napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fasting option I been playing with

robthomas

Guys can I at least drink a coffee with one Splenda in the morning and still be fasting ?
Been trying to play more around with fasting I also trained shoulders and did 20 min of cardio in the morning when I woke up my last meal was 9 pm the night before that . So woke up went to gym at 9am and don't plan to eat a meal till 2pm today. Should that work pretty good as a fasting option ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys can I at least drink a coffee with one Splenda in the morning and still be fasting ?
Been trying to play more around with fasting I also trained shoulders and did 20 min of cardio in the morning when I woke up my last meal was 9 pm the night before that . So woke up went to gym at 9am and don't plan to eat a meal till 2pm today. Should that work pretty good as a fasting option ?

If it's black coffee (no creamer) and just splenda or Stevia you are fine. That will not break your fast. I did the same thing when I did IF exclusively for 3 years

Sweet bro I'm trying to learn more about it . I just set goal for my self to lean down and I have till the end of September then I want to start putting more clean size on but fasting seems like it will get be those few stubborn fat areas gone . Yes I did black coffee and Splenda

Top Bottom