napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

resnorners

ok down to the details

im 5'10'' 25 years old
i started working out a year ago @ around 128lbs
just recently i weighed in at 145lb

im doing all the classic barbell lifts (bench, deadlift, squat, bent over row, ect)
before this i started out just curling and using machines because i was too weak

my goal is too bulk. i cannot see myself cutting anytime soon.

i'd like to know your opinion on this

ok down to the details

im 5'10'' 25 years old
i started working out a year ago @ around 128lbs
just recently i weighed in at 145lb

im doing all the classic barbell lifts (bench, deadlift, squat, bent over row, ect)
before this i started out just curling and using machines because i was too weak

my goal is too bulk. i cannot see myself cutting anytime soon.

i'd like to know your opinion on this

You definitely need to bulk. How can we help you? Is your diet on point?

hey i guess my question is basically what would be the right test to take for a beginner
i will get to posting a pic of myself tomorrow its almost 11pm over here in CA

my diet is not exactly consistent. my macros for meals usually come out around 30-40 grams protein/60-100 grams carbs. i dont really bother counting the fat.
my main source of protein is ground beef 85-90 lean. carbs mostly potato and oatmeal

strength gains are happening regardless of the amount of calories i take in

Mate just make sure you are hitting protein goals and Total calorie goals, fill the rest with decent carbs and fats and you are good to go.

My biggest mistake in getting big in the past was not getting in enough protein and not consistently hitting enough calories.

count your calories for a week, check the scale at the end of the week. If it went up but slowly, you are good. If it didn't up, count calories for another week but bump it up a bit more, and continue until you see your weight go up about 1 to 1.5 pounds a week

Eventually you can just eyeball the amount of calories you are consuming and don't need to count.

Last edited:
hey i guess my question is basically what would be the right test to take for a beginner
i will get to posting a pic of myself tomorrow its almost 11pm over here in CA

my diet is not exactly consistent. my macros for meals usually come out around 30-40 grams protein/60-100 grams carbs. i dont really bother counting the fat.
my main source of protein is ground beef 85-90 lean. carbs mostly potato and oatmeal

strength gains are happening regardless of the amount of calories i take in

Well, you're definitely too undersized for steroids bro ... you could try sarms but first you need to get your diet on point.

At 145lbs, you need around 220g of protein per day. How much protein are you eating now per day?

shit like 150g/day if im lucky lol

i appreciate the feedback tho because i dont have too many people to talk about this subject

Mate, run 3 12 week sarm cycles with 8 weeks in between each (including a 4 week pct), if you aren't big enough at that point, THEN consider roids again. But not until then.

LGD + S4

Follow this:

LGD weeks 1-12 10mg per day
S4 weeks 1-12 50mg per day split into 2 servings
Weeks 13-16 PCT with Clomid
Wait 4 weeks
Repeat

If you can afford to add GW then add it and run that from weeks 1-16 (yes this includes PCT)

so at what size would you recommend to start?
at 5'10" you need to be at least 175-180 lbs to start with... otherwise you would be far too undersized not to mention you need years and years of training to even consider steroid use... steroids should not even be in your vocabulary right now... sarms are going to be far an d away the best option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

at 5'10" you need to be at least 175-180 lbs to start with... otherwise you would be far too undersized not to mention you need years and years of training to even consider steroid use... steroids should not even be in your vocabulary right now... sarms are going to be far an d away the best option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

WELCOME...DYLAN GEMELLI HERE...lol
thank you for the feedback!

what is exactly would be negative about starting a cycle at my current size?

You would grow too fast. Your frame is too small & can't handle the extreme growth. That will cause number of issues that more experienced users can explain better.
Just take Dylan's word for it :) SARMs are certainly strong enough until you've trained for a decade or more.

Last edited:
you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be far bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

if you are intent on pushing it, go for it... i certainly wont contribute to it and it will be hard to find anyone to help you if you simply dont want to listen...

Top Bottom