napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ESARMS Cardarine log and review. GW-501516 - cbbram

I will be following....is the tren A, mast p, and test P a premade blend ? Was thinking about doing an entanate version of the above 3 at around 200-250 every 4 or 5 days . At a low dose of tren is caber really needed ? Or it all depends on your body. Also the 350 mg of the tren, mast and test is weekly totals correct.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes it's a blend and those are my weekly dosages. I run my cruise dose of Test Cyp @ 250 in addition to the blend. When my blast is over I just stop the blend. I always run Caber I don't risk it. Plus it helps with sex drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
heck yes! heard nothing but good stuff from this brand, seems to be the only legit SARMS on the market.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I was out of the gym for a couple of days due to a stomach bug or perhaps the Tren putting stress on my digestive system (it's happened before). I returned to the gym and I wasn't quite ready to experience what happened. My workout was completely effortless! Normally when I'm on Tren I have great workouts but I tend to breathe heavily and I have to watch how hard I push myself as to not overdue it. Not today I was able to push myself and I didn't get winded AT ALL. ESARMS Cardarine is AMAZING! To top it off I did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout and I'm still not feeling 100% from being sick.

I was out of the gym for a couple of days due to a stomach bug or perhaps the Tren putting stress on my digestive system (it's happened before). I returned to the gym and I wasn't quite ready to experience what happened. My workout was completely effortless! Normally when I'm on Tren I have great workouts but I tend to breathe heavily and I have to watch how hard I push myself as to not overdue it. Not today I was able to push myself and I didn't get winded AT ALL. ESARMS Cardarine is AMAZING! To top it off I did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout and I'm still not feeling 100% from being sick.
LOVE IT bro... thats what i like to hear!

amazing , can't wait to try it myself

My workouts are just getting easier and easier. I can just keep going on without getting tired. I feel like I have to do supersets because a regular set is just not enough. That's how absurd this GW is. I haven't been doing cardio every day because I really don't need to right now. Visible changes in the mirror daily.

Interested in your results. Good luck brow, happy gainz!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A little over a week in an this stuff is in full force. Workouts are just so much more enjoyable and seeing changes in the mirror daily. I don't know if GW has anything to do with water retention but I seem to be holding less water. Definitely feeling great!

excellent brother... im sure you are sweating more when you use it and with the increased metabolism etc.. you are definitely going to be drier for sure

I hadn't done cardio in a few days but yesterday after my workout I had a half hour to kill. Breezed through a half hour like it was nothing. If I hadn't had somewhere to go I could have easily done 45 minutes.

Your diet is setup almost identical to mine right now. I'm also at maintenance through the week with a slight defecit on weekends
Actually I got the idea from you a long while back. I just read up a little more on recomp diets and it just makes sense.

Actually I got the idea from you a long while back. I just read up a little more on recomp diets and it just makes sense.
It really does bro. It's a strategy that has worked well for me and I'm sure it will you too

I'm stopping Tren so I can really see what this GW can do for fat loss.

I'll just be running Test, HGH, and GW for the remainder of the cycle.

Is mast done as well..Or keeping in there seperate from blend?
Ahhh somebody's paying attention. Mast will be gone as well. I'm basically dropping the blend and will just be running Test Cyp, HGH, and GW. I know that's not really much of a cycle but at my age it's more than enough to keep me going.

Top Bottom