napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW is legit

hellzone

So i ran my first ever cycle of test c 350mg for 12 weeks. Shout out to robolics, i made incredible progress, thanks guys. Im now on my third week of pct and I'm absolutely loving this GW. 3 weeks in of using it and i added 4 extra rounds to my hiit training...considering what i do, adding 4 rounds is incredible. I will admit that i was very skeptical about it before using it, but with putting in the HARD WORK the progress, potential, and the results are definitely there. I'm a believer now, good stuff.

So i ran my first ever cycle of test c 350mg for 12 weeks. Shout out to robolics, i made incredible progress, thanks guys. Im now on my third week of pct and I'm absolutely loving this GW. 3 weeks in of using it and i added 4 extra rounds to my hiit training...considering what i do, adding 4 rounds is incredible. I will admit that i was very skeptical about it before using it, but with putting in the HARD WORK the progress, potential, and the results are definitely there. I'm a believer now, good stuff.
thats fucking awesome bro... im so glad you gave it a shot... now you see what i mean! thanks for sharing bro!

Awesome to hear brother. GW is incredible, and once you try it, it will make a believer out of you for sure. I was blown away the first time I ran it

One of my favorites. Definitely makes recovering between sets to easy.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

i too was skeptical of GW at first of course, but seeing is believing. For me it was actually kinda weird cus i really didnt have a specific definitive feeling, but my 3 mile run went from heavy sweating and breathing to barely busting a sweat and seemed like nothing can wind me its a strange great feeling if i were to describe it. I noticed this within 3-4 days, by end of the week this now seemed to be normal. Another thing thats hard to describe how it made me feel was as if my feet were warm or were able to withstand more impact, as if i could just continue for as long as i wanted. Never felt anything like it, its a great tool to have sometimes i have a hard time deciding when and where to use it lol, because it goes with every situation.

Top Bottom