napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hammer anabolics.

TX TERROR

Hey guys. Have a friend that bought some test cyp a while back from hammer. He is trying to figure out wtf is going on. Lol started out like normal cyp color. And over about 6 months did this.

Thought I'd share so you are all aware hahahah. Where is hammer these days???

3cfd19f40a97e6383f4ee2ffd2cf7582.jpg
702360b45eefed5511a4b7620497e1d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Hammer anabolics.

Angelo said:
i would not use that at all, should be tossed out with the trash
Lol well duh. I told my buddy to hit him up and see what hammer will do about it. If hammer won't do it I'm gonna race all his gear myself actually.

This guy man.... lol. A lot went down on evo. Very few bans were justified but this dude was more than deserving.

Hammer is back on asf, he has at least two reps there. I can hit them up if you want me to TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hammer anabolics.

Achilles87 said:
Hammer is back on asf, he has at least two reps there. I can hit them up if you want me to TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. My buddy said he emailed hammer and is getting it figured out but I will keep you posted.
TX TERROR said:
Angelo said:
i would not use that at all, should be tossed out with the trash
Lol well duh. I told my buddy to hit him up and see what hammer will do about it. If hammer won't do it I'm gonna race all his gear myself actually.

This guy man.... lol. A lot went down on evo. Very few bans were justified but this dude was more than deserving.

cmb5017 said:
Thats that new hybrid shit....test c/ tren lol
made by good people bro :lol:
I thought it was that new chameleon gear. Blending in with bathroom cabinets and shit

TX TERROR said:
cmb5017 said:
I thought it was that new chameleon gear. Blending in with bathroom cabinets and shit

^^ lol, it hides itself from its users..

TX TERROR said:
cmb5017 said:

LOLLL right, that "special blend"

im not sure what's going on with them so i won't comment any further but that picture does not do them any favors obviously... i guess for me, when i hear things over and over that are bad and then a few good but too many bad, there's generally something there... of course that's not 100% true but for me, its just not worth it to even fuck with... there's PLENTY of good options with little to no negatives so why even mess with anything that is such a mixed bag... no thanks

Interesting. I am using his Test E right now. I bought a ton of his stuff when he had a sale maybe 6 months ago. A lot did go down with him on EVO. He's had some issues that were more than crucial. I am still sitting on some gear but have been replacing all of it with stuff from Pharma Lady and Phurious. I ended up with double what I original bought, something like 20 vials. A lot of my friends that grip from me had bad pip, debilitating stuff. So he replaced almost all of it and its all been good. He's always been good to me on a personal level and his Insanity blend is awesome. I'd steer clear though if thats the route he's taken.

In a comparison of Tren Acetate, Hammer vs. Phurious, our own Phurious crushes him. Better results, better feeling all around. This is from personal experience having used both their products this past year.

markdevito said:
Interesting. I am using his Test E right now. I bought a ton of his stuff when he had a sale maybe 6 months ago. A lot did go down with him on EVO. He's had some issues that were more than crucial. I am still sitting on some gear but have been replacing all of it with stuff from Pharma Lady and Phurious. I ended up with double what I original bought, something like 20 vials. A lot of my friends that grip from me had bad pip, debilitating stuff. So he replaced almost all of it and its all been good. He's always been good to me on a personal level and his Insanity blend is awesome. I'd steer clear though if thats the route he's taken.

In a comparison of Tren Acetate, Hammer vs. Phurious, our own Phurious crushes him. Better results, better feeling all around. This is from personal experience having used both their products this past year.

thanks for the info bro.. truly appreciated!

markdevito said:

Phurious is the man lol

changing my life around one day at a time!!

LOL I have 2 vials of Cyp from that same time frame. I have them sitting out by my keyboard now so I can watch daily.

Top Bottom