napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hammer anabolics.

Ive also seen some Tren like that too.. nasty shit. People are crazy, cause they will shoot that ishh. That's why they can get away with it in the first place.

lol.. It all looks like used car oil.

My buddy is the one with the issue here with hammer. I told him do not pin it by any means Il send you some some xeno overnight. Sure enough his dumb ass pinned it. lol. Said it caused some decent pip.

My buddy is the one with the issue here with hammer. I told him do not pin it by any means Il send you some some xeno overnight. Sure enough his dumb ass pinned it. lol. Said it caused some decent pip.

lol geez. DO NOT PIN. ok, PIN lol...man, not much to say there..he got that gear from MORDOR, that uruk hai stack

Lol! Man.. That's what I'm talking about. No common sense. No offense to your boy, allot of people are like that and take the chance. My body wouldn't allow me to inject that

Lol! Man.. That's what I'm talking about. No common sense. No offense to your boy, allot of people are like that and take the chance. My body wouldn't allow me to inject that
Oh bro he's a total idiot. Might as well be a decorative rock

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's a whole separate issue..

How many times we see "Sent money 6 minutes ago, still no tracking" LOL

LOL I think we're all just spoiled now from how fast the t/a is with these guys now. I always laugh reading those threads: "I sent him an email last night and he still hasn't responded and it's the morning now!" like people don't sleep lol. Patience goes a long way.

I am not sure what caused it but I seen naps's tren turn black in a thread somewhere, It's possible that exposure to light could be a contributing factor especially if he is using eo in his cyp for some reason. Just to be extra safe we like to use dark bottles for products with eo, sometimes there are supply issues so we can't but we like to most of the time. That is a tough one and I would like to know what did it for sure.

I am not sure what caused it but I seen naps's tren turn black in a thread somewhere, It's possible that exposure to light could be a contributing factor especially if he is using eo in his cyp for some reason. Just to be extra safe we like to use dark bottles for products with eo, sometimes there are supply issues so we can't but we like to most of the time. That is a tough one and I would like to know what did it for sure.

Ya ive seen that in tren. But to put eo in cyp is just well odd and not even needed. If he put it in cyp then im really concerned.

PHURIOUS

Ya ive seen that in tren. But to put eo in cyp is just well odd and not even needed. If he put it in cyp then im really concerned.

PHURIOUS

Is it more cost effective? I hate to say it, but if it was because he was cheaping out, that sounds like the hammer I know lol.

Is it more cost effective? I hate to say it, but if it was because he was cheaping out, that sounds like the hammer I know lol.

Eo is thinner. But health wise not good in large amounts in your system

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom