napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply Odin Test Cypionate Deca Masteron Dianabol Winstrol Log

Thank you for posting bloodwork and doing this the right way with having pre cycle bloods first... very very refreshing to see this done!

Thank you for posting bloodwork and doing this the right way with having pre cycle bloods first... very very refreshing to see this done!
Thank you for the support bro! It was you and the OG’s on this forum that taught me how to do things the right way!

Very unique cycle! I am really looking forward to this one. We all know that Domestic-Supply has top quality gear so I can't wait to see your results.
Definitely a bit unique! Normally for a power lifter Anadrol is the way to go but it just does a number on my liver and I feel like shit after 3 weeks. And since I’m not competing anymore not willing to sacrifice feeling great just for some extra strength.

DBol has always just agreed with me and I feel great on it. As long I go into it with the mentality and awareness I’m not gonna keep all that size then I’m solid with it. Plus the winstrol at the back half of the cycle really helps me clean things up and finish strong.

Masteron has been a nice add on for my cycles the last couple years. When I’m on cycle I can get to sub 10% BF pretty easy and its effects show nicely. Plus the added intensity it gives me helps me pull heavier.

My goal is to feel great on cycle and these are the compounds that do it for me. The better I feel the more I enjoy my training and the better my progress and gains are. Really excited to do it with Odin c/o Domestic Supply!

Morning Fam!

Coming at you with my Week 3 update. Log updates will be coming weekly moving forward now that my slow eaters are kicking in.

Body weight is up 3lbs.
Deadlift 1RM is up 15lbs.
Squat 1RM is up 10lbs.
Bench 1RM is up 5lbs.

DBol is making me feel on top of the world. Odin stuff feels really clean because I don’t feel my gains are wet and am not feeling as bloated as I usually do on it.

Progress pic attached. Looking forward to these getting even bigger lol!D491A739-EA07-4731-8AB3-6662BE3F8FBB.jpeg

Morning Fam!

Coming at you with my Week 3 update. Log updates will be coming weekly moving forward now that my slow eaters are kicking in.

Body weight is up 3lbs.
Deadlift 1RM is up 15lbs.
Squat 1RM is up 10lbs.
Bench 1RM is up 5lbs.

DBol is making me feel on top of the world. Odin stuff feels really clean because I don’t feel my gains are wet and am not feeling as bloated as I usually do on it.

Progress pic attached. Looking forward to these getting even bigger lol!View attachment 7880
Nice bro, looking big and clean! Very very nice work so far! Keep up the great work!

Just gotta work on my tan a bit lol! PLEASE keep in mind this is a power lifter body and not a bodybuilders!

So far feeling GREAT. And not just the DBol euphoria. Overall mood, sleep, appetite are great. No sides… No acne or anything like that. So far one of the cleanest feeling stacks I’ve run for a cycle. Top notch product from Odin! All courtesy of Domestic Supply.

Just gotta work on my tan a bit lol! PLEASE keep in mind this is a power lifter body and not a bodybuilders!

So far feeling GREAT. And not just the DBol euphoria. Overall mood, sleep, appetite are great. No sides… No acne or anything like that. So far one of the cleanest feeling stacks I’ve run for a cycle. Top notch product from Odin! All courtesy of Domestic Supply.
LOL love it bro! keep it up!!

Happy Saturday my friends!

Just wrapped Week 4 of the 12 week cycle and things are going great!

The Deca and Masteron are starting to really kick in now and am averaging 5-10lbs. jumps every week on my 4 major lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, barbell OH press) which for a 42 year old experienced power lifter is pretty big. I expect that progress to taper down a bit when I come off the DBol but anticipate to be maxing out at the heaviest of my life this cycle.

Not feeling AS much of a huge strength increase with the DBol as I have with Anadrol in the past but that’s to be expected. And honestly it’s worth it because I feel great on it and am excited to hit the gym every single session as opposed to Anadrol where by week 4 I would have just been so lethargic and unmotivated. These are however the biggest strength gains I’ve had on DBol ever so clearly Odin has the purest and the best.

I don’t diet specifically but I do make sure to hit my daily protein intake goals and after having worked closely in the past with Nutrition Coaches from both RP and Hybrid I have a pretty solid foundation to know how to eyeball my macros. I also eat pretty damn clean… gluten free, minimal grains, no dairy, no soy and only grass fed/sustainable meats.

Thanks again to Domestic Supply for the support and for the community on here for the encouragement!

Attachments

• CFCA55E6-3CF2-4FFD-9B5F-93F66AB18A60.jpeg
    CFCA55E6-3CF2-4FFD-9B5F-93F66AB18A60.jpeg
    535 KB · Views: 6
damn bro, you are looking on point! really nice work and progress! even quicker than i expected man... and to think, you are really just getting going here! NICE!

Good Afternoon iSARMS community!

Apologies for missing last weeks update. Was in Portugal with the Mrs. working my glutes and quads on all their steep hills!

Things are looking great now here for Week 6.

That initial first jolt of progress from the DBol has levelled out into a nice steady progression with the Deca and Mast really being the workhorses of the cycle with the Deca really being the contributor to steady strength gains as I continue to put on 5-10lbs. a week on all the major lifts. That adds up over 12 weeks.

The masteron really helps add some extra aggression and intensity to my training days. And in a manageable way too. Trust me I did a cycle of Halotestin once so I am well versed in the differences between healthy and unhealthy aggression.

My major issue which has historically been the case with Deca is the libido killing side. It’s almost non-existent but I’m using 0.5 of Caber E3D and hoping the Mast will help as well as it continues to kick in.

Starting to see some ab definition kick in too which isn’t always the case when I’m lifting so heavy and eating so much. Not mad at it at all. Excited to see what the Winstrol will do when we get there.

I will say this definitely feels like the cleanest cycle I’ve ever run. Odin product is best in class and the benchmark standard. Thank you Domestic Supply!

Attachments

• 41DEAB64-7B30-47D5-8932-5531C2EF91F2.jpeg
    41DEAB64-7B30-47D5-8932-5531C2EF91F2.jpeg
    603.7 KB · Views: 6
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is gearing up for some serious holiday gains both at the dinner table and in the squat rack.

Got my mid-cycle bloodwork back and wanted to share as they are a critical part of the log. Please see attached pics.

-Red Blood cells and Hemoglobin are outside the normal range obviously driven by the AAS use
-Same as the Testosterone and Free Testosterone which is gonna happen at the 300-400mg/week I’m running but you’ll see in the particular test my hematologist uses Nandralone (Deca) which I am on can skew these results, so my test could be and should be slightly lower than this

I am transparent with my doctor about my use of AAS and when I am in and when I am off. They obviously don’t like it or approve and recommend that I discontinue use, as any good doctor would say, but they do say other than the bloodwork affected by my AAS use I am a very healthy 42 year old male.

I feel great, am sleeping great, training is fantastic, stress is low. I have zero sides other than my libido which seems to be hibernating. So certainly a great sign of incredible product from Odin c/o Domestic Supply and a product of great guidance and coaching on how to run a healthy cycle from the leaders on this board… s/o Dylan!

Attachments

• 99B03F96-0DD4-4896-B9B4-F518C9A8BE81.jpeg
    99B03F96-0DD4-4896-B9B4-F518C9A8BE81.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1
  • A572EBCD-BF8E-45FA-866E-4AF6B7C37948.jpeg
    A572EBCD-BF8E-45FA-866E-4AF6B7C37948.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 5CB00DA5-4884-4D74-8C81-567CAA21F917.jpeg
    5CB00DA5-4884-4D74-8C81-567CAA21F917.jpeg
    337.7 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom