napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time dosing.

RichardL581

I'm looking to run testosterone enanthate and deca to improve some joint and tendon pain and gain some lean mass. I work a 10 hour a day extremely physical heavy lifting job and work out at home 1.5 hours a day with dumbbells as to avoid injury. I need some recommendations for starting minimum effective dosages. I get blood tested every 3 months.

using deca for joint pain is a huge mistake.. it does NOTHING to actually heal you and simply masks the issue ultimately leaving you worse off... do you have any cycle experience? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I'm not sure with your work and lifting so much that it is plausible for you at your age to avoid these types of problems

I would actually recommend taking time away from the gym and doing some yoga to increase your flexibility mobility and liquidity in your joints

using deca for joint pain is a huge mistake.. it does NOTHING to actually heal you and simply masks the issue ultimately leaving you worse off... do you have any cycle experience? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
Oh and no I have no cycle experience with steroids only SARMs

bros good chance steroids make your problem worse, not better

there is a reason bodybuilders quit their day jobs to concentrate full time on bbing

No magic cure for aging... I push , I hurt, I'm still growing n pain well... it's been a life long journey lol.

The only real cure, is do less, n stretches, yoga etc as stated above. Not my thing, but that will help your physical pain.
Bigger muscles, stronger... will only increase pain...

No magic cure for aging... I push , I hurt, I'm still growing n pain well... it's been a life long journey lol.

The only real cure, is do less, n stretches, yoga etc as stated above. Not my thing, but that will help your physical pain.
Bigger muscles, stronger... will only increase pain...
Yep.

Deca only helps when on - real world vs lab

Top Bottom