napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack advice

mikesvideoworks

Hi Dylan. I am in my mid 40s. I have been in bodybuilding off and on since my teens. I probably reached what would be considered intermediate level in my late 20s with occasional PED use but my responsibilities in life changed so I could no longer focus as much time to training as I wanted. I am at a point now where I can focus more of my attention to training. I haven't used any PH or AAS for about 6 years and I know a lot has changed in that time regarding ped availability/legality. I'm writing to you in the hope you will take a few minutes to look at the short list of supplements I currently have and give me some suggestions on stacking (or not), and how I can cycle them for maximum results. Like I said, I am 45, I am 5'8" tall, weigh 195 lbs, and have 20% body fat (way too high I know). At present I just started training after a 6 month layoff due to a non exercise related illness. I am doing 30 mins of cardio daily and weights every other day. I am consuming a little over 1 gram of protien per pound of body weight, 1 gram of carbs per pound of body weight, and .03 grams of fat per pond of body weight per day. I am considering tinkering with lowering my carb intake some to improve fat loss. I have the goal of steady muscle gain (clean bulk) and fat loss simultaneously (recomp). Fat loss would be a higher priority but I would rather not lose any muscle in the proccess. I am not in a big hurry although I have always been able to change my physique rather quickly.

I am taking the following supplements:
Ostarine 20mg per day (Im starting week 3 on Monday).
ZMA before bed.
Carnitine.
Creatine 5g off days 10g on weight days.
Iron supplement (doctor ordered).

I have the following supplements waiting to be used:

Decaplex 850 by Genentech
Monstrosity by Chem-tek labs
Recycle
Toremefine
Liver Armour
Cardarine (Primeval)
Epicat Max (Primeval)

I have attached pics of the ingerdients in Decaplex 850 and Monstrosity PHs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. No big hurry. I know you are a busy guy.

Thank you. If you need any more info feel free to ask.

i honestly would not use anything you have listed... you dont have real cardarine, there is no reason to use toremifene and the pro hormones and other things you have are not anything i would recommend whatsoever

Top Bottom