napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AC-262

Doyouevenlift

Currently on my first SARMS only plus some HGH cycle. About 4 weeks in using gels from umbrella cuz I’m sure people will ask where it’s from. I’m also using GW here and there as well.

Looking for past experience with AC-262 and currently thinking of adding it into my Osta stack??? Would this be beneficial?

I saw that you only run AC-262 for 4 weeks is this still the case?

I have no idea where you came up with or heard the 4 weeks thing bro... thats just not accurate.. i did 12 weeks with it and it was such a great experience and certainly would be a great add to the stack... ive never posted about running it only 4 weeks so you must have gotten that from some type of early articles about it perhaps.. not sure but it can be 8-12 weeks

I have no idea where you came up with or heard the 4 weeks thing bro... thats just not accurate.. i did 12 weeks with it and it was such a great experience and certainly would be a great add to the stack... ive never posted about running it only 4 weeks so you must have gotten that from some type of early articles about it perhaps.. not sure but it can be 8-12 weeks

In this video you talk about running it 4 weeks unless I miss understood however that video was made a year ago.

I wanted to go with something that had minimal to less sides and won’t cause shut down which is why I’m going with Osterine which I’m loving right right now but wanted to add something else AC262 seems to be a great addition so I’ll add it to my stack and place the order tonight appreciate the feedback.

In this video you talk about running it 4 weeks unless I miss understood however that video was made a year ago.

I wanted to go with something that had minimal to less sides and won’t cause shut down which is why I’m going with Osterine which I’m loving right right now but wanted to add something else AC262 seems to be a great addition so I’ll add it to my stack and place the order tonight appreciate the feedback.
yes, thats outdated and was like right when it came out so ill have to update that particular video... its definitely going to be one you love to go with and the way you feel on top of the results makes it very desirable

yes, thats outdated and was like right when it came out so ill have to update that particular video... its definitely going to be one you love to go with and the way you feel on top of the results makes it very desirable

Right on man so I’ll deff add it to my stack then. Is it safe for women ? If so what dose?I was thinking about having my wife try it as well she is currently take GW.

Top Bottom