napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno symptoms on tren help

palirnom

Hello, I've been on trt for a year with no gyno issues (200mg cyp/week no AI needed). I added 250mg tren about 6 weeks ago and have slowly been seeing an I release in gyno in both nipples. I have been taking 50mg proviron daily and .5mg caber every other day.
Should I just continue as is for the next 6 weeks and deal with it after I drop the tren, or is there some way of ridding it right away. I have some osterine on hand I was going to take after dropping the tren to help maintain gains (I'll stil be on my trt doseage). This is my first run on tren, diet is super clean and training is on point. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Why on earth would you jump into tren from a trt? What's your history with AAS? What's your bf%, traning, and nutrition like?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Had little rope size lumps under my nipples ...........This is what I did.

Letrozole 2.5mg with Aromasin 25mg for 7 days , Then dropped the Aromasin

Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days now ...... go two
more week with the Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days

Dropped the Letrozole back on Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

ALL is good now
Yes I know I attack it aggressively

I imagine adding an AI wouldn't do anything since test alone doesn't bother me?
Your assumption is wrong. You should be running an AI anytime running a nabdrolones because estrogen will cause creation of prolactin. You added in another compound which is far different than test alone

Also what is the source of your caber? Caber is often faked so it could be bunk depending on your source

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rick rock
The caber is from sun pharma. I believe from India. I'll have to double check if that's where it's from. I'll jump back on aromasin tonight.

Tin man I appreciate the protocol and I'll deff jump on that after my cycle ends if I'm still having issues.

Almighty alpha
I've taken other cycles. I was just on trt solo for the last year
My diet is on point and training as well.
215lbs 10%bf (was at 12%) prior to the cycle
30 years old

The only time I ever saw one symptom from gyno was tren and I immediately nipped that shit in the bud. It's the prolactin - o always run caber always now no excuse with tren you need Aromasin and Caber on deck it's a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're on trt so you shouldn't need anything to maintain other than continue eating and training right. Are you using an AI? Proviron is NOT an AI. You need to address that first and foremost.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

You're on caber so I don't think it's prolactin, and prolactin can't cause gyno without estrogen as a catalyst so to speak. This is likely estrogen.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

you dont need any more caber unless its bunk, which it very well could be... you also MUST use aromasin as well... just because tren does not convert to estrogen, prolactin has a correlation with estrogen and you MUST control both... you just dont know what your doing and its going to hurt you in a sever way...

Look bro you need to get some aromasin from sarmx. Then any time you do deca and or tren and the total mgs are over 300mgs then get some caber from rickrock.

Top Bottom