napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle: Please Review: SARMS Triple Stack + Dermacrine (Unsponsored)

gdawg522

Hey Everyone!!

I have been browsing around on the forums for quite some time now and doing as much reading as possible to plan my first dip into the AAS game. This is my first real cycle of anything. I have been weight training for 5 years and I have tried pretty much every OTC Test booster / supplement you can imagine. Never really noticed any results outside of dedicated training paired with a locked down nutrition plan. I count and record all of my Macros on a daily basis. I follow a five day on - two day off training protocol along with HIIT and other active sports and activities when I can. I have a very conditioned heart as I have also run multiple half marathons and Tough Mudders. Resting Heart Rate is around 52 BPM.

I am looking to use this cycle to recomp myself for this summer and increase my strength at the same time. I know this is a lot to ask from some SARMS but I think this will be my best first option. I am open to any and all suggestions that you may have including different anabolics that you recommend. I have all relevant bloodwork already taken care of to form a baseline of where I stand right now.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Body Fat: ~12%

Cycle:
Ostarine 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
S4: 25/25/50/50/50/50/50
GW: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Dermacrine 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
HCGenerate: Last four weeks
Iron Mag labs Cycle assist: Half dose each day for 60 days
Vitamin D 10,000 IU ED
Orange Triad ED

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
HCGenerate: Full dose / Four weeks
I have Clomid / Dex / Aromasin on hand as well if needed.

Macros (Currently shredding):
250 G protein
200 Gram Carb
60 Gram Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x5
Squat Barbell: 295x5
Deadlift Barbell: 385x5
Overhead Barbell Press: 145x5

Please let me know your thoughts on this log. I am in the process of ordering the SARMS from a solid source. I have also considered an oral only cycle of other anabolics instead of the SARMS but I am looking to you all for your experience and insight into what is best for my first cycle.

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to this experience.

front Bicep single Edit.jpgBack Double edit.jpg

You can do the sarms cycle or the cycle plus 250 mgs test. No orals. No orals. No orals. The only solid source for sarms is sarmx. Dermacrine and your other supps drain the wallet only. If you choose to do pct then you need clomid aromasin and nolva. If you stick to sarms then you can do a mini pct. Do not use just nolva. https://www.sarmsx.com/

Hey Jake. I don't have any orals in here except the SARMS. the Dermacrine is topical as a way to form a test base. Also considered 4-AD instead. I have access to full bloodwork every month so I will leverage that as well. Any other advice? Thanks

Hey Everyone!!

I have been browsing around on the forums for quite some time now and doing as much reading as possible to plan my first dip into the AAS game. This is my first real cycle of anything. I have been weight training for 5 years and I have tried pretty much every OTC Test booster / supplement you can imagine. Never really noticed any results outside of dedicated training paired with a locked down nutrition plan. I count and record all of my Macros on a daily basis. I follow a five day on - two day off training protocol along with HIIT and other active sports and activities when I can. I have a very conditioned heart as I have also run multiple half marathons and Tough Mudders. Resting Heart Rate is around 52 BPM.

I am looking to use this cycle to recomp myself for this summer and increase my strength at the same time. I know this is a lot to ask from some SARMS but I think this will be my best first option. I am open to any and all suggestions that you may have including different anabolics that you recommend. I have all relevant bloodwork already taken care of to form a baseline of where I stand right now.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Body Fat: ~12%

Cycle:
Ostarine 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20
S4: 25/25/50/50/50/50/50
GW: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Dermacrine 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
HCGenerate: Last four weeks
Iron Mag labs Cycle assist: Half dose each day for 60 days
Vitamin D 10,000 IU ED
Orange Triad ED

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
HCGenerate: Full dose / Four weeks
I have Clomid / Dex / Aromasin on hand as well if needed.

Macros (Currently shredding):
250 G protein
200 Gram Carb
60 Gram Fat

Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x5
Squat Barbell: 295x5
Deadlift Barbell: 385x5
Overhead Barbell Press: 145x5

Please let me know your thoughts on this log. I am in the process of ordering the SARMS from a solid source. I have also considered an oral only cycle of other anabolics instead of the SARMS but I am looking to you all for your experience and insight into what is best for my first cycle.

Thank you for your support!!! Looking forward to this experience.

View attachment 1432View attachment 1433

Two things who is the source of the Sarms? Most sarms are just prohormones sold as Sarms. since we are experienced here on this board with actual legitimate sources we can help you. Second ditch the prohormone topical solution BS. If you want test or test like solutions you got to inject my friend no way around that. If your going to run AAS you will have to inject. This oral BS is the worse thing you can do to your body, put stress and toxicity on your body and not keep a single gain without the real deal and Test as a base. Its real Sarms by themselves or Sarms with test those are your options. Remember the Oral cycles are the worse fucking thing you can do to your body and you don't keep a damn thing you gained from it without test.

