napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Non invasive stack suggestion

Yep, thanks.

How about MK-677? How long would you recommend running it?

As it increases Ghrelin hormons which can negatively affect testosterone - the more ghrelin in your system the less testosteron there can be so some of it will revert to estrogen. Which is bad news. Can cause water retention and gyno.

Also seen some comments and test results from ppl taking MK677 - testosterone levels lowered.

What are Your thoughts about this? What would be the safe time period? With the info I've got I wouldn't want to run it for longer than 8 weeks.

Awaiting Your further input, thanks.

Thanks! based on that I’ll go ahead and assume MK677 and GW combo works well together.
I’ll get resvertrol and Q10 on top of the stack, and then some herb T booster for break periods between GW cycles. That’s the plan at least, we will see after first cycle.

As for water pills its herb based from swanson. I have some tendency to retain water and this stuff is super cheap so got it just in case.

I will update once I get everything delivered and started :) thanks!
a few things...

mk677 will certainly have water retention initially.. so it is quite important to watch this video on how to control that with the sodium/potassium ratio...

as i mentioned, "water pills" are not safe to take.. i can pm you what you need to take that is safe and effective...

Yep, thanks.

How about MK-677? How long would you recommend running it?

As it increases Ghrelin hormons which can negatively affect testosterone - the more ghrelin in your system the less testosteron there can be so some of it will revert to estrogen. Which is bad news. Can cause water retention and gyno.

Also seen some comments and test results from ppl taking MK677 - testosterone levels lowered.

What are Your thoughts about this? What would be the safe time period? With the info I've got I wouldn't want to run it for longer than 8 weeks.

Awaiting Your further input, thanks.
mk677 is NOT suppressive and should not be lowering your test levels.. if you only run it 8 weeks, you will be thoroughly disappointed.. there are studies dating back to the 90's showing it being most effective in 6 month and 1 year increments.. i would at least run it 4 months otherwise you will not see a fraction of the benefit

mk677 is NOT suppressive and should not be lowering your test levels.. if you only run it 8 weeks, you will be thoroughly disappointed.. there are studies dating back to the 90's showing it being most effective in 6 month and 1 year increments.. i would at least run it 4 months otherwise you will not see a fraction of the benefit
Thanks Dylan I am watching your video now. Please PM me I will appreciate it

Thanks! based on that I’ll go ahead and assume MK677 and GW combo works well together.
I’ll get resvertrol and Q10 on top of the stack, and then some herb T booster for break periods between GW cycles. That’s the plan at least, we will see after first cycle.

As for water pills its herb based from swanson. I have some tendency to retain water and this stuff is super cheap so got it just in case.

I will update once I get everything delivered and started :) thanks!
Yes Dylan gave you some great info I would suggest adding in Fadogia Agrestis. IMO Fadogia is the best test booster I have used and brings very noticeable results. Tribulis if also another good one to try. Taurine, Fadogia, tribulis , D3, Zinc, Cordyceps, horney goat weed are some supplements/ herbs I take to keep my Test levels as high as I can in between cycles so I recommend those.

Pycnogenol and beet root are also some of my favorites. They will make you have an amazing pump and keep your nitrogen levels high.

Mk677 and GW are fine you will have no issue with those.

Top Bottom