napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shooting4stars

Hi, I’ve done a few cycles before both with Sarms, oils and orals over the years.
Hoping to get some recommendations for my next cycle.

Stats
31y, female, weightlifting 6days a week, cardio 6-7 days a week(mostly cycling), 140lb, 5’7, 15% bf.

My latest cycle started with carderine and s4 to lose fat.
Then moved into lgb and anavar.
But them my trainer suggested I switch it for Anadrol (10mg) oral and primo (100pw) injectable. I had used primo before.

I had some side effects during the cycle but they all went away after I stopped. I gained a good amount of muscle and shredded fat well, was down to single digits bf without trying. I did feel depleted (mentally and physically) and slightly depressed after my cycle and regained some fat.

For my next cycle I’m looking to add more lean muscle.
My trainer is suggesting eq and primo. I’m not sure about the eq cause my research shows that it runs high risk of virtualization side effects for females and increase appetite.
I read that some recommend npp instead of eq?
I’m considering either
-Primo +npp OR eq
-Primo + anadrol (again) + maybe add lgd?
-primo + var + (again) + lgd
Or very open to other suggestions too!

I would of course like to avoid virtualization, permanent hormone imbalance and increased appetite/fat gain.

Would really appreciate advice. It’s not so easy finding specific cycles for females. It’s all about var, Clen or solo cycles it seems.

Please fire your trainer as they are having you do many dangerous things as a female... Some of the things you are saying they recommend are mind boggling for fucks sake... no female should ever be running anadrol or npp whatsoever.. smfh.. .please fire this person immediately... also, i do not like females touching eq either...

I would recommend anavar with sarms stacked...

What are your goals from the cycle?

You have been given some very dangerous and rough advice that I am quite astounded would be given to you as a female. This is extremely worrisome and disappointing to hear to say the least however you are in the right place to get the proper guidance. I am not seeing a specific goal that you have with this cycle but I can tell you that Dylan will be able to tailor fit a perfect, safe and extremely effective cycle for you!

Thank you both for replying to my post and questions.
my goal for this cycle is to pack on as much muscle as possible.
I was planning on running carderine and s4 beforehand to shred off some fat before starting the muscle cycle.

Which sarms would you recommend to add to anavar?
I’ve done anavar alone and with lgd and s4 before and only got mild result. I’ve only been impressed by sarms for fat loss so far.
I did actually enjoy Primo a lot, would you say that’s ok in small amounts? It’s safer than eq, npp etc right ?

i honestly dont like females using any steroid whatsoever but i do feel somewhat fine with anavar use... even though primo is my favorite steroid, i just dont like females using it... your bodies are just not made for anabolic steroid use... and for me, being more protective and a bit more conservative with my dosing and use, i would only use anavar as your steroid... as far as sarms to stack... very very easy here... the original sarms triple stack...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

7-12 anavar 10-20 mg per day

7-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

i honestly dont like females using any steroid whatsoever but i do feel somewhat fine with anavar use... even though primo is my favorite steroid, i just dont like females using it... your bodies are just not made for anabolic steroid use... and for me, being more protective and a bit more conservative with my dosing and use, i would only use anavar as your steroid... as far as sarms to stack... very very easy here... the original sarms triple stack...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

7-12 anavar 10-20 mg per day

7-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Thank you so much for the advice and explanation.
I hope you don’t mind answering a few more.

Is this stack meant for muscle building? Cause it looks more like a fat loss stack to me?

I have carderine, andarine and anavar at home.
I don’t have ostarine, would it make a big difference if I used the SR9009 I also have at home instead?
Can I add ligandrol to this stack?
Or would ligandrol not be a good idea with anavar as they’re both anabolic?

Just to make sure I understand your correctly, only
introduce anavar and N2guard on week 7-12

I’m still a little in doubt or skeptical cause I’ve tried sarms before and been underwhelmed with the muscle gain from it, but impressed with the fat loss and overall endurance and strength from it.
Just not the gains.
And I could only tolerate 10mg of anavar but seemed to tolerate primo with less side effects somehow.

Thanks again

you can run sarms with anavar, just make sure both the sarms and var are legit. i recommend sarms.forsale and napsgear.org

I love the layout Dylan gave you and I would definitely second that recommendation!

Thank you so much for the advice and explanation.
I hope you don’t mind answering a few more.

Is this stack meant for muscle building? Cause it looks more like a fat loss stack to me?

I have carderine, andarine and anavar at home.
I don’t have ostarine, would it make a big difference if I used the SR9009 I also have at home instead?
Can I add ligandrol to this stack?
Or would ligandrol not be a good idea with anavar as they’re both anabolic?

Just to make sure I understand your correctly, only
introduce anavar and N2guard on week 7-12

I’m still a little in doubt or skeptical cause I’ve tried sarms before and been underwhelmed with the muscle gain from it, but impressed with the fat loss and overall endurance and strength from it.
Just not the gains.
And I could only tolerate 10mg of anavar but seemed to tolerate primo with less side effects somehow.

Thanks again
If you cannot build muscle on this stack, you are doing something severely wrong... S4 and MK2866 are very strong for muscle building on females... The beauty of this stack is it can be used for either a cut or recomp... anavar absolutely builds muscle, its not some magic weight loss drug... it can help burn off tough fat areas but it absolutely builds muscle... your diet ultimately dictates what you get out of any cycle etc... ped's can work for you in a multitude of ways...

sr9009 and ostarine are COMPLETELY different and that makes less than zero sense for what you want to get here

you can add lgd but i dont prefer that females run it and if they do, i keep it very low... females do extremely well with mk2866 and thats why its recommended to you

the numbers are the weeks yes

you do you... im simply here to give guidance but you should just do whatever you think etc... i have dealt with females using sarms for over a decade so i have a pretty good grasp on their body responses to different compounds

The guys have given you a lot of great information. Make sure you listen to them and follow what they say. They have your best interests at heart.

Top Bottom