napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Has anyone ever used these guys

PhillyPotter

I was hopping to get some feedback on
Madison James Research
I was thinking about picking something up and would like to hear your guys thoughts on them. Thanks

Re: RE: Has anyone ever used these guys

PhillyPotter said:
Madison James Research
I was thinking about picking something up and would like to hear your guys thoughts on them. Thanks
I've never heard of them myself bro. We have plenty of good legit sources here. If you need help acquiring anything, send me a PM and I'll be happy to assist you

I've never heard of them either nor do I know what they carry. Always do your research and use trusted sources that have proven themselves. There are great ones here. If you are ever interested in Phurious Pharma products feel free to PM anytime, but I doubt you will go wrong if you go with any of the sponsors here. Good luck and I'm here to help if you need anything.

PhillyPotter said:
Madison James Research

This is one I am quite familiar with bro and I am shocked they are even still around... I have had too many guys have such terrible experiences with them... This was over a year ago but let's just say that everyone was far from happy... Definitely not one I would use bro

Hey thanks a lot guys. I'll end up getting something from this forum soon but I want to lose 20 more pounds and I'm a bit nervous because I never did anything like this before and I'm 35 so I don't know if I'm to old or can my body handle it.
I'm starting to do research now Hopefully I can grasp all of this info

PhillyPotter said:
Hey thanks a lot guys. I'll end up getting something from this forum soon but I want to lose 20 more pounds and I'm a bit nervous because I never did anything like this before and I'm 35 so I don't know if I'm to old or can my body handle it.
I'm starting to do research now Hopefully I can grasp all of this info

Hey brother, you are definitely not too old. I didn't even start my first cycle until I was 35. Just concentrate on getting your diet and training down, and once you are into a good condition we can help you set something up. Sarms are probably another good option for you, even right now since they don't carry the side effects or suppression of AAS. A sarms triple stack would actually be perfect. This would be an ideal layout

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hey thanks for the awesome information. I'm going to my Drs. On Tuesday just to get checked up and making sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I'm really interested in the SARMS but the s4 scares me a little bit. I watched your video the other day on it but I don't know if I feel like dealing with that.
Oh by the way... You are my go to source on YouTube... Great vids.
Anyway for the pct you wrote down clomid 25/25/25/25... What does that mean?

PhillyPotter said:
Hey thanks for the awesome information. I'm going to my Drs. On Tuesday just to get checked up and making sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I'm really interested in the SARMS but the s4 scares me a little bit. I watched your video the other day on it but I don't know if I feel like dealing with that.
Oh by the way... You are my go to source on YouTube... Great vids.
Anyway for the pct you wrote down clomid 25/25/25/25... What does that mean?

as long as you follow my dosing protocol on s4, you have nothing to worry about... i'll get you all set up with everything, your stack etc... the sale goes through tomorrow so its perfect for you to get started....

Thank you for the youtube support... you can always come to me with any questions you have and i am more than happy to help....

the clomid means 25 mg per day all four weeks...

Top Bottom