napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hexarelin VS MK-677

ezttars

Hey guys I have ordered Mk 677 from sarmsx and I got Me some hexarelin I tried the sarmsx nutrobal and I'm lovin it but I also got hexarelin that should arrive next week what do you think is more potent out of these 2 or should I just combine them for a crazy GH pulse?

Hey guys I have ordered Mk 677 from sarmsx and I got Me some hexarelin I tried the sarmsx nutrobal and I'm lovin it but I also got hexarelin that should arrive next week what do you think is more potent out of these 2 or should I just combine them for a crazy GH pulse?

thats not a funny joke bro! they are not comparable on overall strength... 677 is far more powerful... hexarelin is just fine to run with it but what exactly are your goals from the cycle?

thats not a funny joke bro! they are not comparable on overall strength... 677 is far more powerful... hexarelin is just fine to run with it but what exactly are your goals from the cycle?

i wanted to build some muscle im a hardgainer and im not old enough for steroids yet i just wanted something to potentiate the effects of the mk 677 i heard melatonin also helps but what are your thoughts?

Thanks

meh.. dont like the word hardgainer. i was 140 @5'9 in highschool. made to 200 before i even took creatine lol/

why do you need both? hexarelin and 677, seems like you dont need both, why not run the 677 with other sarms?

i want to try mostly GH releasing compounds first before i move onto the other sarms i started mk 677 from sarmsx.com and now i wanted to increase the effects of mk 677 to get the most out of it any ideas on what could potentiate the nutrobal? i have heard melatonin helps but im not sure thanks

Have you ran the 677 long enough yet to even consider stacking more? Sounds like A little much to me.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

lol no brother has barely been a week but im just worried its not strong enough on its own i read on the studies that it increased IGF-1 BY 79% OR so is that a big increase? thanks

i was very similiar to those numbers at 17/18

i usually eat whatever like i try to get enough protein and carbs but i just eat regular carbs like white bread,white rice not whole grain sometimes i struggle to eat but lately my weight has gone up slightly

Got get the right foods in yea. Supplements can't work without fuel. Eat big brotha

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

yeah man the mk 677 is deffintely helping with that part atleast with the eating lol i gotta start eating healthier tho

i usually eat whatever like i try to get enough protein and carbs but i just eat regular carbs like white bread,white rice not whole grain sometimes i struggle to eat but lately my weight has gone up slightly

your diet sounds like it flat out sucks and thats a big part of your problem... make a list of what you normally eat each day and that will tell a lot and im sure that will show that the "hard gainer" thing is just a bunch of bull shit like it is for about 95% that "claim" they are...

lol no brother has barely been a week but im just worried its not strong enough on its own i read on the studies that it increased IGF-1 BY 79% OR so is that a big increase? thanks

LMFAO... bro seriously?? seriously? 79% is HUGE... are you kidding me right now? fuck, 50% would be a huge increase... 79 is unreal... i think your highly confused on this

i want to try mostly GH releasing compounds first before i move onto the other sarms i started mk 677 from sarmsx.com and now i wanted to increase the effects of mk 677 to get the most out of it any ideas on what could potentiate the nutrobal? i have heard melatonin helps but im not sure thanks

How old are you?? The only thing I would bother stacking with it is CJC-1295. Hex and mk677 are both GHRPs and do. The same thing on different levels.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Top Bottom