You'd be better off using high doses of taurine and yohimbe in your pct than HCGenerate. If you already have it you may as well I guess. And of course clomid. Taurine is often overlooked as a test booster but it proves to be beneficial in studies and comes from bull nuts as a precursor to testosterone, hence the name TAURine

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your sarms dosages are all completely off from what they should be bro, and I wouldn't even waste my time with dermacrine. It's a waste of a product. It's just topical DHEA which will offer nothing. Hcgenerate is also a product I would not have wasted my money on at all.

Where are your sarms products from?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Jake. I don't have any orals in here except the SARMS. the Dermacrine is topical as a way to form a test base. Also considered 4-AD instead. I have access to full bloodwork every month so I will leverage that as well. Any other advice? Thanks

"""Please let me know your thoughts on this log. I am in the process of ordering the SARMS from a solid source. I have also considered an oral only cycle of other anabolics instead of the SARMS .""""

I was responding to this statement above. I know what dermacrine is and I consider it useless but that is up to you.Its your money

JackSteel: Thanks for the advice on taurine. I will look into that for sure. I have read many many great things about HCGenerate on the other boards so it seems like a great way to fight lethargy and libidro loss while on the SARMS. That was my plan there.

It sounds like dropping the Topical DHEA is unanimous so that is out.

Rick Rock and Jake: The SARMS I have are from Element SARMS. They are a solid source from what I have read and they have phenomenal customer service. Can you recommend what the correct dosing should be for these SARMS? This is my first time taking anything that disrupts the HPTA so I am being more cautious with my dosing.

Thanks for the support everyone. This forum has provided the best response so far. I appreciate the community here.

JackSteel: Thanks for the advice on taurine. I will look into that for sure. I have read many many great things about HCGenerate on the other boards so it seems like a great way to fight lethargy and libidro loss while on the SARMS. That was my plan there.

It sounds like dropping the Topical DHEA is unanimous so that is out.

Rick Rock and Jake: The SARMS I have are from Element SARMS. They are a solid source from what I have read and they have phenomenal customer service. Can you recommend what the correct dosing should be for these SARMS? This is my first time taking anything that disrupts the HPTA so I am being more cautious with my dosing.

Thanks for the support everyone. This forum has provided the best response so far. I appreciate the community here.

No prob bud. And yeah I know I used to rep for NTBM so I know it's hyped out the ass and once I finally was able to try it I learned it's all hot air.

No prob bud. And yeah I know I used to rep for NTBM so I know it's hyped out the ass and once I finally was able to try it I learned it's all hot air.

HCGenerate that is. Almost all their products are overpriced crap other than Dspark I think. That's what I've heard from critics anyway, I've never tried it.

Interesting. I am seeing so many great things from the other boards. There is literally hype for every single product depending on who you talk to. That is why I want to know the truth around how to build my first cycle. Unbiased advice is impossible to come by around these boards. I appreciate the responses so far.

Ostarine should be 25mg per day in the AM
S4 50mg per day split (25mg am and 25mg pm)
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout

I cannot speak for the quality of your sarms. I'm not familiar with the company. However I will say you can't go wrong with www.sarmsx.com. it's literally the best I've used among many sarms companies

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ntbm is okay, but a ripoff when they mark it up 500%. There are several other companies that make similar products for half the price Competitive Edge Labs make a products just like NTBM at half the cost and is the go to company for most.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Ntbm is okay, but a ripoff when they mark it up 500%. There are several other companies that make similar products for half the price Competitive Edge Labs make a products just like NTBM at half the cost and is the go to company for most.

Yeah, they make their money off of lies though. The claims that are made can't even be called exaggeration it's so absurd. The protein and Dspark were apparently alright but almost everything else was, like you said either marked up 500-1000% or like n2slin which was simply bogus. But I digress.

Didn't Dylan like this stuff back in 2014?
Yes he did, I don't think it's a bad product. But it's not worth the retail it sells for. I believe Dylan has said that his issue over time was the price gauging not the product itself. I think in 2014 it was like forty bucks it's close to 100 today.

Didn't Dylan like this stuff back in 2014?

Yeah but I think, at least personally, as reps we wanted to believe they worked better than they did. I'm not saying it doesn't help test but if didn't do what they claimed, such as "gearhead" boasted (AKA WPA) that it made his nuts gigantic and all sorts of absurd things. It's an average product at best IMO. I didn't even get a libido boost out of it personally. I admit I fooled myself into thinking they were outstanding so that's why I repped the products. I can't speak for everyone. N2guard may have been alright but it wasn't $80 worth of liver supp. I mostly against them now because of unethical practices and outrageous prices.

Everything on their website is overpriced. Dylan did rep this stuff in many of the posts from other forums. I have done a lot of reading and everything was positive but for $100, it is absurd. I understand that products have to be repped but I want an honest overview of what to expect here. THank you for the support here. Back to the cycle I have planned, are any of you seeing any issues with the tripe stack other than the dosing. Do you recommend anything that I may be missing here.

Bump for any more information on the SARM cycle. THank you!

bro take a look at sarmsx.com for you sarms needs. I will link a thread to the unbiased logs of numerous on here that use and continue to use sarmsx because of solid results.

Top Bottom