napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug tests

Specter

Just so everyone knows and may have been alittle worried like myself. Sarms does not come back on any drug test. Ex. A new hire that gets a drug test etc. I recently had one, and real worry was if it came back outta wack somehow. Although I don't do any drugs that's were tested anyway, however some of of us were a little worried and concerned like myself. So I just want everyone to know unless your are doing any of the drugs that are tested on there you have nothing to worry about. Thank God!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

SARMS and AAS have no way of ever popping up on a standard 10-panel drug test. There's just no way it could happen bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for sharing bro... we do know that... sarms are going to require specialized testing that most would never have the capabilities of doing... the ncaa, wada and olympics are the main places of concern with testing

thanks for sharing bro... we do know that... sarms are going to require specialized testing that most would never have the capabilities of doing... the ncaa, wada and olympics are the main places of concern with testing
Yes sir...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom