napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Gymjunkie38

Hi its my first post I want run dbol at 200 mg a day for 6 months then instead of pct I figure Ill just cut my nuts off .
Then run cruise for a while on halotestin while binge drinking vodka dont worry im takingmilk thistle from cvs cause i did my homework

SORRY I HAD TOO GO THERE LMAO

Hi its my first post I want run dbol at 200 mg a day for 6 months then instead of pct I figure Ill just cut my nuts off .
Then run cruise for a while on halotestin while binge drinking vodka dont worry im takingmilk thistle from cvs cause i did my homework

SORRY I HAD TOO GO THERE LMAO

sounds good bro...your nuts will be useless anyhow. Be sure that you have high BF, and when you switch to halo I heard that gin is better.
You fuck...when I read this my brain blew until I caught on...lol.

I am going to bookmark this and next dbol question this will be my answer..lol

Sorry bro single oral cycles suck you have to stack a few more

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I feel like the enemy is sending these threads to us as decoys so we become useless in our attempts to help real people lol. I'm paranoid maybe. Not this one but the others.
Gym junkie you should do that but also take accutane for 2 years straight and statins for your cholesterol and also some processed bacon.... When you're done, take HCGenerate for 2 weeks and your nuts will actually grow back but BIGGER. Then drink a gallon of Jack Daniels to help with blood pressure. Lmao

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the guy at alin shop told me too drink vodka and take that much cause it was really underdosed

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I feel like someone is making those threads just to piss people off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thank you for making this thread - I almost made a thread asking all the newbies to introduce themselves. I mean it's the same question over and over. Anyway it is Friday so screw this nonsense.

I have a random question: I was checking out the Pharmacom store site and noticed they have GW for an ungodly price however, it looks like it is the injection variety. Anyone else seen this?

I feel the same way. In the past 3 weeks I've counted over 10+ Dbol or Var only cycle threads. 90% of the time it was their 1st or 2nd post.

Even if you're going to run an oral only cycle it's common knowledge that boards like this are not going to support it or give you the advice you're looking for. You can google dbol/var only cycles all day and find plenty of info on them so why come in here and make your first post about running 10mg of dbol a day for 2 years and ask for advice...

Thank you for making this thread - I almost made a thread asking all the newbies to introduce themselves. I mean it's the same question over and over. Anyway it is Friday so screw this nonsense.

I have a random question: I was checking out the Pharmacom store site and noticed they have GW for an ungodly price however, it looks like it is the injection variety. Anyone else seen this?

Hello Sir!
We only have the oral version available for hennos ( GW1516 )
Injectable version will be manufactured again in a few months.

Ty!

I feel like the enemy is sending these threads to us as decoys so we become useless in our attempts to help real people lol. I'm paranoid maybe. Not this one but the others.
Gym junkie you should do that but also take accutane for 2 years straight and statins for your cholesterol and also some processed bacon.... When you're done, take HCGenerate for 2 weeks and your nuts will actually grow back but BIGGER. Then drink a gallon of Jack Daniels to help with blood pressure. Lmao

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it may very well be a fucking distraction from trolls. prolly the hillary campaign starting this shit, to avoid the FBI investigation hahahaha I guess that is the problem with blowing up like isarms did mo money mo problems

200mg of dbol a day is kinda low probably wouldn't see no results

Damn maybe ill stack with the halotestin and use the vodka too chase them .Ive still got a bottle of this superstack prohormone left I think its got like 9 methylated compounds called super killyurliver ill take that too

Top Bottom