napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply Odin Test Cypionate Deca Masteron Dianabol Winstrol Log

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is gearing up for some serious holiday gains both at the dinner table and in the squat rack.

Got my mid-cycle bloodwork back and wanted to share as they are a critical part of the log. Please see attached pics.

-Red Blood cells and Hemoglobin are outside the normal range obviously driven by the AAS use
-Same as the Testosterone and Free Testosterone which is gonna happen at the 300-400mg/week I’m running but you’ll see in the particular test my hematologist uses Nandralone (Deca) which I am on can skew these results, so my test could be and should be slightly lower than this

I am transparent with my doctor about my use of AAS and when I am in and when I am off. They obviously don’t like it or approve and recommend that I discontinue use, as any good doctor would say, but they do say other than the bloodwork affected by my AAS use I am a very healthy 42 year old male.

I feel great, am sleeping great, training is fantastic, stress is low. I have zero sides other than my libido which seems to be hibernating. So certainly a great sign of incredible product from Odin c/o Domestic Supply and a product of great guidance and coaching on how to run a healthy cycle from the leaders on this board… s/o Dylan!
Really great detail bro and thanks for adding all the bloodwork in.. thats always extremely helpful for yourself, obviously but also people following along, to really see things that could be expected... always awesome to hear your updates bro and keep up the great work!

Thank you for the great updates for posting bloodwork! This is so helpful and is a great read as well!

Hey crew!

Was out sick for a week which unfortunately tends to happen this time of year, especially with a 2 year old bringing who knows what home from school.

If you have ever been sick on cycle you know how frustrating it can be because it can feel like a wasted week or few days. But as most of us know forced recovery usually favors us in the end.

See attached photo. Leanest I’ve been on the cycle thanks to the ‘back end of cycle clean up‘ the amazing winstrol from Odin c/o of Domestic Supply. Weight is still high at 228lbs. so since I’ve been getting shredded and maintaining weight my lean mass is obviously increasing. Strength to weight ratio is through the roof too.

Although my lifts aren't seeing the same huge jumps week to week like they were thanks to the DBol that’s to be expected and are still jumping up 5lbs-10lbs a week at least.

Feeling really good with this cycle. Strong and powerful, all killer and no filler!0C25989F-8B51-438E-BA2E-0FB6D541B4F6.jpeg

Wow thanks guys. Always appreciate not just how helpful and insightful the leaders and members here are but also how supportive everyone is. Thank you!

Afternoon team!

Hope everyone had a fun and fantastic holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to everyone.

As I wrap this cycle log up wanted to provide a bit of a from/to.

Cycle was all Odin products c/o Domestic Supply:
1-12 test cyp 400mg/week
1-12 Deca 400mg/week
1-12 masteron enthanate 600mg/week
1-5 DBol 50mg/day
9-14 winstrol 50mg/day

Week 1:
41 years old
6’2
225lbs.
8% BF

Max’s:
Bench: 335lbs.
Squat: 440lbs.
Shoulder Press: 205lbs.
Deadlift: 505lbs.

Week 6:
42 years old
6’2
232lbs.
8.2% BF

Max’s:
Bench: 345lbs.
Squat: 450lbs.
Shoulder Press: 215lbs.
Deadlift: 525lbs.

Week 12:
42 years old
6’2
228.9lbs.
7.6% BF

Max’s:
Bench: 350lbs. +5%
Squat: 460lbs. +5%
Shoulder Press: 225lbs. +10%
Deadlift: 545lbs. +8%

High level overview…
First 4-6 weeks driven by the DBol kick shot my size and lifts through the roof. Took a body comp at week 6 and was a big boy! See photo below.

Back half was a nice recomp lean out driven by the Winstrol where overall at the end of it had put on 5lbs of clean muscle while shredding out to a nice 7.6% BF without even counting macros. AND most important to me seeing my major lifts jump up 5-10% each.

Easily one of the cleanest and most productive cycles I’ve ever run. Big thanks to Domestic Supply for stocking the Odin gear that helped drive these results. Cleanest and strongest gear I’ve ever used.

Pretty proud of these numbers. Not bad for a 42 year old dad with a 2 year old and 50+ hour a week job!

Thanks for all the support here guys!

0555E000-79B0-404D-A813-E57B4EBF5D08.jpeg

thats excellent brother.. .!! ive watched your progress throughout and seen your pics and you are looking some of the best ive ever seen you look... just fucking awesome and you know ive expressed that you to several times... im very proud of your work on this! really great job staying consistent throughout and taking all of it very serious! people need to take notes as this is how its done!

I read through your log this morning and it is very impressive my friend! This is a great reference for others to see and also a great reference for yourself to look back on! Nice work and a great read for everyone!

This has been such a great log kept with results that are just excellent! Great work is an understatement!!

Top Bottom