napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle! noob questions! :)

Fitnessguy95

Hello! i've ordered my Sarms from Xsarms, and im about to start my first sarms cycle. (they will arrive in mail shortly)
I've done plenty of reserach and talked with alot of u guys, but i have a couple of noob questions i need answered! :)

The cycle i will be running is : LGD-MK-GW And MK-GW-CLOMID for "pct"

first off, I've seen/heard that you're supposed to shake some of the SARMS before u use it, is this the case with all the sarms or just some? if just some, what ones do u need to shake before use?

second, if im right the mg's i should be running is: MK(2866) 25mg a day. LGD-4033: 10mg a day. and GW-501516 20mg a day. BUT, the question here is : the sarms come with a dropper, used for dosing.. how do you measure out mgs from the dropper?

Third question is, i've heard that the sarms (atleast some tastes like shit) which is fine, i dont really mind.. however, is there anything u can take with it to make it go down easier, for example just plain water? or will it reduce the effect of the sarm if u drink water immidiately after u've taken it, or along with it.?

fourth and last question is, regarding the pct. is it like a normal steroid cycle where u'd wait about 2 weeks before u start the pct or is there no need to wait this long for a SARMS only stack? im not really sure about the active life of all the sarms im running, so any tips here would be great.

that's all for now, would be great to have these "noob" questions answer before my sarms arrive shortly! feedback is greatly appriciated :)

ps: sorry for beeing a noob, we all gotta start somewhere ^^

Hello! i've ordered my Sarms from Xsarms, and im about to start my first sarms cycle. (they will arrive in mail shortly)
I've done plenty of reserach and talked with alot of u guys, but i have a couple of noob questions i need answered! :)

first off, I've seen/heard that you're supposed to shake some of the SARMS before u use it, is this the case with all the sarms or just some? if just some, what ones do u need to shake before use?

second, if im right the mg's i should be running is: MK(2866) 25mg a day. LGD-4033: 10mg a day. and GW-501516 20mg a day. BUT, the question here is : the sarms come with a dropper, used for dosing.. how do you measure out mgs from the dropper?

Third question is, i've heard that the sarms (atleast some tastes like shit) which is fine, i dont really mind.. however, is there anything u can take with it to make it go down easier, for example just plain water? or will it reduce the effect of the sarm if u drink water immidiately after u've taken it, or along with it.?

fourth and last question is, regarding the pct. is it like a normal steroid cycle where u'd wait about 2 weeks before u start the pct or is there no need to wait this long for a SARMS only stack? im not really sure about the active life of all the sarms im running, so any tips here would be great.

that's all for now, would be great to have these "noob" questions answer before my sarms arrive shortly! feedback is greatly appriciated :)

ok #1-2 mk is 25mg\ml per day which is half a dropper or .50, LGD 10mg\ml which is a whole dropper, GW at 20mg\ml is 1 full dropper i shake them all right before i pull it in the dropper usually the gw and sr9009 are the ones that need it but hell i just do it.
#3 yes they do taste funny get them all the way in the back of your throat otherwise your tastebuds wont be happy, and you can chase with a little grapefruit juice it actually helps in absorption, but you will get used to it after a week or so
#4 im not sure on this stack but maybe a week at most before you start your pct

The concentrations are listed on the bottles and the droppers are marked.

Shake all Sarms before each use.

Do not mix in anything other than grapefruit juice. Otherwise take them straight. The taste will be nothing before long

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey brother noob... =) you are just fine to ask whatever you need!!

1. you should shake any sarm thoroughly before each use

2. the concentrations are all marked... its basic elementary math... for example... GW is 20 mg / ml so 1 ml is 20 mg... each concentration is different for each compound

3. you can chase with anything but should not mix them with other substances EXCEPT grapefruit juice, which is okay as it provides max absorption

4. you start your pct immediately... here's the layout for your cycle...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

mk-2866 25 mg day

I was reading this thread, because I just started my LGD a few days ago. The first day I took it straight in the mouth, but due to the taste I've just dropped it in some water the last couple days and shot it. I guess this is wrong. I'll just take it straight or maybe pickup some grapefruit juice. But just curious, what is the reason it shouldn't be mixed in water? I did notice as soon as it hits the water it turns a milky white color. Some kind of chemical reaction?

It will over dilute the SARM, and your body won't receive the benefits the same way. Drop it down the back of the throat, and swallow. It may taste like crap, but your paying money every time you drop that down the throat, and you want the benefits to be seen.

Always shake thoroughly, concentrations should be marked on the bottles, i wouldnt MIX the compounds with juice but simply chase it with some grapefruit juice, and you should start pct right away

I was reading this thread, because I just started my LGD a few days ago. The first day I took it straight in the mouth, but due to the taste I've just dropped it in some water the last couple days and shot it. I guess this is wrong. I'll just take it straight or maybe pickup some grapefruit juice. But just curious, what is the reason it shouldn't be mixed in water? I did notice as soon as it hits the water it turns a milky white color. Some kind of chemical reaction?

it can dilute the product bro... you need to avoid doing this

can i get a quick answer on the colour codes? including liquid clomid?

and also, what about storage? can it be stored in room temperature or should it be in the fridge?=

Last edited:
can i get a quick answer on the colour codes? including liquid clomid?

and also, what about storage? can it be stored in room temperature or should it be in the fridge?=

NEVER store in the fridge... always a cool and dry place

your asking for sarmsx color codes correct?

Alright, im just keeping it in my drawer atm. i assume that will be fine? like average room temperature :)

and yes, the sarmsx color codes. i currently have a pink liquid and a green liquid, i've kinda figured out the pink one is gw and i assume the green one is liquidclo?

Alright, im just keeping it in my drawer atm. i assume that will be fine? like average room temperature :)

and yes, the sarmsx color codes. i currently have a pink liquid and a green liquid, i've kinda figured out the pink one is gw and i assume the green one is liquidclo?

correct bro

Mk677 has the worst taste it's like eating bigfoots ass

BF-Movie.jpg

Top Bottom