down the dose and build back up. Is it generics or pharma GH? If it's generics, they will cause bloating if you don't slowly build up the dose.

Yes. Back down the dose. Generics tend to bloat worse than pharma but at 3ius and up, even pharma bloats. I will look like normal old test bloat except that it is not treatable with an AI.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

A Thanks guys...

nothing has changed in my diet...so I don't think that's it
as I said I thought maybe I was bloating from a protein powder, but that wasn't it
This new HGH is AnkeBio Ansomone (China) decent quality.....I did a serum GH test...pinned 5iu then tested 2 hours later...results showed 493 pmol/L
When I ran pharma I was only using 1.5iu daily...so maybe 3iu of high quality HGH is too much?
I've been running it 3 months now...noticed first symptoms at 6 weeks

Anyway...I can't stand the bloat so instead of backing down the dose, I'm just going to stop pinning it
I'm adding potassium rich foods to my diet and taking supplemental potassium gluconate

I'll start back up with 1.5iu HGH whenever I recover my figure :)

Thanks again for the help...you guys are the best!!!

I'm still waiting on my MK677 delivery...I'll be adding that as well

Last edited:
I dont understand the Serum test numbers? The are usually 0-50ish. The highest Ive ever seen is 49.7.

I dont understand the Serum test numbers? The are usually 0-50ish. The highest Ive ever seen is 49.7.

What unit of measure is your 49.7 ?
I'm in Asia... I think the test uses (SI)...standard units of measure differ from the standard unit in USA... ng/mL?

493 Picomole/liter ... I'm not sure what the conversion factor ( molar mass ) is to convert GH to what ever unit of measure you normally use
If it helps...the normal reference range for males is <140pmol/L.....so my result was 3.5 times the top of the reference range

btw...I pinned 5iu...most guys pin 10iu...doing this test

Last edited:
You definAtly got a problem. Doesnt seem like its good. Your abdomen is bloating. Your organs.

PHURIOUS

You definAtly got a problem. Doesnt seem like its good. Your abdomen is bloating. Your organs.

PHURIOUS

It sucks...I've never had anything like this before

I've stopped pinning the HGH...seems like the bloat is going down a bit ...but maybe it's wishful thinking
Ever heard of bloat from EQ?...I ran 700-800mg/wk for 16 weeks

My liver values are just slightly elevated...about what you'd expect coming off a 16 wk cycle
Tomorrow I'm going in for an ultra sound ....see if any organs are enlarged or fatty liver or ???

I feel foolish I didn't catch this sooner....I saw the bloat but since I still had really nice definition and no fat on top of the abs ... I just kind of ignored it

I've stopped pinning the HGH...seems like the bloat is going down a bit ...but maybe it's wishful thinking

My liver values are just slightly elevated...about what you'd expect coming off a 16 wk cycle
Tomorrow I'm going in for an ultra sound ....see if any organs are enlarged or fatty liver or ???

I feel foolish I didn't catch this sooner....I saw the bloat but since I still had really nice definition and no fat on top of the abs ... I just kind of ignored it

unless you got something else instead of eq on accident, that's not something that comes along with eq use bro...

Hello friend,

What you're describing is a fairly common reaction to fake hGH. Instead of genuine hGH with 191aa chain many counterfeiters and scumbags manufacture a much cheaper 192aa chain that can replicate serum and IGF-1 results in bloodwork. Unfortunately that is where the similarity ends - 192aa does not cause cell growth/regeneration and for most humans that use it exogenously it causes an immediate allergic reaction, most commonly in the form of a severe rash. However, in a rare few people, it can cause the extreme abdominal bloating like you've described. I would seriously question your source and would certainly discontinue using that particular growth indefinitely. And it may not be your source's fault - they get scammed all the time too. Obtaining raws from China is a very tricky business. When I find a legit source I am always genuinely shocked and pleasantly surprised. Good luck to you - I hope this turns out to be nothing more than an adverse reaction to bunk gear and not an indication of a more serious medical issue. Please keep the forum updated!

Hello friend,

What you're describing is a fairly common reaction to fake hGH. Instead of genuine hGH with 191aa chain many counterfeiters and scumbags manufacture a much cheaper 192aa chain that can replicate serum and IGF-1 results in bloodwork. Unfortunately that is where the similarity ends - 192aa does not cause cell growth/regeneration and for most humans that use it exogenously it causes an immediate allergic reaction, most commonly in the form of a severe rash. However, in a rare few people, it can cause the extreme abdominal bloating like you've described. I would seriously question your source and would certainly discontinue using that particular growth indefinitely. And it may not be your source's fault - they get scammed all the time too. Obtaining raws from China is a very tricky business. When I find a legit source I am always genuinely shocked and pleasantly surprised. Good luck to you - I hope this turns out to be nothing more than an adverse reaction to bunk gear and not an indication of a more serious medical issue. Please keep the forum updated!

Yeah...I've run Dr prescribed Pharma at 1.5iu
I've run fake HGH that gave me a rash
I've run questionable HGH that brought my IGF-1 up to the mid 400's
I've NEVER had a bloat/distended abdomen like this
The EQ I ran this last cycle was definitely gtg

I'm having a GI work up this week ....ultra sound...stool sample..parasite check..the whole works

LOL...I really hoping it's a parasite/entamoeba (common here in Indonesia)

Ultra sound show all normal....no enlarged organs... No fatty liver
Looking less likely the HGH is responsible
Waiting on parasite screening

Hello friend,

extremely nice description brother... a lot of confusion on how or why this is caused and this really provided the insight so many seek... thanks for posting!

extremely nice description brother... a lot of confusion on how or why this is caused and this really provided the insight so many seek... thanks for posting!
Yes. It's funny. In the mid 2000s everyone talked about 192 vs authentic 191. Now we don't hear much speak of it. Thanks for bringing it to he surface again.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

That is very good info about 191 vs 192. I had no idea about that! This is why I like coming here. :)

Also, with generics, starting at 1IU and ramping up slowly (1 extra IU every 3 weeks or so) is a good idea because it reduces the chance of experiencing the symptoms of carpal tunnel (you don't actually get carpal tunnel, you just FEEL like you do). The slow ramp up gives the body time to get used to the extra HGH.

Top Bottom